How do you know what the demon spirit is up to?

Beaver3601
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

People who purchase extremely dark demons (Not black arts)

How do you know what they're doing as you can't see or hear them and only very few people have the ability to see and hear entities/spirits..

That's the only thing that's held me back from buying a extremely dark demon or entity... im sure they could get attached to someone else in your house or negatively affect those around you and you won't even know it.

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

::bump:: because I would also like to know. It sounds very interesting.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Beaver3601 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:43 pm How do you know what they're doing as you can't see or hear them and only very few people have the ability to see and hear entities/spirits..
That's an easy answer: You don't.
If you lack the abilities to know with any spirit or entity, demons are included.
You either work on that or you will not know what's going on around you. Although you can always go to a seller for a reading or learn how to do readings for yourself.
And honestly, I don't know why that would be a problem with just demons.
There are other, just as dangerous beings out there.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Anyone who opts to purchase a binding of a being described as extremely dark/dualistic without a reliable method of communication or reasonable foundation of discernment is unwise.
This is why listings of that sort are, by responsible practitioners, noted as being for experienced keepers only. You are being cautioned that without experience, results cannot be assured and you're also not going to know how to manage the situation.

Don't acquire that kind of binding until your skills are more developed. That's all.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Spirit Keeping”