Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was wondering if any other user of this forum has a lindworm companion or has ever been in touch with one?
You could say I stumpled upon one as companion without the intention of getting one. :p)
They were bound to a gemstone I bought in a small shop in our town.

I've been in contact with different dragons before, but a lindworm... They are really something else. Probably because they've not only been guides and teachers to humans, but some of them having romantic relationships and even offspring with humans (there are different tales in folklore).
They vibe on a different level, but not lacking any of their draconic powers and wisdom.

It would be really interesting to read someone else's experiences.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Icy
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lindwurm
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I know this is an old post but just figured I'd say they make great companions. I was just browsing the site one day and immediately became drawn to the lindwurm listing on the site with no reviews; and I am more than glad that I ignored there being no reviews had one bound. I had the lindwurm binding not that long ago and I can already recommend them. The one I have is very knowledgeable and polite (as many of them are) and I already have a deep connection with him perhaps more than the other spirits I've already had. They will guide you on your journey whether spiritual or just daily life and offer advice and guide you; definitely worth having one around. Edit: Adding on to this mine has shared with me that they aren't just savage beasts and are unhappy with the portrayal of their kind in mythology as they aren't just evil beings that want to cause harm to humans. Lindwurms have fallen into almost complete obscurity and want to be recognized by people again rather than ignored.
Last edited by Icy on Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Icy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:55 pm Edit: Adding on to this mine has shared with me that they aren't just savage beasts and are unhappy with the portrayal of their kind in mythology as they aren't just evil beings that want to cause harm to humans. Lindwurms have fallen into almost complete obscurity and want to be recognized by people again rather than ignored.
It strongly depends on the region. There are several tales about a lindworm being a prince in disguise, helping a maiden in need. It's so sad that people aren't as familiar with tales as they could be, because most people trust Wikipedia to have all the information, but it's just a platform filled with information by random people. The really interesting tales are mainly local fairy tales of small towns. That's why I enjoy working with local entities so much. It's easier to discover things about them by exploring the past of the places we live in.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Dragons”