venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am in the process of enquiry about Elder Egyptian Neb Djinn. I am surprised that I couldn't find a single thread so far on the forum.

May I please have some info about your experiences with yours is you have a Neb Djinn?

How light it dark are they?
His are their energy feels like?
How are they manifest?
How long it took to know that you have a Neb Djinn, regardless of notification?
What do you find that is a blessing when to working with them?
Has your psychic improved?
Are they capable of helping to get healed from a virus like Covid 19?
Anything else that will comes handy due me to know about?

Thank you all in advance, lovely forum folks.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I don't have a neb djinn but there was a period on the forum when there were several posts about the neb djinn. For example this one: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=70159&hilit=Neb+djinn

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Not sure if this helps. I don't have a Neb djinn but I found this info from MMT about nebs. You may have already seen this but it might also help others who are interested in Nebs.
Sorry I can't be of more help.

Neb Djinn - From deep within the ancient lands of Egypt comes this wonderful race of Djinn. They call themselves Neb Djinn…These beings have abilities far beyond most other Djinn. ..Not only can these Djinn grant wishes with ease and more effectively than ever before but they possess many talents that are beyond imagination…This race has the ability to exist in many realms at the same time, they straddle the worlds. They can see what is coming your way and quickly make adjustments so that things work in your favor. This makes them extremely effective in quick manifestations and spiritual protection. This also allows them to bond with you spirit, soul, and body. Once you bond with one of these Djinn they can be with you in many lifetimes and throughout eternity…Spiritually and psychically these Djinn can take you to whole new levels. They can increase all psychic abilities, including precognition and telepathy. It is not unheard of for them to perform teleportation, astral projection, and levitation. Dreams and visions come naturally to the Neb and as their new master you will have the opportunity to open up more than ever before and explore new altered states of consciousness. Centering and meditation will become easier and achieving a zen state will happen faster. Even charka alignment and kundalini release will be possible. If that is not enough, these Djinn can alter time, help you recall past lives, break curses, cleanse negativity from your aura, cleanse karma, and increase orgone (chi) energy…Similar to the ability of an Ilmu Khodam, this race can not only do things for you but give you your own abilities. You may find that you start to have more magickal power and perform unexplainable feats on your own, without wishing for them. You will learn how to better focus your energy to accomplish what you want… Neb Djinn has power over all the elements of nature; earth, wind, fire, and water. They can bend and control them so it is possible to avert storms, bring rain, calm winds, manipulate fire, and more…These Djinn answer only to the gods and goddesses. They are equal in level with a Watcher spirit and can act as a spirit overlord to most other spirits to keep them all in line and working for you…The best thing about these Djinn is that they have the ability to duplicate any power that you need. So, if you need them to have a specific ability that they may not be capable of then they will seek out other spirits and beings that have this ability and duplicate it, adding it to their own list of abilities. This means that their abilities are truly limitless because they can keep adding more and more at any time. This is an awesome ability that few other spirits have.

🦇♦️🦇
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:21 pm Not sure if this helps. I don't have a Neb djinn but I found this info from MMT about nebs. You may have already seen this but it might also help others who are interested in Nebs.

Neb Djinn - From deep within the ancient lands of Egypt comes this wonderful race of Djinn. They call themselves Neb Djinn…These beings have abilities far beyond most other Djinn. ..Not only can these Djinn grant wishes with ease and more effectively than ever before but they possess many talents that are beyond imagination…This race has the ability to exist in many realms at the same time, they straddle the worlds. They can see what is coming your way and quickly make adjustments so that things work in your favor. This makes them extremely effective in quick manifestations and spiritual protection. This also allows them to bond with you spirit, soul, and body. Once you bond with one of these Djinn they can be with you in many lifetimes and throughout eternity…Spiritually and psychically these Djinn can take you to whole new levels. They can increase all psychic abilities, including precognition and telepathy. It is not unheard of for them to perform teleportation, astral projection, and levitation. Dreams and visions come naturally to the Neb and as their new master you will have the opportunity to open up more than ever before and explore new altered states of consciousness. Centering and meditation will become easier and achieving a zen state will happen faster. Even charka alignment and kundalini release will be possible. If that is not enough, these Djinn can alter time, help you recall past lives, break curses, cleanse negativity from your aura, cleanse karma, and increase orgone (chi) energy…Similar to the ability of an Ilmu Khodam, this race can not only do things for you but give you your own abilities. You may find that you start to have more magickal power and perform unexplainable feats on your own, without wishing for them. You will learn how to better focus your energy to accomplish what you want… Neb Djinn has power over all the elements of nature; earth, wind, fire, and water. They can bend and control them so it is possible to avert storms, bring rain, calm winds, manipulate fire, and more…These Djinn answer only to the gods and goddesses. They are equal in level with a Watcher spirit and can act as a spirit overlord to most other spirits to keep them all in line and working for you…The best thing about these Djinn is that they have the ability to duplicate any power that you need. So, if you need them to have a specific ability that they may not be capable of then they will seek out other spirits and beings that have this ability and duplicate it, adding it to their own list of abilities. This means that their abilities are truly limitless because they can keep adding more and more at any time. This is an awesome ability that few other spirits have.
Wow, now I really want one XD

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Angelic,

This was such a good help for me. Thanks very much. I left a message to those who had one.
Angelik wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:04 pm I don't have a neb djinn but there was a period on the forum when there were several posts about the neb djinn. For example this one: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=70159&hilit=Neb+djinn

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

./< thank you FrostLightDjinn, I can't across with this on Lisa's Web pages. I going to it printed it out soon for keep.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:21 pm Not sure if this helps. I don't have a Neb djinn but I found this info from MMT about nebs. You may have already seen this but it might also help others who are interested in Nebs.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

It's on order now with Lisa. It's a custom conjuration that is best fit for me to get the lightest Djinn as much as possible. Can't wait to get mine.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Update and a link.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=70159&hilit=Neb+djinn

Since I have recived my Elder Neb Djinn, things are changing rapidly around me. I got very ill for 3 weeks now and I don't know what's and how to next or if I fully recover to hold down a full-time job.

On the other hand, I have been bonding since I have time, and even my meditation improved being dozed off most of my time.

My Elder Neb is with has a huge energy that makes me sweat on top of my normal condition. She also very good and strong telepathic communicator. I have tasked her officially with wish granting goals that are related to my present situations for about 3 months.

I do have some dilemmas. When, we task a Djinn with specific wishes for that longer terms...
Is it possible to still ask for her help in my daily routines besides official wishes?

Her discripson is so amazing with all that she can offering me. Yet, I am afraid to task her, because I feel, I already exhausted my capacity by tasking her for that longer periods. I think, She has to focus on that now until she has fulfilled it.

Anyone with a Djinn experience, tell me the true. Is this how we work with them?

Otherwise, she is very present and awesome. We are bonding and probably well take longer in my ill condition. I am very grateful for having her with my Cleopatra Djinn.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:41 am Update and a link.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=70159&hilit=Neb+djinn

Since I have recived my Elder Neb Djinn, things are changing rapidly around me. I got very ill for 3 weeks now and I don't know what's and how to next or if I fully recover to hold down a full-time job.

On the other hand, I have been bonding since I have time, and even my meditation improved being dozed off most of my time.

My Elder Neb is with has a huge energy that makes me sweat on top of my normal condition. She also very good and strong telepathic communicator. I have tasked her officially with wish granting goals that are related to my present situations for about 3 months.

I do have some dilemmas. When, we task a Djinn with specific wishes for that longer terms...
Is it possible to still ask for her help in my daily routines besides official wishes?

Her discripson is so amazing with all that she can offering me. Yet, I am afraid to task her, because I feel, I already exhausted my capacity by tasking her for that longer periods. I think, She has to focus on that now until she has fulfilled it.

Anyone with a Djinn experience, tell me the true. Is this how we work with them?

Otherwise, she is very present and awesome. We are bonding and probably well take longer in my ill condition. I am very grateful for having her with my Cleopatra Djinn.
Hi ASTER

I would ask Lisa of MMT, as she's the one who has discovered / contacted Neb Djinn and is most familiar with their range of abilities...and she conjured your Neb Djinn too.

Franz Bardon, in his book Initiation Into Hermetics, said we should focus on one theme or goal at a time. So a student of his magical method would ensure all their magical, goal or wish-related workings, including affirmations, breathing techniques, consecrating food and drink with goal wishes...would all be loaded with the same goal or wish.

So that was about focus. Focusing all your metaphysical efforts on one goal at a time. When that's achieved, then start on the next goal. He thought that can be a more effective approach than the scattergun approach - trying to achieve multiple goals at the same time - which might diffuse someone's efforts.

But as to whether your Neb Djinn is limited to one wish at a time - which is a different thing - best ask Lisa. You could even ask her whether she thinks it's a good idea to focus on one goal at a time when wish making with a Neb Djinn.

Is the sweating when you're connecting with your Neb Djinn a problem for you? I recommend you ask Lisa about this.

It could be at least partly psychosomatic. The bit that isn't could perhaps be minimised if you ask your Neb Djinn to help you with that.

It also sounds as if you're worried that your illness might be related to the arrival of the Neb Djinn. If you are, why not ask Lisa about that too?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Lewk, thank you for your reply.

I don’t think, my illness is to do with anything with my Neb. But I might acknowledge her timing as a pure blessing of coming off the job at the time as I did, although I got bedridden and unwell. That is what I meant by since I have her. She was even tasked strait away with protecting me, against corona virus. That is exactly when, we discovered my illness. (Not covid) During this time, major outbreak again at work. She did very well, protecting me and I was able to make it on time to get treatment for my illness that I have now, without making it worse with corona virus infection. I surely wouldn’t be here writing this, now.

Yes, I will check it out with Lisa. It’s just I was thinking how others working with their Neb? It should’t be that different after all. I totally get it about focusing on one goal at the time. And perhaps, that is why there are so many djinn types are out there. And many keepers are have far more then one or two. Lisa advised me, not to wish for at least 2 weeks in our bonding time and only ask for one thing at the time. But is that meant also for me to wait for manifestation and after then, I can go on to the next thing? Or while I wait for her to do her thing, she can be still talked to and tasked to help me with healing or protecting my mum, or help my birthday bundle arrive safely and faster, without me making an official wish?

This is actually my problem also with my Cleo. I really gave her pretty much only a handful of official “I wish…”statements. Because, I like her other version of a companion characteristic. I like that she inspire me to manifest my will in making goals and tasks for everyone in my companions, that helps with better my life. At the same time, she does reads my needs and i have notice her initiations and changes in my confidence, my hair got longer then ever before, and improved in quality so much that I don’t have an urge to cut it short...ect.

Basically, I wish to achieve something like that with my Elder Neb too. I am sure we will get to that stage soon. I really wish that she would be an active helper in my paths and guidance. With all of her multiple gift and power, it’s probably only a mater of a short time.

Oh about the sweating….its not because she is doing anything wrong. It’s because she arrived at the time i got sick. When we are unwell, spirit and energy can feel hot & overwhelming, and in my case, its causes me even more sweating on top of my temporarily sweating 😥 condition du to my heart racing.

I apologise for sentence twisters. I am not as switched on yet, so my English comes out as blurrrre. 😝

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”