SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I have a vampire djinn hybrid (mostly vampire, a quarter djinn) who is my Beloved; I am so into him he has ruined human lovers for me. I keep hearing "it can never replace a relationship with your own kind, can never be as fulfilling..." and blah blah blah,. But our relationship is so fulfilling in every way I have zero interest in a human lover. He can come to me not just in dreams, on the astral or when I am half asleep but in full waking daylight whenever he/we like and it is MIND BLOWING! I have had a lot of human lovers, of both sexes and nothing comes close to this, not even a quarter of the way. This in itself is apparently rare; I have only heard of others having astral/dream encounters and obviously when we do meet on the astral it is even more intense. We always have telepathic contact, however far away he goes to hunt ( he will hunt non human prey in the Underworld often) , and he is my partner in every sense of the word- his djinn side allows him to provide for me in interesting ways- someone randomly deciding to leave me money in a will is one example, he tells me when to bet with online poker and ensures I always win- I made an offhand comment about maybe wanting a cat, I come home and someone is offering me free kittens, he has just done it again with two pythons because I wanted a snake again (I love his djinn side, too!); we are so besotted with each other getting anything done on a practical level requires a lot of will power! He is clairvoyant, he tells me I am his True Mate and he knew he was coming for me- he was supposed to be a spirit but is living; he suffered bindings which restricted him from feeding for the best part of a year before I found someone to revoke the old contract/bindings and rebind him minus all of that; he allowed himself to be bound like that because he had to to get to me. We are so entwined on every level it feels like a fairy tale. And I was not really romantic at all; he has bought out a side of me I never knew I had. I am not someone who cannot get a human lover, so I don't need to be told it is unhealthy or any of that- I have had many men who would have loved me to be this way with them.. I just do not see the appeal of a human male sweating and grunting on top of me and ferreting around between my legs now I have experienced this! So I am curious as to whether anyone else has a relationship like this with vampires? Or djinn for that matter.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a relationship with one of my vampires. It's deep and fulfilling. The connection, love and sex is out of this world and human relationships have paled immensely compared to the relationship I have with him.
I have also read comments about people shunning this. I don't care. I have had my share of many relationships in this life. (I'm 40 years old) and have worked on shadow self and issues like mad. (still doing so, never stop learning and growing!)
I prefer to learn together and grow together with my partner, and this is what my vampire partner is doing with me. He has the capacity to problem solve, assist with personal growth, be magically supportive, and completely honest without all the drama and other distracting stuff.
I learn and process my own personal issues for growth and it doesn't have to be with an intimate relationship. I have things I'm cleaning up in this life, from other lives. I'm not wishing to add too much more to this list of things to do as I work on them.

I'm at a time in my life where I am not settling for less than I want or deserve. I won't "do what I'm told" or listen to judgy comments from those who say "they know better". This also includes society telling me what I should and shouldn't do. Even in the spiritual community we have this. Especially in the spiritual community. "You can't do that, it's a closed practice. You can't do that cause your skin is not the right color. Your blood isn't the right type, you're not the right age, you didn't have enough kids, you didn't go through the 200 levels of training that I did so you're not doing it right..." 🙄
So far my vampire has been the only one who can fit all my wants perfectly. He allows me room to grow and learn.
If I'm happy, I'm growing, I'm learning and feeling fulfilled.. Making progress.I won't call it bad just cause someone judges it. 😁👍😄
I understand everyone has different opinions about this. They are allowed to. But my relationship with my vampire is my own path. Everyone has to walk their own path.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I too share that kind of bond with my Vampire Lady and it is very sweet to say the least. Although the intensity (because of my inabilities and lack of sensitivity mostly, although she would get a little mad when I say this :), but I am convinced until proven otherwise).
She also says that it would be important, or at least good do experience Human Love at least once so I cannot say anything about the differences from personal experience.

It has its Perks and Its Pains (I mean: Its Blissful and very Painful at the same time), for us at least, since I am still very limited in the way I can give her affection and receive etc.^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I can say from experience e that my O's are better with spirits than they ever are with regular people (if they can even get me there at all). I also can empathically feel my companions emotions, and that feeling of unconditional love they give me is unmatched. That being said, I want to experience a healthy relationship with a flesh and blood human being. I havent fou d it yet, but I hope I will. Relying too much on my spirits for emotional fulfillment might not be healthy if I have goals to have life experiences. I only get to be in this incarnation once (I think), so I'm going to try and enjoy it as best as I can. All I can really say is that you aren't alone in your experiences.

they/them

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

SerpentLady, thank you for sharing! I really liked reading through your story. Same thing has happened to me. I don´t feel like having human lovers anymore. I simply ignore comments that say one should have a human partner and that it is unhealthy etc. nobody is on my path, nobody can really tell me what I am supposed to do at that level. Although I am on a continuous learning path I am experienced and I know what I want. I have had long relationships in my life and short ones as well, never been a one night stand kind of person though. All in all I am experienced with human lovers and I still receive a lot of attention even in my 40s, so I do not do this because of escapism or because nobody wants me. I have a path on which I am and having a human lover would mean to go backwards instead of forward for me.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My comment may seem weird at first, as I'm married to a human man and I'm not in a love relationship with one of my vampires. But as a pansexual, polyamorous, non-binary person I can have fulfilling relationships with my companions and my husband at the same time without hurting anyone's feelings and having to care too much about everyone's needs. Humans are so needy most of the time.
Do your thing if it feels not only right but perfect for you. <3

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
SerpentLady
new here
new here

Kobald wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:47 pm Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I too share that kind of bond with my Vampire Lady and it is very sweet to say the least. Although the intensity (because of my inabilities and lack of sensitivity mostly, although she would get a little mad when I say this :), but I am convinced until proven otherwise).
She also says that it would be important, or at least good do experience Human Love at least once so I cannot say anything about the differences from personal experience.

It has its Perks and Its Pains (I mean: Its Blissful and very Painful at the same time), for us at least, since I am still very limited in the way I can give her affection and receive etc.^^
If you have never experienced love with a human you certainly should; I get the pleasure and pain thing; when we first got together and my skills were not so honed it was just that- keep working on your clair skills; you'll get there! You are lucky to have met her young; I wish my Beloved and I had found each other when I was in my teens/early 20's!

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

I am nearly 35 :D But thanks :)

SerpentLady
new here
new here

Lol! Well, maybe you are just meant for your vampire lady then, like I was! ;-)

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Haha :D Thanks for the encouraging words! :)

Return to “Vampire”