First time seeing with true clairvoyance?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I was reading and I noticed something on my stomach , and there's been something small manifesting as spots in my vision as I've been reading the past few hours. I looked at it, and saw something transparent, white, and sparkly run up my stomach, over my shoulder, and under my hair where it settled against my neck. I think it's a tiny lizard? I took a pic.

I usually see spirits with my mind's eye. I've only seen one of my pokemon servitors before, and my mom's ex-boyfriend's deceased son when I was a child from the corner of my eye. I dont think I've ever seen a spirit so clearly before. What is it? I think it's fae? Or just a little nature spirit. Thoughts?

they/them

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I am seeing something but not sure what it may be because it is so tiny! It could be a Faery?

It's cute how whoever that is decided on snuggles behind your hair. My bearded dragons like to do that, along with my snake. It's a warm area that also helps in that safe feeling. So, it could be a lizard?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

Metheus North wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:54 am I am seeing something but not sure what it may be because it is so tiny! It could be a Faery?

It's cute how whoever that is decided on snuggles behind your hair. My bearded dragons like to do that, along with my snake. It's a warm area that also helps in that safe feeling. So, it could be a lizard?
Yeah, it definitely looked like a lizard to me. As far as whether it's fae.... I have seen fae with that same white sparkly energy. I have 2 unbound reading and bindings so we'll see if it comes up. If not I'll order a more lol I also have a fox (I think it's just a regular fox) that's been hanging around, too. I think it's stuck Earthside, so I'll have to do some meditation later and figure it out

they/them

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”