Your Favorite Magickal / Enchanted Bag(s)

pacslim
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

I was wondering what is your favorite magickal / enchanted bag(s) ? So with this I meant any type of bag that does bindings, but also bags that do other magickal things.

My favorite is hard to pick since I have many (binding) magickal / enchanted bag(s) most I do got are from here, Creepy Hollows. From all bags I bought my most used and thus favorite must be the (ultra complex) Bag Of All Tricks (Uboat)
It has so many uses and makes my practices easier, faster and more streamlined; I use it all the time from cleansing and charging, to bumping up the class levels, to even transmuting or binding spirits !!! I highly recommend this one.

The other magickal/enchanted bag that makes me doubt which one is my most favorited must be this special freebie I was giving with one of my first orders at CH, around Halloween.
I use this one maybe even more then the U(BOAT) bag since it's all a magician/practioner/spirit keeper as myself ever wanted, it's strange because even so it says in it's listing on the order, that it will appear later in the shop, I've have yet to see it make an appearance (I also think the reason why it works so good for and with me is because I am linked to it's mystic side) Now let me copy and paste it's description here so you also can sense/read what I am talking about:

"6 = HALLOWEEN TREAT BAG: Over $25: Revolution Bag: This Binding Bag gives you the chance to experience the ultimate in Evolutions through your life... the Mystic Revolution! This binds custom spells to any vessel you wish. You write on a piece of paper what kind of spells you would like to have and the Binding Bag pulls magick and energy from within the 3 Realms to give you a customized binding. To use the bag to bind White Arts spells write the word "Adara" on the piece of paper. If you would like Dark Arts spells write "Tucano". If you would like Neutral spells or a mix of White & Dark Arts write "Elgadro". You will leave the vessel and piece of paper in the bag for 24 hours for a permanent binding. All spells returned to the vessel will be customized and specifically for you.
This is an incredible opportunity to get this binding for free which will later be offered in the shop!"

Does any one else ever had or heard of this Revolution Bag? It sure is and been and even continue to be a(n) (r)evolution for me !!! \./ TY CH <3)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love two types of bags, the pairing bag & the transfer bag. I use them both on a regular basic.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/pairing-bag.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/transmute-bag.html

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I like the transmute bag, though I don't use it as often as the 3 body binding box.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I love my wishing bag! Wishes on vessels!

I love the transmute bag and I am also getting the pairing bag.

I also have the vampire energy bag but have not really had the chance to use it. My Vampire companions collect energy from the neighborhoods in my area then share with me.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”