I want to know your thoughts + bonus question

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
windaaa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravix of Fourhorn

So here’s my tiring dream:

There are four chimneys i saw as i walking down from a hill in my city, there’s dark smoke coming from each of them and forming a black clouds. For context, I got this thunder phobia so my immediate response is to run towards my car. My mother and my niece were in a shop, i was waiting for them is why I walked to the hill at the first place. There’s strong wind during my walk to my car, people panicking and rushing on the street with their cars and motorcycles. I saw one white car being coiled by a big black snake, the car went through turbulence but the driver didn’t seem to know.

Next, i was close to my car and i saw my mother waiting by the door of the store she’s in. Then i saw a small black horse coming down from the sky, same as the sneak, they both seemed like they made out of the black clouds. On top of the snake is the rider, but the instead of head, it’s a small tornado. The black horse seem to walk towards the store, I screamed at my mom so she escaped and she did run towards me. I held my mother close as a big tornado passing by. Inside the wind I saw a man I didn’t know, he looked at me but I can’t help him. all i know is me and my mother were okay. In this dream i tried to tell here what i write for you now. I went inside my car with her and my niece. We close the door as i can’t believe what i saw. I believe i saw one more animal but i forget how. Funnily in this dream i tried to google the interpretation of what i saw based on Java and Ilmu Kejawen because my late father is Javanese. And then, out of nowhere the weather becomes bright and everything back to normal. Everyone went back to the store and I left confused in my car. I then dream about finding the interpretation 3 times before I realized I was in my dream. I woke up but I don’t find anything that resonates with me.

So..what does it mean?

Add:

I got Fylgia, Mononoke and Dullahan in my keep.
Before I took that afternoon nap, I sorta have a fight with my mother to the point I wanted to move out but I can’t because she still needs my help. I love her but recently she keeps lashing out on me for no reason.

++ I associate my Mononoke with dragonfly,
I may tasked him some ridiculous thing during the fight that’s against the house rule (to prank my mother because I can’t do anything to defend myself. We asian have to respect our elder to the point where we blamed ourselves for any conflict)
But then i found a dead dragonfly. What does it mean also? Is/was my Mononoke in danger?

windaaa
new here
new here

Edit:

My Mononoke is fine, i think the dead dragonfly is just a reminder not to be impulsive with my task because I could cause trouble to everyone involved
Last edited by windaaa on Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... OCIAL.html

I see you highlighted 2 beings in the dream that were black. The info I've given the link to says Fylgia make most contact with their keeper through dreams and gives an interpretation of what the colour black signifies.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
windaaa
new here
new here

Ah Yes thanks Lewk, I did read that, but the dream itself gives of chaotic disastrous vibe, like these black clouds forming, turned to be something actually dangerous and i’m on the outside looking in when someone caught up in them.

I took it as depictions of a warning, where my anger would slowly damage my relationship with my mother without both of us knowing, although i can always save it by not running away.

Unless someone gives another opinion, this one resonates with me more

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

windaaa wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:26 am Ah Yes thanks Lewk, I did read that, but the dream itself gives of chaotic disastrous vibe, like these black clouds forming, turned to be something actually dangerous and i’m on the outside looking in when someone caught up in them.

I took it as depictions of a warning, where my anger would slowly damage my relationship with my mother without both of us knowing, although i can always save it by not running away.

Unless someone gives another opinion, this one resonates with me more
I think going with what resonates you is usually the best way to go with these things.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

...what resonates *with* you...

find it again.
windaaa
new here
new here