Memories or dreams of a place i recognize, but do not know.

Absolom
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Recently i have been cleansing voids and clearing blockages that I have accumulated over several years, im still in the process of doing so, but the results so far have been positive.

I've been working my way down from the Crown to the Root, and as a result i have had some very interesting dreams that i feel are more like memories. I cannot control what happens within the dream, even if i recognize that i am dreaming in a lucid state, however i can absorb and look over all the information within it with extreme detail.

So far i've only experienced a small portion of the memory/dream, but i have gleamed a lot of information from it by floating around the scene and observing everything. Here's what i've gathered:

The scene begins with the sensation of drowning while being thrusted through strong currents of pitch black water, I struggle to try to swim out of the current before slaming against what felt like a smooth wall. In desperation, i thrusted my arm at the barrier and it pierced through. My body was anchored in place by my arm, and i managed to pull myself through the barrier onto the dark glassy surface.

I stumbled back up onto my feet as I began to see swirling colors and lights reflect off the still surface of the water. The sky was filled with many shapes and colors i've never seen that pulsated with light and swirled around eachother. The colors seemed to encircle a bright tear that resembled a cloud that casts a golden light underneath it. I walk towards the cloud and get under it...
and that is about all i have experienced up to this point.

This place is familiar to me, but have no idea where it is or how i got there. It seems to be some place on the astral plane as far as i can tell. My body was just a white form/silhouette. The black surface i stood on was slightly curved, as if i was standing on a large orb of water. The sky looked like a living Van Gogh painting with a miriad of colors that swirled around a golden cloud that casted light instead of shade.

If anyone else is familiar with this place or has some similar experience, feel free to share. If i experience anything else from this, ill be sure to add onto this post with more information in the future. Thanks for reading!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I'm not sure I could identify this place for you, although I can confirm it sounds a lot like an astral scape and alternate reality based on my own experiences. Some people are prolific explorers via the astral body and will get flashbacks or 'memories' of things that occurred there with an effect of living a parallel life; just as you dream of events from your everyday 'waking' reality you're definitely going to dream of pieces from other dimensions of your reality - and being truly ready to receive that awareness will make them more vivid to the senses.
What you've described of your experience here is fascinating and I for one am interested in what more you may learn about it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Absolom
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:11 pm I'm not sure I could identify this place for you, although I can confirm it sounds a lot like an astral scape and alternate reality based on my own experiences. Some people are prolific explorers via the astral body and will get flashbacks or 'memories' of things that occurred there with an effect of living a parallel life; just as you dream of events from your everyday 'waking' reality you're definitely going to dream of pieces from other dimensions of your reality - and being truly ready to receive that awareness will make them more vivid to the senses.
What you've described of your experience here is fascinating and I for one am interested in what more you may learn about it.
It definitely seems that way for sure. What i do know is that I had gone through a lot of trauma as a newborn, its a miracle that im even here to begin with. I am in the process of repairing the voids and blockages that event had caused, it effectively closed me off from almost all forms of supernatural interaction for the past 20 years. Im sure that with these cleared up further i should be able to glean more from this place, and may be able interact with the world around me a bit more.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Absolom wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:59 pm
It definitely seems that way for sure. What i do know is that I had gone through a lot of trauma as a newborn, its a miracle that im even here to begin with. I am in the process of repairing the voids and blockages that event had caused, it effectively closed me off from almost all forms of supernatural interaction for the past 20 years. Im sure that with these cleared up further i should be able to glean more from this place, and may be able interact with the world around me a bit more.
I think the trauma you've experienced as a newborn would have definitely resulted not only in those voids and blockages, but an organic gateway into the 'otherworld' like a mirror to that. So upon clearing them all, you should anticipate some extraordinary, maybe overwhelming experiences of astral or spiritual nature. It is interesting how the trauma can close us off but also mean there is an opening deep inside to some wild terrain, once we un-block and so unlock the way.

I hope that your experiences will empower you and continue the healing needed.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I wanted to add that if you've not considered it, shadow work may aid you in uncovering more of what you've lost or what seems obscure!

—Oscar Wilde
Absolom
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:43 am
I think the trauma you've experienced as a newborn would have definitely resulted not only in those voids and blockages, but an organic gateway into the 'otherworld' like a mirror to that. So upon clearing them all, you should anticipate some extraordinary, maybe overwhelming experiences of astral or spiritual nature. It is interesting how the trauma can close us off but also mean there is an opening deep inside to some wild terrain, once we un-block and so unlock the way.

I hope that your experiences will empower you and continue the healing needed.
I've always considered the nature of this development something akin to the story of Icarus. However in this case i feel that restraints were placed on me for my own safety, and i wouldn't be able to properlly handle it until i was able to remove them myself. Ill definitely keep shadow work in mind, could prove usefull at some point.

Sometimes we need to break out of the safe environment we grew up in to truely grow as an individual, doing so shows us and the ones who placed us there, that we are ready to face the world beyond.

Sherz
new here
new here

Absolom wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:00 pm Recently i have been cleansing voids and clearing blockages that I have accumulated over several years, im still in the process of doing so, but the results so far have been positive.

I've been working my way down from the Crown to the Root, and as a result i have had some very interesting dreams that i feel are more like memories. I cannot control what happens within the dream, even if i recognize that i am dreaming in a lucid state, however i can absorb and look over all the information within it with extreme detail.

So far i've only experienced a small portion of the memory/dream, but i have gleamed a lot of information from it by floating around the scene and observing everything. Here's what i've gathered:

The scene begins with the sensation of drowning while being thrusted through strong currents of pitch black water, I struggle to try to swim out of the current before slaming against what felt like a smooth wall. In desperation, i thrusted my arm at the barrier and it pierced through. My body was anchored in place by my arm, and i managed to pull myself through the barrier onto the dark glassy surface.

I stumbled back up onto my feet as I began to see swirling colors and lights reflect off the still surface of the water. The sky was filled with many shapes and colors i've never seen that pulsated with light and swirled around eachother. The colors seemed to encircle a bright tear that resembled a cloud that casts a golden light underneath it. I walk towards the cloud and get under it...
and that is about all i have experienced up to this point.

This place is familiar to me, but have no idea where it is or how i got there. It seems to be some place on the astral plane as far as i can tell. My body was just a white form/silhouette. The black surface i stood on was slightly curved, as if i was standing on a large orb of water. The sky looked like a living Van Gogh painting with a miriad of colors that swirled around a golden cloud that casted light instead of shade.

If anyone else is familiar with this place or has some similar experience, feel free to share. If i experience anything else from this, ill be sure to add onto this post with more information in the future. Thanks for reading!
This happens to me, many times I went back to a place in my dream that I've never seen in my life.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Absolom wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:00 pm Recently i have been cleansing voids and clearing blockages that I have accumulated over several years, im still in the process of doing so, but the results so far have been positive.
sorry my question is unrelated to ur explanation.

may i know how do u cleanse/clear blockages? is it chakra cleansing?

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Not the place but... I have had a dream with a similar feeling. Where I know the place despite not being able to recognize it. For me, it's been waking up in a forest with air and water too pure and unpolluted/untouched by humans to be either in this current age or on this planet and the feeling of being called by a voice

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”