MysticSpells on Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
varavass
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Anyone have any experience with a shop on Etsy called MysticSpells (MysticalAria) ?
She offered to do a custom spellwork for me and I want to know if she is trustworthy, strong power etc.
Thank you

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

varavass wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:47 pm Anyone have any experience with a shop on Etsy called MysticSpells (MysticalAria) ?
She offered to do a custom spellwork for me and I want to know if she is trustworthy, strong power etc.
Thank you
No. I don't. It's not a spirit keeping website. To me it looks like one of the very many LHP-type magic sellers out there.

I suppose you'll need to fall back on time-honoured skills like reading the reviews, using your intuition etc. It may seem obvious and you probably know this already but just because someone has a store doesn't itself mean they're the real deal or do effective work. And it doesn't mean they aren't either.

On the other hand, I can recommend Creepy Hollows as unusually expert & powerful magical practitioners.

Even verifying a strong level of power doesn't mean that you'll get the exact outcome you want every single time you purchase a spell binding, service or reading. Strange as it may seem, magic doesn't always wave a magic wand and transform our lives miraculously. Although it sometimes does seem to.

Again, you probably already know that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
varavass
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:38 pm
varavass wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:47 pm Anyone have any experience with a shop on Etsy called MysticSpells (MysticalAria) ?
Thank you
No. I don't. It's not a spirit keeping website. To me it looks like one of the very many LHP-type magic sellers out there.

I suppose you'll need to fall back on time-honoured skills like reading the reviews, using your intuition etc. It may seem obvious and you probably know this already but just because someone has a store doesn't itself mean they're the real deal or do effective work. And it doesn't mean they aren't either.

On the other hand, I can recommend Creepy Hollows as unusually expert & powerful magical practitioners.

Even verifying a strong level of power doesn't mean that you'll get the exact outcome you want every single time you purchase a spell binding, service or reading. Strange as it may seem, magic doesn't always wave a magic wand and transform our lives miraculously. Although it sometimes does seem to.

Again, you probably already know that.
Yes i know all of them. Thank you for your reply. Its a complicated work that i must do with spells thats why i am asking for this seller.
On the other hand the strange is when i have asked for a photo- proof from ritual she denied to provide any.
-- I have tried Creepy Hollows and spell didn't work. I have to use much stronger spells to achieve the goal.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

varavass wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:15 pm Yes i know all of them. Thank you for your reply. Its a complicated work that i must do with spells thats why i am asking for this seller.
On the other hand the strange is when i have asked for a photo- proof from ritual she denied to provide any.
-- I have tried Creepy Hollows and spell didn't work. I have to use much stronger spells to achieve the goal.
If the seller is being uncooperative about giving proof of the ritual, it rings alarm bells for me.

Creepy Hollows' spells do need to be worked with to get the best results. See
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html, especially the introduction that explains how to do that.

CH really are, in my opinion, very powerful casters.

It could just be that when we believe someone's work will be effective for us, that aids it to be so. It may not always be the actual power of the caster that's the determining factor.

Reasons seemingly powerful spell work may not work for us are other factors, like destiny, the difficulty of the desired outcome etc. I think it's quite well known that we can block magic, send it off course, especially if we fret about its efficacy.

find it again.
varavass
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:35 am
varavass wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:15 pm Yes i know all of them. Thank you for your reply. Its a complicated work that i must do with spells thats why i am asking for this seller.
If the seller is being uncooperative about giving proof of the ritual, it rings alarm bells for me.

Creepy Hollows' spells do need to be worked with to get the best results. See
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html, especially the introduction that explains how to do that.

CH really are, in my opinion, very powerful casters.
---Of course when he refuses to give photos from the ritual, it rings alarm bells although there are casters like CH or Enchanted Magnolia who also does not give photos but its completely different because they have proven that you can trust them. And especially when he asked me for about €500
Thats why i have started this topic.

"CH really are, in my opinion, very powerful casters." Yes probably they are but maybe i need some much stronger spells which I could not find in their store. As i mention my case is complcated and need strong - strong spells, so i ordered one spell from Enchanted Magnolia and i hope that will work.
Anyway, thank you very much for your answers.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

varavass wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:47 pm [...]
Anyway, thank you very much for your answers.
You're very welcome.

find it again.
aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

I found this store too and I was interested by some listings. So I tried a simple, cheap reading and it don't resonate with me at all. I don't understand the reading, it's too vague, like:

"You must face your truth and your fear." => like everybody
"You need to understand the root reasons of your biggest phobias." => like everybody
"The recurrent worries we feel indicate what has to be done." => like everybody

and the rest is not clear so I asked for some informations to clarify the message, she just told me (with my words): I paid for a message, I have a message, the job is done. I'll not have more details.

The message I received could be sended to anybody. All people have fear, worries, phobias... I already had readings from CH or reliable sellers and they was accurate, so it'll be my first and last order in this shop, it was just a test.

Return to “Seller Review”