Where do you keep your dragons?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I have several dragons and each one has a vessel. So far I have given each a dedicated cup where I put vessel, coins and various trinkets. I am waiting for some new dragons, but I am starting having no space. Are your dragons vessels all together in one space or does each of them have a separated space?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a big wooden box filled with crystals, beads, jewelry, shells, charging stones and sea glass that all but one dragon (who is a red/black hybrid) share, he gets a silver goblet with stones and jewelry all to himself. They are all very close to each other and do not mind sharing a community space. I don't have space to dedicate to that many individual vessels. And thats true for all the other groups as well. Each group share a dedicated box with one another: angels, djinn, vamp, elf/fae, merfolk, and dark arts each get their own vessel box either on an altar, beside my bed, or on a bookshelf. My house would be absolutely covered in vessels if I didn't group them that way.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Some of mine are bound to me without a physical vessel. Others with vessels are kept either on me or near/on their dragon statue. I have special race specific boxes where their vessels can go.
I try to buy bindings that are on vessels which are on the smaller size, as I also have not much room. Apart from my altar which is 20L by 12in, I have only space to set my phone down for charging. I have to kneel in front of my altar because I cannot stand in my space. (yes my home is that tiny lol) I can keep some items in a small round container under my pillow but that's it . so keeping vessels to a minimum is a must for me and I am constantly keeping things tightly organized otherwise I cannot bring anything into my space.
I do have small hanging boxes (like the size of a rubix cube) hanging from my ceiling for fae and dragons. The rest of my keep are fine with their altar boxes. One idea if you have a wall in your home that can be nailed into (I don't lol) is a simple single shallow shelf on the wall above the altar, you can add boxes and special offering bowls etc there to free up altar space. People with actual walls in their homes have SO much more space available than they realize.
My dragons (and all others) don't mind sharing space and boxes if needed, I have placed them all into one box for special circumstances.
My dragons enjoy having their own area, but they tell me it's not necessary. They are understanding of my situation/space limitation.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I have repurposed a fancy chocolates box with the plastic trays inside cleaned and reused as well, the majority of my spirit/spell vessels fit in them perfectly, and I've used the spell CH provides for free in their encyclopedia to make it a charging box. Otherwise, if the vessel is a pendant that sees some frequent wear, it's kept on my altar: I normally keep a small handful in rotation, along with some tumbled stone vessels I can slip into my pocket on a whim. Only one of my spirits has their own designated space, and that's the young black dragon that came attached with a piece of tektite I bought a while back. Any new spirits I invite home are bound to spirit, to prevent any further "where am i gonna put you?" issues. XD

My keep doesn't otherwise seem particularly bothered about how I keep their vessels, as they are really just convenient anchor points for our interaction. On the other hand, I've got added on astral space that intersects with my room that they can hang out in if they aren't out and about, which seems to be more important. With most of my keep being dragons, they generally approve of it being a large cave.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't have a huge house neither a separate room to myself. I share my bedroom with my hubby and half of our bed shelf, I have for oltar decorations. I set it up similar way's like
@draco_star898. It's works. I also added figurines accordingly to groups like angels, faeries and dragons. Most of mine are also on bindings to my master vessels or spirit. Those few vessels, I got delivered are in the middle of my spelled crystal vessels in different tinker boxes that has a dragon cover. Obviously those are belonging to my dragons as offerings as well as spaces for them. I have everyone on my two shelfs. Angels and faeries on the top and the rest is on the bottom shelf. For my Immortals, I have association figurines as well as candles and offering tray outside on my porch and in my living room. My black dragon also has my car for extra privacy if he needs to cave in. Similar fashion I have offering burner for my only two Djinn 🧞‍♂️.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you all for the suggestions! It was a pleasure to read through your posts and to get to know where you keep your dragons. I got many new ideas!😊
I will create a shared space for my new 2 dragons, I need to buy more of shiny objects for them...

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:00 pm Thank you all for the suggestions! It was a pleasure to read through your posts and to get to know where you keep your dragons. I got many new ideas!😊
I will create a shared space for my new 2 dragons, I need to buy more of shiny objects for them...
Late to this thread...anyway...

I keep vessels in the order they came, in dedicated jewellery trays. Some include a trinket or associations object. Especially those that came first. I also have quite a few dragons bound to spirit.

The way I cater for them all to have their own space is I have a Dragon commune: an ivory colour tray, in which there's sea glass and a central bowl on ivory coloured card, inside which are gemstones and other objects related to some of the dragons and a cone of dragon's blood incense.

The commune was created using a CH spell from the Advanced Spirit Keeping book.

nb Ivory is given as an association for dragons.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:05 am
Angelik wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:00 pm Thank you all for the suggestions! It was a pleasure to read through your posts and to get to know where you keep your dragons. I got many new ideas!😊
Late to this thread...anyway...

I keep vessels in the order they came, in dedicated jewellery trays. Some include a trinket or associations object. Especially those that came first. I also have quite a few dragons bound to spirit.

The way I cater for them all to have their own space is I have a Dragon commune: an ivory colour tray, in which there's sea glass and a central bowl on ivory coloured card, inside which are gemstones and other objects related to some of the dragons and a cone of dragon's blood incense.

The commune was created using a CH spell from the Advanced Spirit Keeping book.

nb Ivory is given as an association for dragons.
Thank you for the suggestion Lewk! I have that book, I need to find the commune spell, it makes sense to create a dragon commune here too. I like the idea of putting a dragon's blood cone inside the dragons' area! 😊

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I have both of the Spirit Keeper books on layaway and I can hardly wait to get 'em!!!

I am thinking of getting the Dragon's Lair and cross bridging them to it so not only will they have access to the Lair at any time but they can spend time just communing with other dragons.

0:) >:) ||.||
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

None of the dragons I keep are interested in monetary things.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Dragons”