Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

With this design challenge you can have something created already, or you can post what you would consider the perfect design :] If you do have something already created, feel free to share to share a pic! If you're good with drawing/sketching feel free to share your concept.

If you were going to design the perfect space for Fae folk, what elements would you consider perfect for their space? You can discuss indoor or outdoor.

Elements like flowers, rocks, textiles, offerings, foods, decorations, etc.

If you were designing the perfect spot for your Fae spirit companions, what would that look like?

This design challenge will be open until March 31, 2022. The winner will be voted on by the Forum and CH staff, and the winner will receive a $100 GC to the shop <3)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

If you were designing the perfect spot for your Fae spirit companions, what would that look like?
LOL definitely a Candy or Cookie stand!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have an area for my fae companions inside, but it’s definitely still a work in progress. Just going to write about what my ideal would be if I had one outside.

For outside I think it would be cute to have a fairy garden created inside of a bird bath. This fairy garden would include different chip stones in the bowl (specifically rose quartz, aventurine, angel aura, and howlite.) In the center would be a large raw chunk of rose quartz. I would include pieces of moss, dried flowers, and twigs to make it seem more like a garden. Circling the bird bath would be bluebell flowers. Beside the garden I would want a huge stump of fossilized wood. This would be the perfect place to set up food offerings such as bowls of milk, honey, and whatever sweets seem appropriate. To make sure that any fairies who prefer water aren’t excluded I think it would be cute to have a wishing well style water fountain. Coins could be used as offerings here.

This was really fun to write about!

Kiowakaykay
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons and Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Not telling. It's supposed to be secret.
Zodiac:

I only have experience with star fae, so my ideal fae area would have a focus on them, but I'll try to keep it general.

To set the scene, it'd be what I like to call an "everblooming" garden, meaning that there are a wide variety of fragrant perennial and annual plants that bloom throughout the seasons, with a few night blooming plants like moonflower, evening primrose, and night phlox. There would be a small pond, with water lotus blooming and a small waterfall. There would be a magnolia tree as well. The small pond would be surrounded by river rock, with one medium-large slab of sandstone nearby. This sandstone slab would have a small bowl full of small pebbles taken from local creeks, where I would leave biodegradable offerings such as homemade lavender bread, milk and honey (in a designated thimble), homemade butter, etc. Maybe I would even have wooden wind chimes hanging from the magnolia tree.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I go as natural as possible. Ever since I was young I was catering to the fae folk (my mostly Celtic heritage lent to an upbringing of regard for them), and the consistency was having a place they could see as a home.
I don't anticipate winning this contest at all because what I am showing is simple, but want to share for the fun of it. This is one of the spots I have set in my garden right now (pictured). I surround it in decor featuring stars and moons and stuff like that, and usually it is more populated by flowers - but the Spring season has not yet taken enough hold to make that possible.
feyhut.jpg
Since the faeries are so diverse I have many ways of appeasing them spatially within my own home as well, not just elementally, but I believe I attract a lot of new faeries to my area by making space in the garden to represent them because so many identify with the organic flora and fauna of a place.

Some fae like getting gifts and I will be sure to leave a variety of shiny, sweet and nourishing things in a space for them, but a lot of them don't take kindly to that so I just see the perfect space being something they can connect with vibrationally.
That's about it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

For the outdoors: full of different flowers, plants and crystals. I think that the Fae love everything that is shiny, sweet-smelling and organic. I think I would also put sugar as well as organic sweets.

Indoors: crystals and anything colorful, sweet smelling such as perfumes and anything shiny. I think they would also appreciate glitters or anything glittery and/or shimmery.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. If I had juat Fae in My Spirit Family this is what I would set up.

I would have an outdoor meditation area with a garden sized waterfall with a pond large enough for me to sit and meditate in. The pond would be filled with glass beads of my Fae's favourite colours, and a couple of Lillies. I would have small openings along the sides of the waterfall for LED or actual candles, which is where I'd also keep their vessels while outside. The entire waterfall and pond would be surrounded by large bushes for a feeling of isolation and privacy. In front of the waterfall would be a windy cobblestone path. Some stones would have an animal or a symbol associated with each Spirit etched into them. In the middle of the path I'd set up a few gothic church-themed trellises with grapes growing on them as both an offering and a healthy snack. The pathway would be lined with tall hedges, with a gap or two that would serve as an entry to a another area in my backyard designated to something unrelated. I would also stick Fae figurines and faux moth wings on and in the hedges for an enchanted forest vibe.

As for plants, I would have climbing ivy amd moonflowers growing in the trellises and I would plant butterfly/hummingbird bushes around the waterfall/pond. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have this right, now all over in my home and outside. My life is pretty spirit centric. I have 9 faeries in my keep and 5 of them are star faeries. I also give them faery herbs offering. Onto the shelf in my bedroom I hint it for them. If you look closely, you can even see it around their figurines. I have similar set up for my dragons and angelic friends as well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Please, click on my picture! It will open up bigger and details becomes more visible.
ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:07 am Image

I have this right, now all over in my home and outside. My life is pretty spirit centric. I have 9 faeries in my keep and 5 of them are star faeries. I also give them faery herbs offering. Onto the shelf in my bedroom I hint it for them. If you look closely, you can even see it around their figurines. I have similar set up for my dragons and angelic friends as well.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

For the indoors, you can try pictures of colorful plant life (drawing, photo, etc) as well as artificial flowers (plastic, DIY origami paper, or resin statue etc). From there, add essential oil with flower fragrance, or incense if it's okay to burn it indoor.

Because the above are all inorganic, there's less need of cleaning or changing them regularly, so it fits for keepers with busy life or living in apartments that has certain ban rules : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Contests”