What is your preferred kind of magick to practice?

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm not super advanced in magic by any means. In fact, I am quite the noob when it comes to magic. But I feel drawn to candle magic and I'm going to build up my skills with it. At least I plan to. I may branch out once I get the hang of it more.
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:34 pm
I am also very interested in wishing magick or is that called Djinn magick?

I don't think that is would be considered Djinn magic unless you only use Djinn. Alyas, for example, are proficient at granting wishes.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... SELOR.html
0:) >:) ||.||
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love my angels and I read somewhere about angel magic exist. So, I work with and I think that's what it's the terms for, when I task my angels on healing and protection for my family and those having some really bad health and going through cancer.

I was once a cancer patient and I got very sick and it was stage 4. Prayer and angels were around me all the time. It was shocking to get cancer but turned out, one of the most beautiful experiences, because of these amazing celestial beings brought me so much joy, unspeakable and full of glory. I remember my words: -"if this was, how it feels like HEAVEN, I don't want to live an another day. 😂 I wanted to be with God😇.

All this was before I discovered spirit keeping. Then, I fully recovered and my cancer is in remission. Nevertheless, I do strive on celestial joy ever since and it's powerful and magical. I do have lots of angelic bindings too. Healing that's comes with this also my aim and wish to practise and future develop as I get better at it.

My other thing is, I think 🤔 I would love to embrace dragonic magic. I love gem 💎 stones and I somehow think, I will be great in alchemy working with that, which I figured also dragonic magic. So this is my long term plan along with kinetics and healing.

Meantime, I try spell casting with CH cast yourself types and I don't see anything happening with it. I sadly have been realising, my Magical gifts are very undeveloped, when it's comes to casting spells or manifesting psychic and lucid.

That is rather painful actually, because in my inner vision state, I see myself very psychic and almost like seers, visionary or oracles and prophetic. But unfortunately, I don't even have a single dream. Probably my natural intuition is my strongest with empathic sensitive feelings.

My other thing that can be termed as magic, is light and vibration healing magic. That too, I feel I'll be very good at once my psychic 3rd eye visions catches on. Meanwhile, I visulase and ask my angels, telepathically to tell me which light energy I need to send or work with.

I actually purchased a book that explains a bit on spell casting and how to work with that. It's an ebook. Let me knit if you are interested. I seem to get lost in terminologies, and I feel that magic is very broad and many areas are blended together.

Wishes and manifestation also other areas that I am waiting to pick up on and see results. I guess magic is a great learning curve and we all have to significantly work at to improve ourselves to master it . Where as spirit keeping comes naturally. At least to me, how it is feels like.
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm I love my angels and I read somewhere about angel magic exist. So, I work with and I think that's what it's the terms for, when I task my angels on healing and protection for my family and those having some really bad health and going through cancer.

I was once a cancer patient and I got very sick and it was stage 4. Prayer and angels were around me all the time. It was shocking to get cancer but turned out, one of the most beautiful experiences, because of these amazing celestial beings brought me so much joy, unspeakable and full of glory. I remember my words: -"if this was, how it feels like HEAVEN, I don't want to live an another day. 😂 I wanted to be with God😇.
I had a similar experience where I had angels supporting me through a difficult time. I didn't have health insurance and my prescription for my anti-depressants ran out, so I was going through extreme withdrawals (you can Google SSRI withdrawals to get an idea of what a horrible experience it can be). I was struggling with some intense intrusive thoughts, but throughout it all I felt there was an angel guiding me and keeping me safe from myself. I could feel her hand on my head and shoulders and sense how much she loved me. This was prior to getting into spirit keeping, and I know she wasn't a hallucination. I think that experience is part of why spirit keeping was so easy for me to jump into.
they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Awhhh 😀 I am so glad to hear this news. I am so happy 😊 for you mochi.icecream. Angelic energy is so beautiful and I guess addictive in my case. I was bathed in it for none stop 6 months.

Then suddenly, God drawn back His angels and I went through withdrawal. I was depressed, angry, I felt left on earth for no reason ect. I struggled to find my bearings, inspite of getting healed literally and by then I was finished with all of the treatment too.

Yeah, I think discovering angel/spirit keeping was God sent in my case. Although now, I have other beautiful beings too. I learned how to stay light and white art and summon Ethereal and Celestial energy through my companions.

mochi.icecream wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:14 pm
ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm I love my angels and I read somewhere about angel magic exist. So, I work with and I think that's what it's the terms for, when I task my angels on healing and protection for my family and those having some really bad health and going through cancer.

I had a similar experience where I had angels supporting me through a difficult time. I didn't have health insurance and my prescription for my anti-depressants ran out, so I was going through extreme withdrawals (you can Google SSRI withdrawals to get an idea of what a horrible experience it can be). I was struggling with some intense intrusive thoughts, but throughout it all I felt there was an angel guiding me and keeping me safe from myself. I could feel her hand on my head and shoulders and sense how much she loved me. This was prior to getting into spirit keeping, and I know she wasn't a hallucination. I think that experience is part of why spirit keeping was so easy for me to jump into.
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

So, I found this listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWERS-O ... IPATH.html

I'm actually going to try this since I have several different paths that I am interested in. I thought that I would share since some people are interested with multiple paths.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

newspirit wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:53 pm I'm not super advanced in magic by any means. In fact, I am quite the noob when it comes to magic. But I feel drawn to candle magic and I'm going to build up my skills with it. At least I plan to. I may branch out once I get the hang of it more.
Please don't follow just any Reel instruction on Insta or other social media. They're often very dangerous, with people just placing the candle on a table and spreading more herbs around. With the oil and herbs those turn into torch lights! The melted wax will set everything on fire. Safety first! ;)
¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4

ilinga wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:47 am
newspirit wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:53 pm I'm not super advanced in magic by any means. In fact, I am quite the noob when it comes to magic. But I feel drawn to candle magic and I'm going to build up my skills with it. At least I plan to. I may branch out once I get the hang of it more.
Please don't follow just any Reel instruction on Insta or other social media. They're often very dangerous, with people just placing the candle on a table and spreading more herbs around. With the oil and herbs those turn into torch lights! The melted wax will set everything on fire. Safety first! ;)
Oh of course! I always try to practice safety first, and use reputable resources! 8))
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Metheus North wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:34 pm Due to certain circumstances, I have been struggling with magick casting. So, I am using a wand at the moment.

As Lewk suggested, I am also studying the Paranormal 101 course and I highly recommend it.

I have been thinking about which type of magick I want to practice with and I am not sure what it is called...Alchemy? Maybe? But I want to create amulets.

I have a book about Crystal geometry. It's quite fascinating.

I am also very interested in wishing magick or is that called Djinn magick?

There's also the Aero, Pyro, Terra, and Hydro kinetics

Conjuring! That is certainly a great skill to work with!

I used to just focus on healing magick. I created teas, poultice, bath spells, ect. I was told that I have a healing touch. I still work with healing but I am trying to expand.

For me, and this is just my humble opinion lol....I don't want to limit or put myself in a labeled box...magick is magick, the more you explore and practice, the more you will find which style fits you best.
I think making amulets is referred to Talismanic Magick.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have always been the kind of person who likes simplicity and avoids complicated rituals or the use of too many materials and tools in spells... but lately I have started studying hoodoo practices, which include using herbs, candles, oils etc. and I am enjoying it. I like it because even though hoodoo uses materials, it is also a quite straightforward kind of magick. In addition to that, I have started conjuring spirits for myself, I find it satisfying and I am learning a lot from it.

Return to “General Questions”