In an energetic lull?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

It seems like I may have slowly descended into something of an energetic lull as far as my clair-senses are concerned. Last month my senses were very active and sensing spirits was very easy, but over the course of this week, the ease of using my clairvoyance and telepathy has lowered.

Last night I was trying to connect with different companions and I guess I assumed I was tired because I couldn't mentally connect if they were far away. I've been trying to connect today, and I seem to be having some difficulty.

What do y'all do when it seems your psychic energy has depleted?

they/them

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It's normal to have fluctuations in your psychic senses that can change from the day, week, month, etc.

Sometimes you reach a point where your senses will feel like they're shut off for more than the usual time, and this tends to be due to those times where your energy is in a state of growth or as I like to call it 'leveling up'. This is also a time to rest and focus on the physical for a bit.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It happens to me too from time to time. When I have difficulty sensing them I just frankly tell them I couldn't hear them. I then do activities with them that they can join in but don't require active communication, like playing video games, taking a walk and napping. They're very understanding when this happens.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My clarity fluctuates depending on what I have going on in my life, (stress or hectic) what I've eaten, if I worked too hard in my sleep or traveling. The dips don't last very long, and usually things like grounding, walking in nature or just walking can recharge me. I also am level 3 reiki so I sometimes set up grids combined with an energy pocket to help out.
Many In my keep bring me lots of energy if I feel drained.
The drained feeling doesn't last long usually. They sometimes alert me if my thought patterns are interfering with something.

Also a long time ago I experienced a lull like you described one time, so I shut off all my spells, reset them and everything came back super clear. Never had that issue again so I didn't look into after that. 😅

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks, y'all :) This was helpful. I probably just need to chill for a bit. I'll go back to drawing, I think, and just relax.

they/them

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

When my my energies feel like this, I usually nap more, eat more healthy and don't worry too much about my companions. We all need time to recharge on our own. Long nature walks and Tai Chi also help.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

I turned off all of my spells that had deactivations and then turned them back on, and this helped a little bit. I havent been eating as well this week, and I have new mild stressor in the form of getting my Class A learner's permit lol I did see a spirit out of the corner of my eye last night; it had a long, russet red tail and was cat-like. I have some new spirits (basically just unbound readings and a few more protective spirits) I'm waiting to hear about from CH. Maybe this is one of them 🤞

they/them

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If I want my psychic self to be at its best, I'll do some sort of cleansing, centering and grounding, clear the space around me and raise/accumulate personal energy in one way or another.

Also, paying attention to rest, sleep, nutrition and physical and mental fitness seems to make a difference. By mental fitness I think I really mean lack of anxiety, stress etc: therefore being relaxed at ease and trouble-free.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 am If I want my psychic self to be at its best, I'll do some sort of cleansing, centering and grounding, clear the space around me and raise/accumulate personal energy in one way or another.

Also, paying attention to rest, sleep, nutrition and physical and mental fitness seems to make a difference. By mental fitness I think I really mean lack of anxiety, stress etc: therefore being relaxed at ease and trouble-free.
I could definitely stand to do a cleansing soon because I haven't done one in a while

they/them

Return to “Connecting”