neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi everyone,

I have one of these living entities coming soon and noticed there is no encyclopedia article for them and no forum posts i could dig up with the search function either.

I would love to know anything anyone is willing to share about their Ailden and your interactions with them.

Thanks!

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

How is it going with yours? I went into the shop and looked it up…here is the general description right below. Pretty impressive. I put it into my wish list.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... realm.html

Ailden (Eel-den)

Attributes of Species

The Ailden are winged soldiers of the Astral Realm who can manifest and exist on any dimension within any Realm. They have been known to physically manifest on Earth over the course of history. They are angelic-looking beings who are usually over 6' in height, have varying hair/eye/skin color as they polymorph to match the physical look of whoever they are accompanying on a planet. Their true form is a winged angelic-looking creature of almost translucent skin and subtle facial features. They are born and bred as soldiers who bring justice & restitution to those who are in need of help. They have been known to come to the rescue as well as exact justice on behalf of those who are in great need of "Karmic retribution".

They become quite attached to whoever they accompany and they will stay with you for a lifetime if you ask them. They will even follow you into future incarnations if you request. They are undying in their devotion and support. They become personally invested in your life, daily situations and spiritual journey. They are an exceedingly spiritual race who believes in the cultivation of personal beliefs and adoration of something greater than themselves. No matter what religious or spiritual path you choose they will support you and encourage you to learn more about your spiritual bond with existence and the Universe.

As companions they are unique unto themselves. They are soldiers who will take action when needed, they will find justice and retribution on your behalf, they provide unyielding support and loyalty for you in all things, and they grace you with their wisdom and celestial power.

Realm Origin: Astral

Arts: White Arts

Class: Dynamic

Return to “Living Entities”