Tamamo-no-Mae

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Tamamo-no-Mae has escaped from her 1000 year Imprisonment, the dark one once more walks the Earth.
https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/1 ... 6odfA&s=19

One can't help but wonder if 1000 years did anything to change her nature or did she just fester in her own rage, and is now seeking revenge upon the ancestors of those who imprisoned her and to resume her spread of venom across the land?

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Interesting story thanks for sharing!

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Since I can't open twitter , let me add this article:
https://soranews24.com/2022/03/08/japan ... ox-spirit/
I also read that there are people looking to get some pieces of the stone, for whatever reasons. Be careful if you find sites claiming to sell them : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:40 pm Since I can't open twitter , let me add this article:
https://soranews24.com/2022/03/08/japan ... ox-spirit/
I also read that there are people looking to get some pieces of the stone, for whatever reasons. Be careful if you find sites claiming to sell them : P
Really? That's... Kinda dangerous. It's called the "Killing stone" for a reason. Even if she's no longer imprisoned within, the energy from 1000 years of built up rage and malice doesn't just go away. I can't imagine having a piece of the stone anywhere near you being good for you

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Not only is it a bad idea to get scammed by people selling fake rock fragments, I’m thinking it’d be an even worse idea to bring home or purchase a REAL shard from that rock.

You know how the folks who visit Hawaii are warned against taking lava home, because Pele takes umbrage against such thefts? Well, this could end as badly for possessors of shards as it does for people who think sneaking off with lava won’t be a problem.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

LavenderVix wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:37 pm Really? That's... Kinda dangerous. It's called the "Killing stone" for a reason. Even if she's no longer imprisoned within, the energy from 1000 years of built up rage and malice doesn't just go away. I can't imagine having a piece of the stone anywhere near you being good for you
It's how some people are, I guess. Even haunted or cursed objects can be valuable for them : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Folklore & Legends”