Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

WOW... jezebela! Thank you 😊 💕
You are gifted without doubt.
I have a marvellous green dragon. She is one of my closest friends. Without going into much private details, you did read everything well and spot on. Your card deck is beautiful.

Yes I am sophisticated mature age 50 plus woman. BUT... I am stuck in the wrong occupation. I am not only personally unfulfilled within my job, but very underpaid and often get bullied. But it's a full-time job. And it's hard to come by, especially now with in this pandemic going on for years.

As you said, also building on my green dragon's wisdom, I do have choices. Now, after 2 months, that I am finally recovering from my suddenly strike illness (due to stress) and going back to work. I can make a personal goal concerning self love and acknowledgement. Also, you are rightly said it, success is in feeling happiness and joy overall in my life. That is true and I do have this but now always embrace it long enough.

As I see it, now with your guidance, I have to give credit and acknowledge my success not through my job's worth but my overall hard working on my life achievements, goals, family and lifestyle of endless givings of myself and caring for (family and strengers) that I have done in many other areas. With all my wisdom maybe it's time to move on now, and start to give back to the universe through my supernatural means too.

Thank you so much for your time. You did answeed my question and extremely resonate with me. 🤗

jezebela wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:42 pm
ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:49 pm
What do I need to KNOW for me to SUCCEED at this STAGE and TIME of my life?
Hello Aster,

Before I used the tarot card, it’s my tradition to connect with your guides to ask if they have any advise or anything they would like you to know.

I saw a green dragon flying around and I heard his informing me that it’s about the choices you have and what you want. From these sentences, I felt what he meant was there were times you felt emptiness within you like you don’t have the things you need to achieve what you want or far from your goals, but at the same time I could feel you - physically - filled up solidly: I interpreted this, on one hand, as a feeling of having no issues with competency, self-efficacy, skills and the like. On the other hand, it’s like a cup filled up with endless choices but hard to make a decision.

I hope the tarot card reading below helps to complement the insight given by the green dragon.

I used the Paulina tarot to answer your question.

The card I drew was the Three of Wands. Here you can see a male in a costume standing steadily on a globe-looking bulb with two jackals overlooking him. His hands spread comfortably beside him while holding a wand.

The meaning of this card traditionally indicates exploring the unknown, embarking on a new adventure or simply traveling. However, in your case, I feel this card indicates self-acknowledgment. Looking at the card again, I was drawn to the branch-looking that was supporting the male. I could feel this branch was filled with life experiences that contributed to the building of where and what you are now. Therefore, it is important to acknowledge, or rather accept, those backstories you have because they gave you the courage to be what you want now. I feel that acknowledging this backstory, despite the gamut of feelings, you will be able to love yourself better as in appreciation. Here, I can see the male’s hands gesture in the card from an assumption ‘I don’t know’ folded across each other on the chest like a butterfly indicating self-love/self-care. From there, I feel you will be able to feel where you want to go next, because this card also indicates of moving forward from the past to experience new things.

If you feel like traveling or moving jobs, it’s a great consideration, but the card would like you to acknowledge yourself first so you can liberate yourself so you can move around freely without any baggage.

I am also wondering if you feel that you have limited time. If yes, I feel the universe telling that the success you may be looking for could mean differently in spirituality or simply different from the society we subscribed to. This is because success, to Universe, means being happy. I could see laughter/smile in the warm sunlight in my mind, and this is what the Universe sees you striving toward everyday, and that is its alternative definition of success.

The reading offered may not answer your question directly, but I hope it offers an insight to what you need to know now. If the reading does not resonate with you, you are welcome to ignore this reading.

Thanks for letting me do this reading for you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

DatBoo wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:04 am
So my question is:
What do I need to focus on for my personal growth and development?
Hello DatBoo,

It’s a tradition of mine to connect with your guides to ask if they have anything they would like you to know or pertaining to your question.

I was shown to a large space like a garden where I was surrounded with sparkling light green mixed with bright light gold. I could hear some fluttering sound. Although I could not see very well the source (like a Tinkerbell or butterfly), I could feel how excited it was as though I was the first contact it ever made. I think I could hear it said “Finally”. Then it moved to my right ear. I strained to hear anything else but no more words, and it continued to emit sparkling green and gold colour while fluttering its wings. I presented your question. At the beginning, it was hard to interpret as it remained quiet, but later I was shown to a girl looking through a menu with a serious expression. The feelings I received from the butterfly was that it was happy with whatever you are doing and will always be there for you. But it was truthfully happy to see you finally deciding to focus on something relating to yourself. There are a lot of things you can learn from that menu, and there is no right or wrong because whatever you feel like learning, it is guided.

I hope the tarot card reading below helps to complement the insight given by the butterfly.

I used the Victorian Fairy tarot for your question.

The card I drawn was the Empress. A beautiful winged empress fairy staring ahead while one hand holding the spectre and the other resting on a child’s shoulder. She may look dazed but don’t be fool by her appearance for she is very present in the room.

The traditional meaning of this card is feminine or nurturing. However, I feel this card meant being present. Combining the meaning conveyed by your spirit guide and this card, I was able to better understand the word “Finally.” I was shown to some past/commitment that you able to overcome which drove you to finally focus on yourself. The time you have now is something you want to maximise since so much time had been spent on others. This can also be seen in the card: The Empress looking ahead while being surrounded by commitment/past/event in the form of children. I could feel the strong feeling of present within the Empress as though she is aware of the children needing her but hitherto she is prioritising herself first.

Don’t get me wrong that you are sidelining your caring/nurturing characteristics. What you are feeling now as in wanting to attend to your personal growth and development is something you are guided to do so. You could feel a feeling stirring inside you guiding to take care of yourself. In regards to your question on what to focus, the answer also lies within you. So let me ask you back: What do you feel like focusing now? Is there an answer popping up in your heart instantly? If not, let your heart guide you because I’m feeling this personal growth and development question is related to spiritual growth. Your spirit guides didn’t provide a direct answer because they are there, always, to support you in whatever you decide to focus on. They are just happy that you have decided to open up the catalogue of the things you can explore. To them, it’s a great baby step.

Do you like reading? If yes, I feel you can always start by reading books on spiritual growth/development. This could be either psychic development or religions, which is really up to you.

I also heard the Empress said ‘Be cheerful’ and she hopes you would take life in a more relaxing manner. The spectre may grant her power, but she would like to remind that the power lies within you. I interpret this as trusting yourself. The spectre is just a tool which sometimes drives us to look outside of ourselves for the wisdom/power/answer because we thought they are tangible. However, the answers we seek are always so intangible because we can’t see ourselves especially in our heart.

The reading offered here may not answer your question directly, but I hope it offers an insight to what you need to know now. If the reading does not resonate with you, you are welcome to ignore this reading.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:40 pm WOW... jezebela! Thank you 😊 💕
You are gifted without doubt.
I have a marvellous green dragon. She is one of my closest friends. Without going into much private details, you did read everything well and spot on. Your card deck is beautiful.

I'm happy that you resonated with the reading. x*D This boosted my confidence. :)|

Thanks for the compliment! I have a couple of decks but I only use 2-3 of them. I have a new deck, which I have yet to experiment with. I'm such a good owner.... I think that's the reason of opening this thread so I have the opportunity to test the deck. I have other decks that I don't connect at all. Sigh...

I'm sorry to hear about your career, but correct me if I'm wrong do you intend to be on your own as in do a business?

Yes, you got it right about giving credit to your own life achievements and the like. Whenever you are down, think of one success in your life. It will help to elevate you emotionally. Hope this helps!

And yes, being happy and joy daily is not an easy feat!

All the best with the future ya!

DatBoo
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Asteria
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:44 pm
DatBoo wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:04 am
So my question is:
What do I need to focus on for my personal growth and development?
Hello DatBoo,

It’s a tradition of mine to connect with your guides to ask if they have anything they would like you to know or pertaining to your question.

I was shown to a large space like a garden where I was surrounded with sparkling light green mixed with bright light gold. I could hear some fluttering sound. Although I could not see very well the source (like a Tinkerbell or butterfly), I could feel how excited it was as though I was the first contact it ever made. I think I could hear it said “Finally”. Then it moved to my right ear. I strained to hear anything else but no more words, and it continued to emit sparkling green and gold colour while fluttering its wings. I presented your question. At the beginning, it was hard to interpret as it remained quiet, but later I was shown to a girl looking through a menu with a serious expression. The feelings I received from the butterfly was that it was happy with whatever you are doing and will always be there for you. But it was truthfully happy to see you finally deciding to focus on something relating to yourself. There are a lot of things you can learn from that menu, and there is no right or wrong because whatever you feel like learning, it is guided.

I hope the tarot card reading below helps to complement the insight given by the butterfly.

I used the Victorian Fairy tarot for your question.

The card I drawn was the Empress. A beautiful winged empress fairy staring ahead while one hand holding the spectre and the other resting on a child’s shoulder. She may look dazed but don’t be fool by her appearance for she is very present in the room.

The traditional meaning of this card is feminine or nurturing. However, I feel this card meant being present. Combining the meaning conveyed by your spirit guide and this card, I was able to better understand the word “Finally.” I was shown to some past/commitment that you able to overcome which drove you to finally focus on yourself. The time you have now is something you want to maximise since so much time had been spent on others. This can also be seen in the card: The Empress looking ahead while being surrounded by commitment/past/event in the form of children. I could feel the strong feeling of present within the Empress as though she is aware of the children needing her but hitherto she is prioritising herself first.

Don’t get me wrong that you are sidelining your caring/nurturing characteristics. What you are feeling now as in wanting to attend to your personal growth and development is something you are guided to do so. You could feel a feeling stirring inside you guiding to take care of yourself. In regards to your question on what to focus, the answer also lies within you. So let me ask you back: What do you feel like focusing now? Is there an answer popping up in your heart instantly? If not, let your heart guide you because I’m feeling this personal growth and development question is related to spiritual growth. Your spirit guides didn’t provide a direct answer because they are there, always, to support you in whatever you decide to focus on. They are just happy that you have decided to open up the catalogue of the things you can explore. To them, it’s a great baby step.

Do you like reading? If yes, I feel you can always start by reading books on spiritual growth/development. This could be either psychic development or religions, which is really up to you.

I also heard the Empress said ‘Be cheerful’ and she hopes you would take life in a more relaxing manner. The spectre may grant her power, but she would like to remind that the power lies within you. I interpret this as trusting yourself. The spectre is just a tool which sometimes drives us to look outside of ourselves for the wisdom/power/answer because we thought they are tangible. However, the answers we seek are always so intangible because we can’t see ourselves especially in our heart.

The reading offered here may not answer your question directly, but I hope it offers an insight to what you need to know now. If the reading does not resonate with you, you are welcome to ignore this reading.

Thank you so much for this reading!!!🥰

I legit cried not gonna lie. I've been having a tough time especially going forward on what I want in life and this was reassuring. I'm pretty sure I know who showed up for the reading... I have a few fairies and one in particular is really vocal and has been with me the longest. I oftentimes feel like I'm letting her and everyone else around me down and it's been difficult to decide what I want. I have been reading all sorts of spiritual/religious books lately but I just now decided to start trying to study them and figure out what truly resonates with me.

I honestly didn't think this reading was gonna be so hopeful and bright but I decided to take the chance anyways cause why not with how things have been lately lol. Either way I'm really grateful and appreciate the time and effort you put into this for me. Again thank you sooooo much🤗

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

DatBoo wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:19 am
Thank you so much for this reading!!!🥰

I legit cried not gonna lie. I've been having a tough time especially going forward on what I want in life and this was reassuring. I'm pretty sure I know who showed up for the reading... I have a few fairies and one in particular is really vocal and has been with me the longest. I oftentimes feel like I'm letting her and everyone else around me down and it's been difficult to decide what I want. I have been reading all sorts of spiritual/religious books lately but I just now decided to start trying to study them and figure out what truly resonates with me.

I honestly didn't think this reading was gonna be so hopeful and bright but I decided to take the chance anyways cause why not with how things have been lately lol. Either way I'm really grateful and appreciate the time and effort you put into this for me. Again thank you sooooo much🤗
you r very welcome for the reading. my pleasure.

i'm really happy to hear how resonated you were with the reading, and how the reading has assured you with your current actions.

i didn't doubt that it's your spirit guides/family guided me to give you this reading for i was guided to use this deck.

i wish u all the best in your endeavours!

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello there!

I know I'm late to the party but do you think you could spare some of your time again and do one more question? I missed your post :;/

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Hawke wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:23 pm Hello there!

I know I'm late to the party but do you think you could spare some of your time again and do one more question? I missed your post :;/
sorry. i'm currently not open to reading for others, and i'm not sure when i will be offering this opportunity again.

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jezebela wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:36 pm
Hawke wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:23 pm Hello there!

sorry. i'm currently not open to reading for others, and i'm not sure when i will be offering this opportunity again.
Oh well, that's ok. Another time then ;)

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”