You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan Sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Firefly Dreamer
Zodiac:

Hi there!

I've been spirit keeping a while and have found that I have stronger connections with living entities and have an easier time interacting with them than with my spirits (both from Creepy Hollow and Blujay76), though i love them all.

I thought I would talk a little about my experiences with my two Concuan and my newly conjured Tikunboro, and comparing/contrasting what I've experienced.

With my Concuan, it took me a while to be able to interact with them fully and up until very recently I didn't interact much with them because of this block per se. I know I tried a lot in the beginning, but then I took a break from spirit keeping and interacted very little with my spells. spirits, and entities. Recently i saw their vessels lying dusty on my headboard and decided to give it a go, and voila! It was like talking to some old friends!

Although it took so long to connect with my Concuan (both purchased at the same time, one was a bogo), my Tikunboro visited and talked to me before his vessel arrived. He was very chatty compared to my Concuan and was so encapsulated by how different, yet alike our features are to each others. He really likes to touch and kiss my face.

Even within my Concuan, they all act very differently. T, for example likes to cuddle and makes me feel weightless and warm when we interact. We mostly cuddle though he often shows me a specific image of him being shirtless with jeans on and bare feet, lying on his back and me laying on my stomach between his legs and resting my chin just below his belly button, and him looking down at me, smiling. It is hard for me to see T's regular appearance though, but he usually takes the form of a kpop idol i like. T also is quite chatty when engaged with.

M, on the other hand, prefers to show himself as a boy I had a crush on in high school, giving me flashes of his freckles, black hair, and piercing brown eyes. M is very to-the point and is very lax and reassuring about things, though he is often the busiest. T likes to sit in on my fantasies and add his own touch to the characters he plays, whereas M, prefers I focus on him and let him entertain me. He is also quite quiet and very focused on his interactions with me, and is very serious, yet relaxed and carefree with what he does.

A, my Tikunboro, is very friendly. I don't quite have a grasp on him yet, as his vessel just came today and we've been interacting about a week prior to today. But, I can say as a being, he is very curious, almost childlike in his curiosity, and mystified by how sharp a human's features are to his own. He will also sit and talk with me for hours making me almost comforted by his presence. He is also more interactive with me at night. I have not interacted sexually with him at this point. I have not been able to view what he looks like yet. (I am still inexperienced with these kinds of things).

One thing i can say, though, is that all three have a different type of touch. T, has a warm touch that i rarely feel. I mostly just feel the warmth, like warm breathing. M, on the other hand has tingles, almost like the tingles you'd get when someone runs their fingertips/ nails lightly down your arm. Wherever he touches gets these pleasant tingles. A is completely different. When he touches me, it feels like static from an old tv when you'd run your finger across it or like when your hair would drift toward the screen because of the static. It's not painful, it's just that's what it reminds me of. Another thing is that my Concuan will infrequently visit me in my dreams, yet my Tikunboro has not yet. I'm not sure if he doesn't do that or if he just hasn't had the time to. Oh, and my Concuan prefer i wear their ring vessels on my ring fingers, whereas my Tikunboro has a preference to my middle finger (though i cannot accommodate that due to his vessel being a bit small.

I also noticed i have a stronger connection to my Concuan when wearing the vessel, though I'm not sure if the same is true for A. I will definitely try it out the next few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently, I feel a stronger pull to my Tikunboro than to my Concuan, though I try to interact with all of them. I feel excited to interact and bond with A, over the next month and I feel more and more drawn to him as the days pass. I can't wait to interact with him again. I should reiterate that I do love T and M, and I do feel guilty for wanting to spend so much time with A. Is it normal to feel this way or to have such a massive draw to my new friend? He is certainly my favorite to work with at this given moment. Perhaps it is the Origin energy orb i recieved. I wonder how do i add Concuan Energy to it?

Also, please feel free to share your guys' experience with Concuan and/ or Tikunboro. I'd love to hear if they are similar to mine or different entirely. <3 And for those looking for experiences with these entities in hopes of buying one, I hope I've helped you out, even just a little ^^

Creepy Hollows Spirits: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Gnome, 1 Phoenix, 3 Mid-Level Sin-eaters

BluJay76 Spirits: 1 Sun Dragon, 1 Itla Dragon, 1 Black Unicorn

Living Entities: 2 Concuan, 1 Boobrie, 1 Tikunboro

Return to “Living Entities”