No votes

Total votes: 20
Hawke
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Apologies for another post but the first image in my previous post disappeared from the website so here's links to both images.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

stormdancer wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:59 am I'm laughing at the synchronicity of it. I ordered a bunch of plants online for some of my spirits- not just Fae. Apparently I'm doing a Spirit Garden.

I'm waiting on flowers for my Flower Fae, my Water Fae has a Gerber Daisy, my Fire Fae has a Bromeliad, my Earch Fae has a blooming cactus (I call them Christmas Cactii), and my Wind Fae's birthday isn't until June so she doesn't have a plant yet. I'm thinking Air Plant, but it's up to her. If you want I can post pics of the plants if you don't know what they are.

My Leprechauns want hops- but that's because they want me to make them beer. Not gonna happen.
0x. I will be starting a Spirit Garden soon. I already have a Mint plant for my Wood Nymph Partner, and Thyme plant for my Gregori Watcher Spirit. I recently went up to Westchester County with My Spirit Family to celebrate my birthday, and in the town where Our AirBnB was located is an organic grocery shoppe with organic seeds. I picked up two packets while we were there last week. It's just a matter of picking a window sill, finding a good planter, and getting started from there. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

I will try my best to describe the perfect space design for Fae folks, for me at least. I live in a concrete jungle with not much space to do much of anything. So for a change I would like to describe and draw a Fae folk space outdoors.

When I heard about this contest, my mind suddenly transported me to a small forest area near my house. It has lots of tall trees, with green leaves and the tree trunks are so big that one can hug them. There are lots of greenery and there is a creek too flowing across. It exudes an air of mystery sometimes when you travel in the road and witness the scenic beauty of the forest. Sometimes the trees far back seems dark and gloomy but when the sun shines, the jungle seems to be shiny and resplendent

I would love to think some mystical creatures and spirits inhabit this forest. So with these settings in mind, I think I can design an outdoors space for the Fae folks. I attempted to draw this vision in mind with my colour pencils and A4 paper, gosh, it has been long since I drew and coloured anything, so it might appear as juvenile attempt at drawing and colouring at this age, but here you go, my vision of a Fae folk outdoors space. The space is filled with greenery, huge trees, mushrooms, wild flowers and a vibrant blue creek.

Here, I would like to envision Fae folks, as happy and playful beings, that inhabit lush green places, outdoors. Different kinds of Fae folks can be seen in this place. First there is an elf playing the flute. Then there is a tiny forest troll that is just waving about listening to the music. Not far from him, there are a group of forest faeries with vibrant dresses, dancing to the melodious sounds from the flute.

Since I really like crystals, there is a bunch of amethyst crystal towers, guarded by a pixie fairy. There you go, my version of an outdoors Fae folk space!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tidied up the posts here leaving only submissions for the contest.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. It's the 6th of April, and I'm curious to know if a winner has been chosen. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Oh my goodness!!!🧐 My original pictures keep disappearing from here. Maybe the link to them will helps. app.php/gallery/album/175

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Please vote! I have put up a poll on my original post 💗 The poll is open for 7 days so please vote when you have a second.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow…finally I worked out my pictures.They stay on now. This is my living garden I have for my 9 faeries. Inside and outside as well. If you look closer, you’ll see my offering herbs.

I know these are late. My original pictures didn’t show up well, during competition time. Don’t worry I won’t be winning this. But I thought, I’ll try again to show my wonderful faerie 🧚 space on earth. My spiritual realm for them are far more exiting and vast, more flowers and trees everywhere. All my creatures are there together in my spirit realms heaven. But they enjoy my earth garden my mum and I create for them too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Thank you everyone for your submissions!

We decided to do a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and all of the GCs have been sent via email from the shop <3

1st - DivineSeeker ($100)
2nd - RosieSweets ($50)
3rd - Hawke ($25)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Magnolia wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:59 pm Thank you everyone for your submissions!

We decided to do a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and all of the GCs have been sent via email from the shop <3

1st - DivineSeeker ($100)
2nd - RosieSweets ($50)
3rd - Hawke ($25)
Hello,
Thank you very much Magnolia and to those who voted and congrats to other winners as well.

Return to “Contests”