Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oh I'm loving these submissions, you guys are so creative! There is so much love and appreciation, I know your spirits are so happy to be with Keepers who give them time and attention <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
KnightDamienXII
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Non-given yet

Out of a tree, gentle fairy folks live.
Linked by a simple bridge.
The troll to maintain this simple peace.

Through a playhouse, secrets to keep.
Kobolds and goblins in mountain deep.
A single light of lamp, a portal unseen.
Leading to the cloaked world where Elvens live.
Old souls and dwarvens, just beneath.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Strangely, I can't seem to imagine an ideal one outdoors. Maybe as I don't have my own garden.

I quite like the design of the Fairy & Fae commune I've set up inside a terracotta bowl indoors.

A 5.5 inches tall ceramic figurine of a flower fairy with yellow wings, dressed in a yellow dress, a circlet of flowers on top of her golden yellow hair, stands on a low grassy mound that has pink flowers growing on it. In her hand she holds a pink rose.

The figurine stands on pink satin. Around it are pink gemstones: a rose quartz cube; a pink agate triangle and a rhodonite tumblestone. Next to her feet is a green malachite frog.

nb Pink is given as an association for Fae.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

For indoors I would love to have space for a wall unit for crystals and plants which include a little pot for a small fairy garden. Outdoors I have dreamed of a butterfly garden and koi pond with a bird bath turned into a little fairy garden spot and I'd also love a beautiful willow tree in which to hang a decorative bird cage for their vessels.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:10 pm I have an area for my fae companions inside, but it’s definitely still a work in progress. Just going to write about what my ideal would be if I had one outside.

For outside I think it would be cute to have a fairy garden created inside of a bird bath. This fairy garden would include different chip stones in the bowl (specifically rose quartz, aventurine, angel aura, and howlite.) In the center would be a large raw chunk of rose quartz. I would include pieces of moss, dried flowers, and twigs to make it seem more like a garden. Circling the bird bath would be bluebell flowers. Beside the garden I would want a huge stump of fossilized wood. This would be the perfect place to set up food offerings such as bowls of milk, honey, and whatever sweets seem appropriate. To make sure that any fairies who prefer water aren’t excluded I think it would be cute to have a wishing well style water fountain. Coins could be used as offerings here.

This was really fun to write about!

This is just an example of what my ideal fairy garden would look like. I love creating moodboards and thought this ended up super cute. I hope it brings some life to what I wrote. (The pictures are not mine.)

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I'm laughing at the synchronicity of it. I ordered a bunch of plants online for some of my spirits- not just Fae. Apparently I'm doing a Spirit Garden.

I'm waiting on flowers for my Flower Fae, my Water Fae has a Gerber Daisy, my Fire Fae has a Bromeliad, my Earch Fae has a blooming cactus (I call them Christmas Cactii), and my Wind Fae's birthday isn't until June so she doesn't have a plant yet. I'm thinking Air Plant, but it's up to her. If you want I can post pics of the plants if you don't know what they are.

My Leprechauns want hops- but that's because they want me to make them beer. Not gonna happen.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Magicg
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spiritual Guides
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Universe high soul
My magical/paranormal name...: K the Witch
Zodiac:

This is a digital painting made by me. It shows an image of my desired garden with various flowers, and especially calla lilies. The main character here , is my garden fairy spirit of the Mozart Calla Lily (Zantedeschia Mozart). I hope you enjoy this picture , as much as I did while painting it .
Best wishes! K.X

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:07 am Image

I have this right, now all over in my home and outside. My life is pretty spirit centric. I have 9 faeries in my keep and 5 of them are star faeries. I also give them faery herbs offering. Onto the shelf in my bedroom I hint it for them. If you look closely, you can even see it around their figurines. I have similar set up for my dragons and angelic friends as well.
It's keeping disappearing. I don't know if you can see this one.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hawke
new here
new here

Oh yeah, finally something I can actually contribute to! The main images are photoshopped by myself but I do not own the originals. Bear with me because this may be long.

I split this into two, indoor and outdoor, since many of us either don't have a garden (or even a balcony) or do not have the option to modify it (landlords not approving etc). I have also tried to be slightly more conservative with how much money, space and energy in general can be thrown at this project, as well as using as many natural materials as possible instead of going for pretty, brightly colored but plastic or other artificial stuff.

So for indoors I have chosen to create something I actually wanted to make for my mom, but I have yet to even breach the idea of spirits, let alone spirit keeping. I made this with the Waif faery in mind (hence the sand) but you can substitute practically everything with your own faery's favorite flowers or items. This is a grapevine ball that you can usually find in any store with gardening supplies and plants, often in different sizes. It's fairly durable and held together by wire knots, which you can cut off and replace with a hemp string, making it completely metal-free. I would cut a part of it to get inside, and make it basically like a terrarium. Inside would be either a clay bowl or a sheet of plastic (again, depends on you) that would hold all of the soil, sand, plants, a smaller bowl of water and/or other goodies (like pinecones, forest soil, river pebbles, seashells) you decide to stick in. Here it has some crystals and succulents, since these plants are often really easy to care for and sometimes have bright colors, adding to the overall look. I also think that I would add some fairy lights, inside rather than outside, to give it a feel of a tiny world of its own - this however is artificial and would depend on the fairy and if they would like it.

For outdoors I would go with something that doesn't attract too much unwanted attention (like big flashy crystals), doesn't take a month to set up and can be moved if necessary. I'm a practical person and aware of common thievery (in my place what isn't literally screwed into the ground gets nicked) so in general this may not be as beautiful as some of the others, but I'm making it for the faeries, not myself. I went with a small-ish fountain/waterfall (yeah, there goes the artificial stuff) or just a clay vessel, surrounded by variuos plants and flowers, maybe a couple of fairy houses as well - I would probably use popsicle sticks to make those. As for the flowers, anything goes I think as long as it has some fragrance or color. Lavender would be nice, and fuchsia since it already looks like tiny little faeries. The picture also has pink muhly grass and pink pampas grass, as well as yellow loosestrife. A small path with pebbles could circle around it, and there could be bluebells within the grass. A treestump would be used as an offering place or a bird/squirrel feeder, and the tree would have fairy lights in its branches.

Also, sorry for being THAT person: make sure your plants are not poisonous or invasive if placing into a garden. Somebody somewhere once thought that kudzu could be useful, and now they can't get rid of it.

It was a pleasure to make these, have a nice day everybody! \:*

RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

If I had to design the perfect space for Fay companions it would be an outdoor open walled Greenhouse Garden sort of thing. Basically I would maybe a gazebo with some glass offer some shelter from the wind. Of course there would be Garden and chairs scattered throughout, the area itself would be surrounded in an intricate layer of river stones like a little wall to say this is sacred, this is our sanctuary. I would also make a table out of found objects and make some intricacies with them maybe some Chimes hanging off aside elegantly. After all I would want to appeal to not just the elegant fairy but the tinkerers and the more playful of Fay. I would also set out a chess board as I noticed some Fae like to play games like that as well as dice. And alter comprised of various large slabs of stone and the dorms with Ivy and flowers would be my ideal fay alter. I would also make decorations out of found sticks and dried flowers of course always asking permission to take the flowers and take the sticks. On the altar I would leave things like bowls of honey sweetened cream, mead, wine, different kinds of bread and of course a bowl of fruit. I would also hide coins around as an offering an game, I noticed some Fay I work with love that. I would also purchase a birdbath or two. I would rig up a little waterfall/pond, a few flower pots half buried to make little caves, and a few "treasure" chests in which to place offerings. I would also start an all natural compost bin to recycle offerings for the fay garden.

Overall the design would be very elegant, yet natural. With wood furniture all natural chimes, and allot of work and energy would go into creating the space. Lots of wood, stone and vines. Think cottage core but even more all natural.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.

Return to “Contests”