LOOKING FOR INFO ON PETSCHKE DRAGONS

FreeSpirit1821
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

Hello!

I am new here, and I have a Petschke Dragon on its way to me. This is my first time delving into the world of spirit keeping. There isn't much information on this race of dragon online. I am a knowledge hoarder, and it's driving me nuts that I can't find anything on Petschke Dragons outside of Creepy Hollows. I did reach out to CH for more info, and they provided me a link for them to do a reading of my spirit and send me a biography. That is great, and I will most likely get the bio from them, but I want to know more about the race in general, not just the specific details of the entity that will be with me soon.

Does anyone here have experience or knowledge regarding Petschke Dragons? Where are they from? What colour are they? What is their history and lore? If anyone has any knowledge or links or books they could share with me, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

Speaking from experience with conjured beings, sometimes conjurers come across unique spirits and entities that aren't described directly in folklore. When that happens, they get to have the honor of giving those races a name to refer to them by. This might be why you can't find any information about Petschke Dragons outside of CH.

An example I can give is from one brief encounter with some spirits that live in a pocket dimension where I live. It was a race of wolf-like entities that had long, almost colorless fur in which lichen grew (similar to how sloths have moss, lichen, and algae growing in their fur). I named them Lichen Wolves because I was the first human they contacted :) I probably could have called them Lichen Lycans XD that would have been a fun name lol

they/them

Return to “Dragons”