jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Greetings!

I saw some sellers offering crystal were-dragon/were-dragon spirits. Just wondering if anyone here have experience with them before.

Thanks in advance!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a were-dragon companion from Mystic Morning Treasures. He has a very beautiful and elegant appearance. I see him very similarly to the way he was described in the listing. He has long silky black hair, sparkling red golden eyes, and I often see him wearing traditional red robes. His dragon form is that of a large black dragon. He usually appears to me as laidback and casually waiting in the background. However he can be very forward and dominant at seemingly random times which was a pleasant surprise. Other than this he is very wise and will share his advice when he feels it’s necessary. I have mostly worked with him when it comes to prosperity magic, and he has a string of coins hanging by my wealth altar which he seems to really enjoy.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Hazell wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:55 pm I have a were-dragon companion from Mystic Morning Treasures. He has a very beautiful and elegant appearance. I see him very similarly to the way he was described in the listing. He has long silky black hair, sparkling red golden eyes, and I often see him wearing traditional red robes. His dragon form is that of a large black dragon. He usually appears to me as laidback and casually waiting in the background. However he can be very forward and dominant at seemingly random times which was a pleasant surprise. Other than this he is very wise and will share his advice when he feels it’s necessary. I have mostly worked with him when it comes to prosperity magic, and he has a string of coins hanging by my wealth altar which he seems to really enjoy.
thank u so much for the feedback! prosperity magic! sounds enticing to me!

Return to “Creatures”