Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I've just ordered a newly casted fallen angel from Dark Kingdom Magickals.
I wanted to dip my toe in the pool of darker beings and I ended up with a newly casted angel instead of a straight up demonic because demons scare me. At least with a fallen angel, they can choose to be a demon or stay a dark angelic being.
I had to ask Phantom whether or not the angel have a problem with rosary usage or other angels. They've said that it all depends on the angel that comes through so I put in notes to conjure an angel that won't mind rosary or prayer usage and other angels.
I have a suspicion that the black angel that recently started to manifest in the kitchen with his demonic little imps might've been the fallen angel I've ordered. He's been doing this for 2 months. I didn't get any info yet but it might be him. He once popped in while 'B' the hag was in her favorite living room corner and they haven't really done anything aggressive towards each other. They've just coexist.
Also none of my protective spirits tried to shoo the angel out either before I've ordered a fallen angel so he doesn't seem to be a threat.

I don't know how fallen angels act so does anyone have one?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

bump i guess

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I don't have a fallen angel from them, but I still enjoyed reading your post. I like reading about DA.

Let us know how it goes 🙂
🖤

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Sorry it took so long for me to reply.

I have 2 Fallen Angels from Jamie. One I just got- a Warrior- and am still in the process of bonding with. The other- a Bronwyn- I've had for over a year. From what I've read from the description on Dark Kingdom Magickals, mine are a lot lighter in nature. And they fell long before they were conjured.

My Bronwyn was given a choice- either shape up or ship out. So he shipped out in a huff and has no regrets. It was one of the better decisions he's made. He still has ties to the angelic realm and performs the same duties and has the same responsibilities. However he now enjoys the freedom to do his work mostly unhindered. The only thing he regretted at the time was leaving home and his friends and family behind. Think going away to college knowing that you will never be able to return home.

Aside from that he wasn't too upset about leaving. Unlike the Fallen from Dark Kingdom.
ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:31 pm ,,,
I have a suspicion that the black angel that recently started to manifest in the kitchen with his demonic little imps might've been the fallen angel I've ordered. He's been doing this for 2 months. I didn't get any info yet but it might be him. He once popped in while 'B' the hag was in her favorite living room corner and they haven't really done anything aggressive towards each other. They've just coexist.
Also none of my protective spirits tried to shoo the angel out either before I've ordered a fallen angel so he doesn't seem to be a threat.
---

I'd say check with the conjurer to find out if it's him. I would take him not being given the boot as a positive sign as well.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haven't update it but I did receive a fallen angel named "M".
She isn't dark in nature at all,more of a light grey.
She only fell from the divine realms because she became curious about why humans worshiped stuff like wealth and power more than the divine and obsessed about learning more about them.
Because she was an Archangel, she couldn't get close with humans to understand them so she gave up her rank so she could learn about human desires better. She doesn't look demonic at all, she just has brown wings that kind of look like hawk wings and wears lavender robes.

Strangely enough, the male black angel with demonic little imps seems to be a different fallen angel entirely. DKM did say that he had several candidate fallen angels he could send over to me and that might've been one of the said candidates...maybe he was from another listing on the site. There is another listing for fallen angels that have been hanging around on the lower planes for a while.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:14 am Haven't update it but I did receive a fallen angel named "M".
She isn't dark in nature at all,more of a light grey.
She only fell from the divine realms because she became curious about why humans worshiped stuff like wealth and power more than the divine and obsessed about learning more about them.
Because she was an Archangel, she couldn't get close with humans to understand them so she gave up her rank so she could learn about human desires better. She doesn't look demonic at all, she just has brown wings that kind of look like hawk wings and wears lavender robes.

Strangely enough, the male black angel with demonic little imps seems to be a different fallen angel entirely. DKM did say that he had several candidate fallen angels he could send over to me and that might've been one of the said candidates...maybe he was from another listing on the site. There is another listing for fallen angels that have been hanging around on the lower planes for a while.
Sorry. I just saw this post again and realized that I forgot to reply.

She sounds like mine. She didn't turn her back on her angelic duties, and still has ties to the angelic realm.

The male angel with the imps sounds way darker- possibly even black.

How's it going with your fallen angel? The conversations the two of you have must be interesting.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wouldn't know about how interesting she is because I can't see or hear spirits. I only use tarot card to communicate with them.

I would've found a way to communicate with them but I'm focusing all of my magic on star themed protection spells or praying to various entities like Mother Mary and Saint Michael so they'd shield me too.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a Commander Fallen Angel, and she seems pretty light-hearted to me. She's currently the most powerful one in my keep as she's an entity and has her own court of WA angels and fallen angels of the same race.
I feel very close to her, in a way that is both intimate and sexual. Lol. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say it, but her listing laid out her abilities, and every time I turned the page, I kept eyeing the "a sexual bond" like, "What am I doing?" Lol.
I think it really depends on the angel and the reason they fell. It could be anything, so they practice both WA and DA. So the way they manifest is going to be different as well. Mine has white wings or what's on the private listing. I can't hear or see spirits yet.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Angels”