You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I've had this familiar spirit, a kind of psychedelic deer, for well over a year. Last night I finally got a clear view of her for the first time. I don't know why it took her so long to finally appear in full for me lol but she did.

I think I must have seen her true form, because she perfectly matched the description her conjurer gave me. Normally there are minor visual differences between what they see and what I see, but to have a perfect visual match is pretty interesting. My familiar, A, is so much more alien than I ever expected lol Her eyes are like portals into psychedelic trip, and her energy is not very deer-like at all. I can almost speculate that she's Fae, which is very interesting to me.

I don't really have any questions, just thought I'd share. Maybe other people here have had similar experiences with their spirits taking a long time to reveal themselves lol Maybe I can give some hope to some of the newbies who are worried that they can't see their new friends, too :) Sometimes, things just take time.

I think A needed to learn how to really trust me because she's been in the background for a very long time. I made a mistake with her when she was brand new to me (and I had virtually no experience in spirit keeping). I did a tarot spread to learn more about her and her life up until she met me. I accidentally hit a sore spot with the questions, and it weakened our bond. Before that happened, I could feel her presence with my clairsentience. Afterwards, I couldn't feel her around me directly anymore, and that really scared me.

I had continued giving her offerings every couple months or so, and I think she finally came to understand that I was never going to cause her harm. The break through came last night when I was speculating on encouraging a friendship between A and H, a new Deerfolk companion who I want to help come out of her shell. My Star Faery spirit guide companion, S, did something for me, and brought A forward so I could finally get a close look at her. I guess the time was just right, and the hurt I caused her was finally healed.

I'm incredibly grateful <3

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations! Patience well served manifestation. It's such a nice story too. Well done.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:54 am Congratulations! Patience well served manifestation. It's such a nice story too. Well done.
Thank you so much :) yeah I still have a few spirits who prefer to mentally show me the reference pics their conjures sent them (it's usually artwork they've found someplace like Pintrest). I'm working on getting my own view of them so I can recognize them better when they show up in my dreams or physical space.

I just got a black dragon CC and I saw her a few days before she was bound. I was surprised that her scales are very snake-like, whereas some other dragons i've seen have scales more like the kind birds have on their legs, or similar to fish scales that can come loose.

Her scales looked like this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Q&usqp=CAU

And then my ice dragon had scales like this: https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/c8/e6/22/c ... 880814.jpg

Like the textures are so different, and I have a lot of fun figuring out just how much detail I can see with each spirit.

they/them

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

That really is an amazing story. Breaking down barriers and earning trust like that is amazing; especially when you’ve been working so hard. I’m glad “A” understands you mean no harm & can continue to grow your companionship together! <3

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

\./ \./ \./ \./

WOO HOO!!! Go you! <* <*

This is worthy of some serious celebration! Make sure you do with both your familiar and your Star Fae for making it happen.

Congrats on your breakthrough! (as if that wasn't already obvious ;) ) And thank you for sharing. It's good to see stories like this. ()

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

stormdancer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:32 am \./ \./ \./ \./

WOO HOO!!! Go you! <* <*

This is worthy of some serious celebration! Make sure you do with both your familiar and your Star Fae for making it happen.

Congrats on your breakthrough! (as if that wasn't already obvious ;) ) And thank you for sharing. It's good to see stories like this. ()
Aww thank you! Yes, I seem to be really growing in my abilities. I think it's also in no small part to some of the workings I got from CH. I'm trying to sort it all out mentally lol I feel like I need to start veiling again because it's all coming to me so easily now it's a tad distracting when I'm at work lol

they/them

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Just remember that is a GOOD problem to have! LOL! Keep up the good work!

8))

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

stormdancer wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:02 am Just remember that is a GOOD problem to have! LOL! Keep up the good work!

8))
LOL thank you, I will!

they/them

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

What an ecouraging story to read! :)

This shows that even those who lack talent or affinity in some aspects of the metaphysical (well...I am not referring to you XD) WILL succeed with the right ammount of patientce, understanding, will and perserverance.

So thanks for sharing :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

Kobald wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:47 am What an ecouraging story to read! :)

This shows that even those who lack talent or affinity in some aspects of the metaphysical (well...I am not referring to you XD) WILL succeed with the right ammount of patientce, understanding, will and perserverance.

So thanks for sharing :)
yeah, I was hoping sharing this would encouraging! I'm in the intermediate stages of spirit keeping, and this stuff was so discouraging when I was brand new.

I've also had another spirit really manifest in full just this week who I've had with me for about a year, and now I know why she was kind of holding back! She was a preconjure who agreed to come home with me (In some of the smaller shops I'm a member of, the conjurers will let the spirits come visit you, and you can all talk together before to make sure the spirit wants to come join your Keep), but I never felt her presence very strongly with my clairsentience. She and I primarily communicated via tarot, and I would give her offerings now and then to express my goodwill towards her.

When she manifested a few days ago, I actually felt really sick! I felt like I had done DXM, and my skin felt prickly, I was nauseous, I had a headache, and everything looked kind of strange. I guess she had been holding back for an entire year because she knew her energy would make me feel sick! Once I realized what was happening, and it wasn't just my HPPD flaring up, I asked her to ramp her energy back down and I immediately felt better.

I never realized her energy was so intense! Her vibrations are very dense and heavy, and in my mind I was sensing decay and rot, which makes sense because when she came to me, her conjurer said N loves vulture culture and rot pots. I asked N before what she looked like, and she showed me a mental image of Darth Maul XD she said she has patterns on her skin similar to the was he does.

When she was in full manifestation, I was able to see her in more detail. Her body is partway decomposed with black liquid seeping from her gums and between her teeth, and she seems to be Caribbean and may have practiced a religion imported there from Africa. She has locs and wears bone jewelry. I think she was a priestess in her previous life. In spirit she's taken on a guardian role. I'm almost surprised she likes me enough to stick around lmao but she's incredibly loyal, to which I'm very grateful. I'll have to get something nice for her soon.

they/them

Return to “Creatures”