What to expect in dreams?

EvenAntonio
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Hi, I'm very new to this stuff...

I had a nymph bound-to-spirit from CH about a week ago. I know that dream visitations are among the potential events that can happen, but can a nymph influence/create dreams that they themselves do not appear in?

For example, the past two nights, I've had dreams involving a former girlfriend (not full-on sex dreams, but sensual, you might say). Two nights ago, I also had a similar dream involving a person I didn't recognize. She did not match the physical description of the nymph provided by CH.

I have had dreams like this before, but three in two nights is unusual.

So getting back to the question: could the nymph be behind these dreams even if I don't see her in the dream?

deepthink
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

I can only share my experience and say that I think experiences vary. I have many entities and depending on my depth of sleep it seems things can go differently based on stage and if I can remember. I have had a number of instances where and entity will “mess with my dreams” and in one case appeared in my dream in a breathtaking feminine humanoid figure (think angelic)…the second I saw her my dream seemed to melt and she spoke to me in a way I had never experienced before - intelligence, independent, and with authority. She literally told me to watch what she could do and reversed my dream so it ran backwards then paused it and changed events… it was really amazing and something I can never forget because it had a personal and clear message that I can’t get into but was “overt.”

There have been other times of giving me messages by subtly changing my dream to communicate. So in your case this could perhaps be a message to you wanting you to consider something or to note a feeling you need to address or have closure with. One recent example was I dreamed of someone I loved that I had not spoken to in a long time and I realized I missed her…I wrote her the next day and she had just lost a family member to suicide the day prior and it was either an wired coincidence or my spirit family prompting me.

Another example, that was less subtle was I had repeated dreams of suffocating and smoke…I even awoke and smelled smoke in my room when my wife smelled nothing! It turned out I needed to get a CPAP because I was stopping breathing while sleeping and had no idea (sleep study showed that) this led to me getting serious about my health and dropped 80 lbs while enhancing my sleep to a crazy new level. I am in great shape now because I was guided to do something through these repeated dreams.

I don’t know if this helps I can only share my experiences and hope that it helps you.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

EvenAntonio wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:27 pm Hi, I'm very new to this stuff...

I had a nymph bound-to-spirit from CH about a week ago. I know that dream visitations are among the potential events that can happen, but can a nymph influence/create dreams that they themselves do not appear in?

For example, the past two nights, I've had dreams involving a former girlfriend (not full-on sex dreams, but sensual, you might say). Two nights ago, I also had a similar dream involving a person I didn't recognize. She did not match the physical description of the nymph provided by CH.

I have had dreams like this before, but three in two nights is unusual.

So getting back to the question: could the nymph be behind these dreams even if I don't see her in the dream?
Can I ask what kind of Nymph it was? Or was it a CH Nympho?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
EvenAntonio
new here
new here

Yes, Lewk. A nympho. Some other sites use "nymph."

Thanks for your input deepthink. I would think it could be hard to sort out which spirit is doing what when you have a bunch of them. I don't have a bunch, so for me it's not so much a matter of WHICH spirit might be causing the dreams but rather IF a spirit is causing them.

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

It is for the subtle messages yes-you have to ask them when awake and see who it was (telepathy). As my state of awareness in some dreams is pretty unaware until I wake.

Other say casual dreams I learn to recognize some of my spirits and I have many dreams of saying hi to them and giving hugs. Sometimes when I decide I want to see one I will call them in the dream, some will appear in their usual form and others not even changing gender. Some are still invisible but I feel them there…I had one unbound that was with me a long time appear as a marble statue draped in wet white cloth in several dreams.

EvenAntonio
new here
new here

Yeah, my telepathy is not really developed yet. I've tried just asking the spirit if she played a role in the dreams, but I couldn't detect or interpret any answer.

Your suggestion of calling a spirit into a dream seems like a good one, assuming it's one of those dreams where I have the wherewithal to think of such a thing.

EyesOfPower
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 43
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am having waking manifestations of a succubus, but every night when I dream I don't see my succubus. I am getting frustrated because I have 2 succubus a 1 nympho and 1 living entity that is supposed to be like a succubus. How long will it take to get them to show up in our dreams?

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

EvenAntonio wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:54 pm Yeah, my telepathy is not really developed yet. I've tried just asking the spirit if she played a role in the dreams, but I couldn't detect or interpret any answer.

Your suggestion of calling a spirit into a dream seems like a good one, assuming it's one of those dreams where I have the wherewithal to think of such a thing.
All that I can offer you is writing in a journal and documenting your dreams, meditating every day and being patient with yourself. Wanting immediate results is normal, but for those of us less gifted in the paranormal, it really does require a lot of work on our part to listen and watch for small signs.

Good luck!

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

EyesOfPower wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:58 am I am having waking manifestations of a succubus, but every night when I dream I don't see my succubus. I am getting frustrated because I have 2 succubus a 1 nympho and 1 living entity that is supposed to be like a succubus. How long will it take to get them to show up in our dreams?
With the LE, remember to use the code words. LOL, as @Lewk has reminded me of the same!

The best advice for you that I have with the spirits is to be patient with yourself. They could be trying to communicate with you but you are blocked from hearing and seeing them. I've been meditating at least daily and writing in my journal. My focus is on removing blockages, opening my 3rd eye and spell casting. Good things will happen with hard work; don't give up.

EyesOfPower
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 43

calliope56 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:43 pm With the LE, remember to use the code words. LOL, as @Lewk has reminded me of the same!
Thanks I had to dig and find my text file with the activation code words. x*D

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”