Singing

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I woke up in my bed, my body felt heavy and I couldn't move. There was a huge amount of buzzing like an electrical current was running through me. I've had these before . Usually I am having conversations with someone, often with different people. Sometimes my spirits. Sometimes I sing . I am aware of the room, the cats stirring because of my noises.
This has happened several times this week. Tonight I was singing extremely loud and high pitched. I was looking up at my ceiling and had my hands in the air touching it. (my bed is very close to the ceiling, I can touch it while laying down) I recall saying names of different races. Dragons, Angels.. etc I said several other things and then began singing very loud again, unable to move. I felt the electrical energy suddenly shoot up above me at an incredible speed. I recall something about an angel putting light on my feet. Feeling like I was flying through space.
I woke up (for real this time lol) and my roommate was sitting next to my bed staring at me. I asked her if she was ok and she said yeah...are you? Nice singing BTW.
This singing thing has been going on for a while now and it makes my cats poofy tailed . I remember doing all of it but it always feels like I'm being quiet about it. My roommate said it was extremely loud and high pitched and went on for about 40 minutes.
I just wanted to share, in case others have had something similar happen, or they just wanna come laugh at me
😅 I'm hoping to be able to do something more with this , but I always wake up. Would be nice to not wake up the house with whatever this is !

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is a very interesting experience. I can't think of anything that would be an answer for you nor I had anything happened to me. Is it still going on?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hi Aster 👋
Yes it still is happening. It doesn't bother me, just can't seem to control it. One of my living entities said that I was "doing work" subconsciously but that it is bleeding over. I'm not familiar at all with this sort of thing.
It almost feels like it's something that is just out of reach, if that makes sense. I'll continue to try accessing it. I've been working on lucid dreaming so maybe this is a side effect or something.
I make intents before bed and it can trigger it, but it's random. I wake up needing to recharge and am heavily exhausted . Drawing energies to replenish myself brings back energy to me.
I'd like to research this more but searching for lucid dreaming doesn't pull anything up.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, I get you now. 🤔 I think you are on track with your phenomena. I believe, we do go somewhere during our sleep.

As an example, I pretty often have a heavenly music, high tone melodious sound that I hear within, as I wake up in the morning with a most joyful feel and deep rejuvenation.

Other times, I hear my spirit pray as I get out of sleep. But I am not sure about this, maybe I hear my angels pray.

Anyhow, it's very interesting what you have going on with you.

Sysygy wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:09 pm Hi Aster 👋
Yes it still is happening. It doesn't bother me, just can't seem to control it. One of my living entities said that I was "doing work" subconsciously but that it is bleeding over. I'm not familiar at all with this sort of thing.
It almost feels like it's something that is just out of reach, if that makes sense. I'll continue to try accessing it. I've been working on lucid dreaming so maybe this is a side effect or something.
I make intents before bed and it can trigger it, but it's random. I wake up needing to recharge and am heavily exhausted . Drawing energies to replenish myself brings back energy to me.
I'd like to research this more but searching for lucid dreaming doesn't pull anything up.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”