One card tarot reading (for practice)

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I have not done tarot reading for some time, and I'm offering one tarot card reading for those who are interested. You are welcome to provide me feedback too.

My style is intuitive and I will provide the card image too. I have a few decks; I won't know what deck to use until I read the question. However, I could not provide privacy as this is an open forum, so I hope you are comfortable with me publishing the reading here. I also apologise in advance if my words are too straightforward whilst trying to express them empathetically and diplomatically.

For now, I only accept one question, and only open to two members.

This is to ensure I deliver the reading in a timely manner. After that, I will offer again.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

May I please have a go at this?
My question is simple.

What do I need to KNOW for me to SUCCEED at this STAGE and TIME of my life?

Thanks so much in advance 💕.
jezebela wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:17 pm I have not done tarot reading for some time, and I'm offering one tarot card reading for those who are interested. You are welcome to provide me feedback too.

My style is intuitive and I will provide the card image too. I have a few decks; I won't know what deck to use until I read the question. However, I could not provide privacy as this is an open forum, so I hope you are comfortable with me publishing the reading here. I also apologise in advance if my words are too straightforward whilst trying to express them empathetically and diplomatically.

For now, I only accept one question, and only open to two members.

This is to ensure I deliver the reading in a timely manner. After that, I will offer again.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

DatBoo
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Asteria
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I hope I'm reading this right and I'm not to late to ask otherwise ignore me 😅

So my question is:
What do I need to focus on for my personal growth and development?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:49 pm May I please have a go at this?
My question is simple.

Thanks so much in advance 💕.
ok received! will do in 3 days time or by end of this week. have some exam commitment these few days.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

DatBoo wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:04 am I hope I'm reading this right and I'm not to late to ask otherwise ignore me 😅

So my question is:
What do I need to focus on for my personal growth and development?
ok received! will do in 3 days time or by end of this week. have some exam commitment these few days.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you jezebela. I am looking forward reading a small clue of Wisdom I need to hear.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

DatBoo
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Asteria
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Thank you you're the best!!!🥰🥰🥰

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

If you wouldn't mind.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:49 pm
Hello Aster,

Before I used the tarot card, it’s my tradition to connect with your guides to ask if they have any advise or anything they would like you to know.

I saw a green dragon flying around and I heard his informing me that it’s about the choices you have and what you want. From these sentences, I felt what he meant was there were times you felt emptiness within you like you don’t have the things you need to achieve what you want or far from your goals, but at the same time I could feel you - physically - filled up solidly: I interpreted this, on one hand, as a feeling of having no issues with competency, self-efficacy, skills and the like. On the other hand, it’s like a cup filled up with endless choices but hard to make a decision.

I hope the tarot card reading below helps to complement the insight given by the green dragon.

I used the Paulina tarot to answer your question.

The card I drew was the Three of Wands. Here you can see a male in a costume standing steadily on a globe-looking bulb with two jackals overlooking him. His hands spread comfortably beside him while holding a wand.

The meaning of this card traditionally indicates exploring the unknown, embarking on a new adventure or simply traveling. However, in your case, I feel this card indicates self-acknowledgment. Looking at the card again, I was drawn to the branch-looking that was supporting the male. I could feel this branch was filled with life experiences that contributed to the building of where and what you are now. Therefore, it is important to acknowledge, or rather accept, those backstories you have because they gave you the courage to be what you want now. I feel that acknowledging this backstory, despite the gamut of feelings, you will be able to love yourself better as in appreciation. Here, I can see the male’s hands gesture in the card from an assumption ‘I don’t know’ folded across each other on the chest like a butterfly indicating self-love/self-care. From there, I feel you will be able to feel where you want to go next, because this card also indicates of moving forward from the past to experience new things.

If you feel like traveling or moving jobs, it’s a great consideration, but the card would like you to acknowledge yourself first so you can liberate yourself so you can move around freely without any baggage.

I am also wondering if you feel that you have limited time. If yes, I feel the universe telling that the success you may be looking for could mean differently in spirituality or simply different from the society we subscribed to. This is because success, to Universe, means being happy. I could see laughter/smile in the warm sunlight in my mind, and this is what the Universe sees you striving toward everyday, and that is its alternative definition of success.

The reading offered may not answer your question directly, but I hope it offers an insight to what you need to know now. If the reading does not resonate with you, you are welcome to ignore this reading.

Thanks for letting me do this reading for you.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:53 pm If you wouldn't mind.
Sorry. I closed the offer after two people have responded. Please wait for my next notice.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”