So Apparently I have Angel Powers...How Do I Use Them?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:06 am Bringing this back because I didn't get much answers from CH.
I don't know where to find angel related spells or the like. The last time I've asked CH about how to use the star energy that's in me, they've pretty much said ''Just google it'' but absolutely no pointers on where to look. No books,no nothing. I'm guessing that my angel stuff will get the same answer.
I know that there's something to this angel thing but I don't want to use my angel powers just to cast regular boring spells that I could've used my regular energy sources for.
I'm going to be forthright, in all of your reactions on this thread to the info you've been given I see you behaving helplessly.

You don't need practitioners or other more experienced people to hand-hold you through the experience, what we do when we offer readings or intuitive insight is meant to guide you. If you have no idea how to appropriately research the topic independently that's on you to learn to do, this is YOUR path. A reader can only do so much outside of the sessions they are grabbing info from and a lot of info isn't meant for the reader to be exposed to but for the person, which is why you can get vague or minimalistic answers at times that simply nudge you in a direction.

The information you receive operates like a key when you are open to it: first it unfolds through the unconscious, gradually awakening forgotten gifts and connections, then that will rise to the conscious level where you will begin to have a stronger inner knowing of this connection - and in that happening it immediately makes you receptive to receiving signs, having the right resources fall into your lap at the right time, dreams and otherworldly interactions to help you forward.

You're blocking yourself from this organic process by constantly telling yourself you don't know how to do anything on your own. You've got to start adopting the mindset that it is within you to figure this out, as long as you don't force it and welcome what comes next.
You don't seem very appreciative for what you have been told by the universe through these readers which started you on this path of inquiry, and the first thing you could do is amend that attitude - since you have after all decided to pursue the angelic connection mentioned.
Be grateful for having a place to start. The universe doesn't provide more to someone who is rejecting so much of what already is in front of them, it sends the message you don't really want progress at all. JUST from what I am seeing, you need to take baby steps in order to appreciate the depth of possibility in what feedback you are given, and absorb it more easily.

I might suggest if the inability to take action on this connection has been cause for frustration or annoyance that you step away from it altogether for a while. Those things will only enhance the blockage already clearly there.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would ask for some clarification on what "angelic powers" means.

Then I would start practicing with psychic abilities by going in search of simple info that can be verified easily in the physical world, preferably by the time the day is over or, perhaps, the next day at the latest. Write down ALL these attempts, the info you perceived, and the result when you find out the actual answer. Pay attention to how if felt to get the info you perceived. That will help you identify if there are any specific ways that you feel when you get a direct hit, or are missing the mark.

Getting a wrong answer is OK. Nobody gets 100% correct answers, regardless of their experience level, and it's all part of the learning process.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Since you mentioned books, I just started David Brand's Archangels of Magic. In it, he teaches invocation (power of the angels moving via you) and evocation (contact with the angels) as he defines them. Perhaps that book can begin your path.

Also, I have th Puzzle Key from CH and one of its abilities is the use of Angel powers.

Hth.

0:) >:) ||.||
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Whenever I need help with stuff, my friends draw stuff on my body, this are usually some time of activation spell or somthing of similar nature. Other forms of help I gotten was straight out gifts, transformation / astral awakening what to call it but my astral body looks a lot different now. I can feel my wings and my angels love uh massaging and playing with them lmao. They say I have cute wings and need help taking care of them. A lot of what they do is very subtle and don’t tell me but I can tell angels do a lot to their humans especially those with angelic bloodlines.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:24 am [...]
How do I activate my angel powers since I have them? It's not like there's a book explaining how to do this.
Neter wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:02 pm [...]

Also, I have th Puzzle Key from CH and one of its abilities is the use of Angel powers.

Hth.
I think the Puzzle Key is meant to absorb 'power' and energy but it does not confer actual abilities, ie powers. To 'adopt' the abilities / powers of a being ('adopt' being the CH terminology here), you could use an Adoptable Power Orb.

Here's the link to the Adoptable Power Angel Orb...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/adoptabl ... angel.html

"Our Adoptable Power Orbs are eternal energy sources of powers & abilities associated with the entity the orb is modeled after."

"The traits adopted to the owner are: Ethereal Energy & Magick, Astral Power & Influence, Connection with Astral Realm, Empowerment of Paranormal Abilities."

That explanation may partly answer the question: What are Angel powers?

I agree with Likes2Read's suggestion above in this thread to ask (CH?) what Angelic powers are as a first step. eg Are they just what's in the list above? I suspect not.

I hope that's useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Actually, one of the skills of the Puzzle Key is to absorb.

There are 3 that you apply to self: absorb, adapt, and exertion.

The other two are command and instruct.

The Adoptable Angel is a good alternative for only the use of angel powers and to save money.
Lewk wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:32 pm
ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:24 am [...]
How do I activate my angel powers since I have them? It's not like there's a book explaining how to do this.
Neter wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:02 pm [...]

Hth.
I think the Puzzle Key is meant to absorb 'power' and energy but it does not confer actual abilities, ie powers. To 'adopt' the abilities / powers of a being ('adopt' being the CH terminology here), you could use an Adoptable Power Orb.

Here's the link to the Adoptable Power Angel Orb...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/adoptabl ... angel.html

"Our Adoptable Power Orbs are eternal energy sources of powers & abilities associated with the entity the orb is modeled after."

"The traits adopted to the owner are: Ethereal Energy & Magick, Astral Power & Influence, Connection with Astral Realm, Empowerment of Paranormal Abilities."

That explanation may partly answer the question: What are Angel powers?

I agree with Likes2Read's suggestion above in this thread to ask (CH?) what Angelic powers are as a first step. eg Are they just what's in the list above? I suspect not.

I hope that's useful.

0:) >:) ||.||
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Sometimes a battle or great tragedy is the catalyst to the activation of our abilities.

Return to “General Questions”