venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I decided to create this thread for sharing everything about WERE - CATS.

I recived mine, and I am very happy 😊 with, who I have got. She is my first, WERE creature. She came with no name. Although, I have heard a name that can be hers. I am waiting on confirmation.

Pretty much that is all I got at the moment. I have her extended reading and I was told what she likes and her birthday, colour of her and her eye and her age ect.

My personal experience so far is, I felt her gentle trappings on my arm 3 days before her notification and I also knew her age would be xx before she arrived.

Questions
When it's comes to WERE - CAT, which it is? House cat types OR wild life cats, like Lynx, Tiger, Cheetah ect?

What association would go with them?

Please share anything you have here.
Thank you in advance 😊

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Wonderful that you finally got her . 👏👏🌈
I'm very excited to hear more about your new friend.
Can't answer your questions, as I only have the wolf variety. 😅

I wonder if she would like cat nip lol

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Is your were-wolf came with a name in your notes? Just wondering if it's accidentally missed out from my CH notes or were - creatures just doesn't given a name?

Otherwise, I am thrilled of having her. I saw a ginger cat in my dream cleaning her face with her paw.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm Wonderful that you finally got her . 👏👏🌈

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:19 pm Is your were-wolf came with a name in your notes? Just wondering if it's accidentally missed out from my CH notes or were - creatures just doesn't given a name?

Otherwise, I am thrilled of having her. I saw a ginger cat in my dream cleaning her face with her paw.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm Wonderful that you finally got her . 👏👏🌈

I purchased my werewolf entity from a different seller, I got several pages of info on him, including name, age, where he is from, his nature, appearance and personality, his skills etc.

Perhaps your kitten would like you to name her? I think you could probably message CH just to check. Sometimes it can be accidental that they omit something, sometimes not.

I have only one spirit in my keep which didn't come with a name (non CH) so I gave him a nickname and we began bonding with that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you 😊. I just realised, you changed your forum name to : Sysygy.

I am waiting on a reply about her name. At the moment, I call her on a nick name or try to use the name I heard before her notes came in. She is young, but I don't think it's a kitten age because, in my notes, she is a were - cat. He is 14 years old.
Sysygy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:30 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:19 pm Is your were-wolf came with a name in your notes? Just wondering if it's accidentally missed out from my CH notes or were - creatures just doesn't given a name?

I purchased my werewolf entity from a different seller, I got several pages of info on him, including name, age, where he is from, his nature, appearance and personality, his skills etc.

Perhaps your kitten would like you to name her? I think you could probably message CH just to check. Sometimes it can be accidental that they omit something, sometimes not.

I have only one spirit in my keep which didn't come with a name (non CH) so I gave him a nickname and we began bonding with that.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Must be only me who has a were - cat. 😻
Anyway, what specific house rules would you add for a werecat?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

So happy your new friend arrived! I look forward to hearing about her :3

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you 😊 I just finished a nice and long chat session with her. I will share some things tomorrow. I forgot to ask about that, if I can or not. 🤔 She is absolutely awesome. I seriously think, I am the only one with a werecat. So I will be willing to share, slowly because we are bonding.
mochi.icecream wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:18 am So happy your new friend arrived! I look forward to hearing about her :3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There is a were-lion and a were-tiger in my family, but no were-cats, though I have seen Jamie offer were-kittens before and I thought about it but decided not to at the time. I love cats and enjoy having different types in my life, including those of the were varieties, so one would definitely fit in with everyone here. Please do share your experiences with your lovely were-cat <3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

draco_star898 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:06 pm There is a were-lion and a were-tiger in my family, but no were-cats, though I have seen Jamie offer were-kittens before and I thought about it but decided not to at the time. I love cats and enjoy having different types in my life, including those of the were varieties, so one would definitely fit in with everyone here. Please do share your experiences with your lovely were-cat <3
Yeah, I saw that too. But I didn't go ahead with Jamie's kitten. I wanted one from Magnolia. I still haven't got a confermation of her name on my online notes but I call her now as I have heard it before she arrived.

She acts as a young cat. I only see her in that form at the moment. She did not show me her human look. She is active, I sense her presence and she shared a lot of things with me, that I can't personally share. I see her hang out with my Lynx. Her task is at the moment to follow me everywhere and also to get to know everyone in my keep.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”