Have you found a magical cure for all your ailments?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I see many reputable sellers online selling spells who claim to heal all illnesses. I have been disabled all my life and I seem to be developing more diagnosis. I want to be forever healthy. Please recommend or give advice! Thanks
:v *0* <3

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

But what is it that tells you these sellers are reputable? Have got to be careful with the nature of reviews or the overall 'positive' perspective of metaphysical sellers, most especially if they are seriously making claims like that. People may feel they've had a good experience with the magic, and if the review is genuine that's excellent - but it doesn't explain how the magic works, why it works, if they interpreted the outcome correctly, or if it is really suitable as a cure-all. As a rule I'd recommend never believing anyone that says they can cure all illnesses, if stated as blatantly as that.

The unfortunate truth is that while magic offered via the open market may certainly be capable of tackling aspects of disorders/sicknesses, initiating healing on some level, making one more invulnerable to weaknesses, causing things to be smoother or preventing further damage -- the feat of curing all ailments completely and forevermore is huge. It's something a deity can do for a person, but deities can do many things if prompted and rarely will or have access to in our modern day.

I think the best bet to alleviating your situation with magic would be to first look at what could practically be done if you had all the means to - magic to bring a certain medical intervention into existence or manifestation on our realm, magic to discover unlikely aid/support for your unique situation, magic to uncover what you're missing about your own health that could lead to improvements. This sort of thing. A simple work of magic to reveal to you what you need to see in order to improve your situation would be a fine start that could bring surprising results. Also looking at magic to ease the burdens you carry or lessen the impact of what you're suffering with.

An infallible cure-all via magic may be out there, but one probably won't find access to it through the kind of resources that advertise it plainly. Looking into this objectively the line can be difficult to distinguish between those who wish to help others, and those who know they can profit easily by making bold claims.
Usually the best cures are found in unlikelier places. I work a lot with plants for purposes of this sort, but even in my work I need to experiment and explore in order to find what functions best for me or those I provide that service to. It's pretty personal. I might be more open to trusting a seller who is going to customize the work to you meticulously, consulting with you first, and breaking down what the price they ask is for - but even then, someone with integrity in their practice won't promise you miracles.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I second it, as @Vipera aspis atra says it. My methods are simply enhance my own health, strength and resilience and work with, what I have within to heal. And for the rest I use medicinal methods. Meanwhile, healthy and natural food sources are vital ingredients to consider. I won’t include exercise here, because that’s something can be tricky due to lack of capacity for most.

Meditation, uplifting classical music, drawing and colouring in pictures, that you can frame and look at, gives a feeling of creativity and achievement. I know, these are cheap and maybe not what you have in mind. But throwing yourself into magical things can cost your wallet and can bring you great disappointments, if it didn’t worked your magic. Healing works with our own capacities to heal. Physical body needs physical means as well as energetic promptings to heal itself. Reiki can work as well. But it is goes hand in hand with meditation. Even having a pet, can help over all well-being but can’t cure illnesses. Sunlight and nature walks are all energetic promptings as well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:02 am I second it, as @Vipera aspis atra says it. My methods are simply enhance my own health, strength and resilience and work with, what I have within to heal. And for the rest I use medicinal methods. Meanwhile, healthy and natural food sources are vital ingredients to consider. I won’t include exercise here, because that’s something can be tricky due to lack of capacity for most.

Meditation, uplifting classical music, drawing and colouring in pictures, that you can frame and look at, gives a feeling of creativity and achievement. I know, these are cheap and maybe not what you have in mind. But throwing yourself into magical things can cost your wallet and can bring you great disappointments, if it didn’t worked your magic. Healing works with our own capacities to heal. Physical body needs physical means as well as energetic promptings to heal itself. Reiki can work as well. But it is goes hand in hand with meditation. Even having a pet, can help over all well-being but can’t cure illnesses. Sunlight and nature walks are all energetic promptings as well.
Thank you. This was a very helpful post!

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

PowerofMine wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:49 pm I see many reputable sellers online selling spells who claim to heal all illnesses. I have been disabled all my life and I seem to be developing more diagnosis. I want to be forever healthy. Please recommend or give advice! Thanks
:v *0* <3
I suggest looking into Joe Dispenza. He is know to also focus on healing things that cannot be healed and having researchers make observations.

There are tons of free stuff from him on Youtube, he has books, has a website and lots of talks from him on Gaia.

If you hear him talk about heart coherence, that is basically the HeartMath breathing technique (where you focus on a concept such as love or grattitude while breathing in a specific pattern).

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”