Archangel Advice

Serapha
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,

Who here works with the Archangels? Looking for tips and advice when it comes to working with them please! Any recommended sources of information maybe?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Serapha wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:54 am Hello,

Who here works with the Archangels? Looking for tips and advice when it comes to working with them please! Any recommended sources of information maybe?
Hi

Do you mean working with Archangels outside of as bound spirit companions, eg as what in spirit keeping we would call unbound spirit companions?

Or as in other metaphysical practices? eg I've done the Golden Dawn rituals that involve visualising them and I've called on Archangel Michael for top-notch astral protection when needed. But I've never 'worked' with them as in a relationship / companion kind of thing.

Or do you mean as bound spirit companions?

If so, I'd have thought the same principles apply to them as bound spirit companions, as with other spirit types.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Serapha
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:42 pm

Hi

Do you mean working with Archangels outside of as bound spirit companions, eg as what in spirit keeping we would call unbound spirit companions?

Or as in other metaphysical practices? eg I've done the Golden Dawn rituals that involve visualising them and I've called on Archangel Michael for top-notch astral protection when needed. But I've never 'worked' with them as in a relationship / companion kind of thing.

If so, I'd have thought the same principles apply to them as bound spirit companions, as with other spirit types.
Yes, as in outside of bound spirits. How would one call on them correctly? I'm looking to talk to them for guidance. Maybe trying the Golden Dawn rituals would work :]

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Serapha wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:15 pm
Lewk wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:42 pm

Hi

Yes, as in outside of bound spirits. How would one call on them correctly? I'm looking to talk to them for guidance. Maybe trying the Golden Dawn rituals would work :]
The Golden Dawn rituals, such as the various ones called Lesser Banishing or Lesser Invoking Rituals of the Pentagram (there are lesser known Greater ones too), do connect with the Archangel energies for protection but they don't involve calling on them as beings.

It doesn't sound as if that's what you're looking for.

However...a good book for learning those GD Lesser rituals is: The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic, by Chic and Tabatha Cicero, published by Llewellyn Publications. It includes an interpretation and guide to the original text by Israel Regardie and a whole modern section by the Ciceros that elaborates on it all.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You can do a LOT worse than "Archangels of Magick" by Damon Brand. Lots to like here: written with newcomers in mind, little to no equipment needed, available digitally, inexpensive, and most of all, practical. It even has an evocation ritual, so if you really need to ask questions and otherwise interact, you can.

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have called (here I could say conjured) a number of Archangels throughout the years, and even though I am generally pretty dense when it comes to "feeling" or hearing anything nowadays I must say that having them in your life is in no way a bad thing. If guidance is what you are after then they could be perfect, however one must remember that as angels they cannot tell you what to do exactly, since that would be interference.

In general I have conjured all the Archangels of the planets, and I continue to do so if the need arises. The ritual I have for that is called The Art of Drawing Spirits Into Crystals by Trithemius and you can find it online, as well as various hints and tips and things you could change within it (because it is fairly archaic).

None of the Golden Dawn rituals I have seen work with them directly, more like only with their energies or 'presence'. << I could be wrong about this, since I haven't seen nor worked with all of them.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Sorry for being late to the party.

Who are you looking to connect with and why?

I know a lot of people swear by Doreen Virtue for books on working with angels. Admittedly she has never resonated with me, but I have yet to find others who feel the same way.

The Angel Bible is another good book as it goes into detail about archangels outside of the "Big 4" (Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel)

I have worked with several off and on over the years. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a commander throne angel living entity leader, he commands over 160 thrones and a handful of archangels. My personal spirit guide, well one of them is Raphael. But I have seen Michael with me too. Not as often though. He does have a sword that especially shines through, that he cannot really hind his presence anymore. I don’t like to order around much with angels. Thy art naturally intuitive and also tasked by nature. If they come, they always prompting or blessing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Serapha
new here
new here

Thanks everyone for your input here, all super helpful!
stormdancer wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:33 am

I know a lot of people swear by Doreen Virtue for books on working with angels. Admittedly she has never resonated with me, but I have yet to find others who feel the same way.

The Angel Bible is another good book as it goes into detail about archangels outside of the "Big 4" (Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel)

I have worked with several off and on over the years. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help.
Thank you! I simply want to hear what they might have to say, and hopefully get some guidance.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Serapha wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:11 pm Thanks everyone for your input here, all super helpful!
stormdancer wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:33 am

Thank you! I simply want to hear what they might have to say, and hopefully get some guidance.
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Youtube has some good guided meditations for working with archangels. Also do some research on the internet to see who you want to work with or who resonates with you the most.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Angels”