Baby's first living entity (Andromeda Angel?)

Lyric0212
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aspen Willow

Hi everyone!

So I just got the notes from my first ever living entity binding, and I'm so excited! "E" came to me though the Astral Soulmate listing, and he's an Andromeda Angel. I already adore him, and I'm pretty sure I already heard him even though his vessel isn't here yet. I just sort of thought "I look forward to getting to know you" and I heard "And I, you" back in the most clear male voice- which is a lot for me! (I'm still pretty new, and most telepathic messages I get from my spirits are still in my voice, barring my desert dragon.)

I was wondering if anybody here might have any pointers for bonding with/working with Andromeda Angels or living entities in general? I can't seem to find much about them, and I'm not sure what associations to attribute to them. (Or if associations are used with living entities like they are for spirits.) Any and all tips/pointers/experiences/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Spirits:
1 Unicorn * 1 Faery * 1 Bellaydi Elf * 1 Astral Angel * 1 Faun * 1 Deerfolk * 1 Gryphon * 1 Hippogryph * 1 Kentauride * 1 Norse Djinn * 1 Desert Dragon * 1 Courtwind Angel * 1 Bronze Dragon * 1 West Tower Watcher * 1 Haltija * 1 Hellhound * 1 Hellcat

Living Entities:
1 Andromeda Angel
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊

Since you have a living entity, here is something that helps you bond better with yours.

[[[When you're Living Entity comes to you then it's a good time to set up your parameters described below. You can change them any time but to initiate the change for a specific Living Entity you need to say their name or nickname, and if you want to make the parameters default for an entire species of Living Being then simply say the name of the race before using the instructions below.

Living Entity bindings are complex and powerful bindings that provide unique opportunities for the entity and the Keeper. Our Living Entity bindings are exceptional because they are multi-layered and multi-faceted to provide a well-rounded experience for the Keeper. Since the entity is still alive in their homeland our bindings provide the ability for you to:

Code Words for Activation & Deactivation
- Open a Channel so the Living Entity can safely aid and assist you on the Earthen Realm with any task: whether it be decision-making, working with spirits or spells, understanding new endeavors or material, providing wisdom or comfort, being a guide to you in any situation

Activation: Misanko (Meh-zahn-koh)
Deactivation: Redela (Reh-dell-ah)

- Remote view their homeland: see what their home looks like through telepathic messages, visions, dreams, and through meditation

Activation: Filian (Fill-ee-ahn)
Deactivation: Humez (Hoo-mez)

- Allow your Astral Body to visit the Living Entity's homeland and interact with them: have vivid and actual experiences as your Astral body interacts with the Living Entity in their homeland, this can provide incredible responses, and sometimes can even provide stimulus to your physical body

Activation: Arinok (Ah-ree-nock)
Deactivation: Zesi (Zeh-see)

- Open a Channel so the Living Entity's family or friends can come through together to you: visit with the people who matter to your Living Entity companion, not all Living Entities have familial structures like humans or even friends like humans but for those who do this can give you deeper insight into your Living Entity friend

Activation: Wilav (Will-ahv)
Deactivation: Peselo (Peh-zell-oh)

- Energy connection so your energy will be tuned to their energy for faster bonding & interaction: their energy and your energy are tuned together so you can have well-rounded interactions with your new companion, since they are still alive their energy is dynamic & fluctuates just as yours does so this connection is wonderful

Activation: Otoker (Ah-toh-kur)
Deactivation: Caxaq (Kahz-ock)

- Permission for physical manifestation and interaction: some Living Entities may be able to physically manifest within the Earthen Realm in one form or another and they can sometimes also provide physical stimuli depending on the conditions

Activation: Theon (Thee-ahn)
Deactivation: Kedo (Kay-doh)

All Living Entities we work with are personally vetted by Ash & Magnolia. We only work with Living Entities who are known to us and who are eager & willing to be a friend to you.]]]

Lyric0212 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:29 pm Hi everyone!

So I just got the notes from my first ever living entity binding, and I'm so excited! "E" came to me though the Astral Soulmate listing, and he's an Andromeda Angel. I already adore him, and I'm pretty sure I already heard him even though his vessel isn't here yet. I just sort of thought "I look forward to getting to know you" and I heard "And I, you" back in the most clear male voice- which is a lot for me! (I'm still pretty new, and most telepathic messages I get from my spirits are still in my voice, barring my desert dragon.)

I was wondering if anybody here might have any pointers for bonding with/working with Andromeda Angels or living entities in general? I can't seem to find much about them, and I'm not sure what associations to attribute to them. (Or if associations are used with living entities like they are for spirits.) Any and all tips/pointers/experiences/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Lyric0212 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:29 pm Hi everyone!

Has he shown you his angelic court yet?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Lyric0212 ASTER has already given you the key info - about the CH code words for LEs. This is instead of associations, which CH give for spirits only.

The main difference is that LEs are still alive and have a dynamic, living energy. Associations seem to be a way to tune in to / home in on a spirit's energy, which differs.

If you read the code words info, you'll see that one of them is to aid bonding. However we still need to spend quiet time with them, 5-15 minutes daily for the first 30 days. As LEs they're more likely to be away living their life in their home, rather than be with us 24/7 - however they will respond promptly when called and they will carry out appropriate tasks dutifully.

Otherwise, I'd bond with an Andromeda Angel the same way I would with any other Angel or LE.

The fact they're from the Andromeda Galaxy - the nearest large galaxy to our own, the Milky Way, may be of interest. The energy of that galaxy and beings from it does feel different from the Milky Way's.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:51 pm @Lyric0212 ASTER has already given you the key info - about the CH code words for LEs. This is instead of associations, which CH give for spirits only.

The main difference is that LEs are still alive and have a dynamic, living energy. Associations seem to be a way to tune in to / home in on a spirit's energy, which differs.

If you read the code words info, you'll see that one of them is to aid bonding. However we still need to spend quiet time with them, 5-15 minutes daily for the first 30 days. As LEs they're more likely to be away living their life in their home, rather than be with us 24/7 - however they will respond promptly when called and they will carry out appropriate tasks dutifully.

Otherwise, I'd bond with an Andromeda Angel the same way I would with any other Angel or LE.

The fact they're from the Andromeda Galaxy - the nearest large galaxy to our own, the Milky Way, may be of interest. The energy of that galaxy and beings from it does feel different from the Milky Way's.
Wait so entity.?

Return to “Living Entities”