Are Spiders typically 'Vampire Energy' ?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I once had someone notify me that my strange events surrounding spiders most of my life was congruent with vampiric energy, though I've also found it to be something of a messenger or guide. I've sometimes had them in my dreams, though they are more or less terrifying in that realm and often feel threatening / leaping out at me, or blocking my path. Things like that.. Rarely do they just exist and mind their own business. Because in the physical world, I've definitely sustained a hefty sum of arachnophobia over my lifetime. Maybe due to that? Nonetheless, I've developed this strange relationship with them (it is very love / hate). In the physical, they often show up when I need hope, feel lonely or lost, and to indicate the dawn of a new chapter. Or, at least, they make themselves more known in odd ways. In the dream world, they frequent that state when I am going through difficult times of vast duress or hopelessness, lack of structure, need for growth and so on.

So... I have a question within my question. The first...

(1) Do spiders come bearing vampiric energy, or are related to such spirits in any way? Or, can and is it entirely separate?

and..

(2) I've been eyeing a sanguine vampire spirit listing. The other night I went to sleep, asking if he could make himself known in my dream if he wishes for me to bring him home. Not going to lie, I had hoped to see the description that the seller described them as being if that were the case (humanoid and specific), but I never witnessed such. I did, however, see a spider that morphed in to two separate spider appearances. I was not lucid in this dream, but it was vivid and I remember that segment well. In fact, it's almost the only thing I can remember from that night, and the rest of my dreamscapes are fuzzy! Unlike the main staple of my spider dreams, this dual-spider did not make me feel threatened in the slightest, and I remember watching it closely with awe; I couldn't stop looking, and even marveled at its dangerous beauty when it donned the second appearance. Do you think it was this spirit, or just a random subconscious insertion? Perhaps not even related to either of those, but relevant to something else?

I should also add that I do not frequently dream of spiders. It's actually a bit rare, but I have done so enough to warrant it a significant part of my life now.

<<Edited by Moderator>>

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Lom'ae wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 pm I once had someone notify me that my strange events surrounding spiders most of my life was congruent with vampiric energy, though I've also found it to be something of a messenger or guide. I've sometimes had them in my dreams, though they are more or less terrifying in that realm and often feel threatening / leaping out at me, or blocking my path. Things like that.. Rarely do they just exist and mind their own business. Because in the physical world, I've definitely sustained a hefty sum of arachnophobia over my lifetime. Maybe due to that? Nonetheless, I've developed this strange relationship with them (it is very love / hate). In the physical, they often show up when I need hope, feel lonely or lost, and to indicate the dawn of a new chapter. Or, at least, they make themselves more known in odd ways. In the dream world, they frequent that state when I am going through difficult times of vast duress or hopelessness, lack of structure, need for growth and so on.

So... I have a question within my question. The first...

(1) Do spiders come bearing vampiric energy, or are related to such spirits in any way? Or, can and is it entirely separate?

and..

(2) I've been eyeing a sanguine vampire spirit listing. The other night I went to sleep, asking if he could make himself known in my dream if he wishes for me to bring him home. Not going to lie, I had hoped to see the description that the seller described them as being if that were the case (humanoid and specific), but I never witnessed such. I did, however, see a spider that morphed in to two separate spider appearances. I was not lucid in this dream, but it was vivid and I remember that segment well. In fact, it's almost the only thing I can remember from that night, and the rest of my dreamscapes are fuzzy! Unlike the main staple of my spider dreams, this dual-spider did not make me feel threatened in the slightest, and I remember watching it closely with awe; I couldn't stop looking, and even marveled at its dangerous beauty when it donned the second appearance. Do you think it was this spirit, or just a random subconscious insertion? Perhaps not even related to either of those, but relevant to something else?

I should also add that I do not frequently dream of spiders. It's actually a bit rare, but I have done so enough to warrant it a significant part of my life now.

<<Edited by Moderator>>
I am interested to hear everyone's ideas on this. I'm not really able to give answers pertaining to your specific questions, as I feel it's a personal discovery for you. But I can share what I think about spiders and vampires in general as I am very much connected to them and love them.

I have certain perspectives about spiders that are not of the norm. I come from a house of Romanian witches, as a child I was taught to not kill spiders. They believed the spider was a symbol of good luck and we never killed them for this reason. They always carried messages.
Spiders, like vampires are very misunderstood. Like you, I also feel connected to them. I do what I can to protect them if I find them near or in my home. They are very magickal and special to me.
My other perspective comes from what my Vampires have shown me and what I've discovered during my investigative travels. I have seen spider like creatures, huge and very other worldly , in story streams regarding my questions about where some vampires originate. I'm not an expert or anything, but on a personal path of discovery. In this stream I saw a mixing and creation of various species of vampire that astounded me. It wasn't anything that I would have ever put together or suspected at all. More and more my investigations lead to spiders. I'm still working on this, as it takes time and energy, and I need breaks in between. But this has lead me to believe that some vampires might have either come from a spider race, or had bloodline fused throughout time.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lom'ae wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:16 pm [...]So... I have a question within my question. The first...

and..

[...]
Do you think it was this spirit, or just a random subconscious insertion? Perhaps not even related to either of those, but relevant to something else?
No, I don't think spiders directly link to vampiric energy. But there's a real world vampire spider and I guess some spider spirits could be vampiric in some way. But I'm not convinced they would be actual Vampires.

Then there's Vampires who can shapeshift. (Some are definitely described as shapeshifters.) Why they would want to enter your dreamscape and pretend to be spiders, I don't know.

It seems likely to me to be some kind of subconscious / dream issue. What's your own gut feeling?

To avoid entering a dream state where you feel vulnerable to energy vampirism or scary scenarios (even if they are self-generated), it can help to do a self protection before bed. Additionally, raising one's consciousness to the third eye chakra can also help.

I tend to think it's the dreamer who can work out best what they experience in a dream and what its significance is.

I wouldn't immediately jump to thinking you're being visited by vampire-spider spirits though.

Btw - synchronicity note...I had a brief dream before waking today in which scary spiders were reaching out to lay their limbs on me and drag me down into some kind of subterranean space. In the dream I was scared of this.

I think it's when we're in what some people will call a 'lower astral' energy state of consciousness that our sleeping awareness slips into these sort of dreams. Doing a protection and raising our awareness tends to pull us out of that level and that kind of thing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/eyes-spell.html
Try this before you go to sleep. It's very effective.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... -true.html
I ordered this living entity for protection when I astral travel ect. I think this could work with you too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

From what I know, spiders and vampire energy aren't exactly related, but are also not mutually exclusive. CH has conjures for an "ancient spider vampire" https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... MPIRE.html
But I think of more interest is their Sonji Spiders: not vampires, but mystics. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AGICK.html

My relationship with spiders sounds a lot like what you describe, though when they show up in a 'messenger' role, it often signifies that i need to remember to nurture my creativity and pull my head out of the daily grind for a bit. I can't say I've ever personally attributed spiders with any vampiric associations, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. Vampires are often believed to be able to shapeshift, and wolves, bats, and mist are some of the most commonly known forms they're said to take. Spider doesn't seem like a wholly unlikely form available to them as well.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”