Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My black dragons are not from CH. I would not describe mine as ornery. They do have a huge oscillating energy of respect though. I trust mine completely when I ask for a task to be done, and leave it at that. They seem to see that as respectful and honoring their power. I know they are capable and I show this to them by my actions and words. They don't ask for anything, and are not demanding.
I give gifts to mine. One loves black orbs like onyx and obsidian or black glass. He is fascinated by it and shows great gratitude for any gift I give him. I will usually offer it to him while saying I appreciate how well you performed your task. Magnificently done. I'll set the offering in his area and begin talking about something else immediately. I don't linger or stare to see if he likes it. He usually tells me later by giving me images of what he's doing with it. He's very gentlemanly, respectful, old fashioned feel. I don't fear that he would act out or be offended at all. I have been very clear about my goals and desires relating to his support. I seek knowledge from him and he brings it, he doesn't seem overly focused on anything else from what I can see. His most favorite thing that lights him up the most is when I finally understand something he has been teaching me, and I have an Ah-HA! moment; he will stand up very tall and proud.

My other Blacks are the adventurous type, wanting me to branch out of my normal playground and explore unknown places. They can be very motivating, persuasive and driving in this matter. They have introduced me to others who are similar .. but they prefer that I don't divulge too much . They don't seem as interested in gifts but do love when I show respectful gratitude to them.
One of my other Blacks is completely black all over, his eyes are a dark silver almost like hematite, with specks of silver in them. Two very very long black shiny horns that extend straight back and up from the top of his head, dark wings. He's very big and the oldest of my dragons. He prefers to watch. Guard. Protect, with small discussions in between. He isn't ornery but does have an energy that is cunning about him. I know with him I have to be extremely clear with my tasking and requests. He will do anything. He's respectful but wild and emanating. Also not ornery or demanding. I visit him only once a week, or if he taps on me to meet. He lets me know how much space is comfortable for him. I respect that and this respect is what has brought us closer. He reaches out to me more now because of it and has asked for more meetings.

All of them appreciate affection from me. Usually I wait for them to ask or show signs of being receptive, instead of pouring it all over them all the time. A gentle caress on the neck or belly, or I'll lean my head onto a scale briefly and send gratitude. I find them a delight to work with and I learn much from them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Dragons”