An Odd Dream I Had

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello, I just wanted to share this dream that I had because I thought it was quite interesting.

In my dream I received some text alerts from Creepy Hollows saying that there were evil spirits on their way to block my communication with my spirits. I ended up ignoring some of these because my dream self is very bad at paying attention to things. Eventually a CH employee (not anyone that actually works there) came to my house in order to help me defend myself from the spirits.

She had on a long cream colored cardigan, with blonde curly hair that looks like she had curlers in. She was just a bit taller than me, and was thin.

She started by doing some weird dances while chanting affirmations around my house (which for some reason was old and gothic in appearance). I did some dances with her. Eventually it seemed to clear the blockages right as the spirits reached my home, and all was well. I ended up being able to communicate with spirits better in the dream. She did all of this for free. It was very nice of her, I have to say.

She ended up staying for a little while longer to make sure I was getting on well with my spirits after this. It was quite a good service, though she came to my house without permission.

That's pretty much the whole dream, thanks for reading. I thought it was strange so I thought I would share.

Edit: You know what, now that I think about it, maybe this was a dream from my spirits telling me that I have blockages that need cleansing. It would make sense, I haven't really been able to communicate with them well. So maybe it's not that they aren't talking to me, it's just that I can't hear them. Interesting.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”