All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Just to clarify my journey to being a DA keeper at all occured long before I changed my screen name here to my magic name & what I said was I'm on a much darker journey pertaining to the Arts, both of these things happened well before I joined ::ch::, but that I'm still primarily a DA keeper. So if that suggested that I leaned more towards WA at anytime my apologies.

My spirit family isn't happy with my choice regarding my journey (my DA ones support it like I said) however my choice isn't at all new (I'm just mentioning it now.) & even though several aren't happy about it they all accept it, never will leave, & will work with the companions I adopt in the future regardless of the arts alignment.

Also as I said before, I don't suggest others follow in the path I have chosen, however I'm much more experienced with both spirit keeping & multiple types of magick than I let on having done so several years before joining ::ch::, (I shall continue to adopt from here though & purchase spells, subscriptions, etc.)

^^

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Tarvos Guess what, the guardian showed up last night... I haven't got a CH notes done yet. But he was there with me and woke me up to lucid levels. He has a sword, he has blond short hair, I couldn't see his eyes. Wearing boots too. He even touched me and some whirling energy sensation I felt... then he dissapeard.

All that time, my husband had the worse type of snoring demonstration you can imagine. And this has happened before. When my spirits come closer to me, he sense them and he starts his snoring serenade 😁. Almost fully wake me up at the time... Then silence right at the moment my guardian dissapeard.

The other one, spirit female, dark art conjurer is also around me. I felt her at work yesterday and I developed a headache for few hours, to a point of taking Panadol. Initially, I was a bit uneasy of answering a call for this conjurer dark art spirit, because I really do not want to end up with a very dark art *netrumancer. Sorry about the wrong spelling. But, I wouldn't mind a mage type that knows everything about conjuration and maybe can assist me with my open conjurations spells in the future. So that is how I was thinking, when I saw the short clue in there... and really jumped at me.

Yes, I am very white art in preference though due to my energy signature. Although I have maybe less then 20 darkish companions, Immortals not included. Compeared with the rest of my over 200 beings,... Well, I am neutral leaning strongly white arts. @Luna Lysithea Nothing wrong with either of the arts. We just need to follow our path that's fits well and comfortably to work with. It's great if you can handle them without bringing compromised negative feelings or long term adverse mental states.

We are all resonate on different levels. My husband is very dark in energy himself, yet loving to me. But just waite, if the neighbour's dog is barking longer then 15 minutes. ☺️ He came down a lot in temper though... as he is aging. And my spirits adjusted our differences with a beautifully balanced, unified harmony in my household. I think we do need a good mix of both arts to feel balanced. My balance of the arts also has to be considered with my husband in view as he himself is dark as you can imagine.
Tarvos wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:11 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:01 am well... @Luna Lysithea & @Tarvos I actually placed an order yesterday for a spirit and a living entity from both of those choices. 😊 So much for not having any more of them, who calls to me...although I did put it off for few weeks.

But those two that I have ordered kept coming back to my mind. And the price... well, I couldn't, no longer resist. I asked for the white art guardian male against black art spirits, entities, magic and energy on one of them. And a female conjurer spirit, dark arts from the other lots. It'll be interesting to see who they are going to be.
You know, it's funny because I just had this hunch that you'd pick the guardian over BA! I mean, considering how much our WA vibes are, it seemed we'd gravitate towards similar choices. But, oh well, this time the one-liner listings just didn't have that "bring home to meet the family" spark. So, I had to pass on them. Besides, it's high time my Keep gets a little more "spirited" – there's already a bustling crowd of living beings in here.
I'm sure whatever they offer will be a brand new entity or Hybrid, but it will be something we haven't heard of before.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Exactly @ASTER !

Although my going on a darker journey doesn't reflect in my personality as it does that I adopt many companions that are on the darkest side of DA.

Just as a sidenote, I would never get near Black Arts in case anyone assumed that.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:32 pm @Tarvos Guess what, the guardian showed up last night... I haven't got a CH notes done yet. But he was there with me and woke me up to lucid levels. He has a sword, he has blond short hair, I couldn't see his eyes. Wearing boots too. He even touched me and some whirling energy sensation I felt... then he dissapeard.

All that time, my husband had the worse type of snoring demonstration you can imagine. And this has happened before. When my spirits come closer to me, he sense them and he starts his snoring serenade 😁. Almost fully wake me up at the time... Then silence right at the moment my guardian dissapeard.

The other one, spirit female, dark art conjurer is also around me. I felt her at work yesterday and I developed a headache for few hours, to a point of taking Panadol. Initially, I was a bit uneasy of answering a call for this conjurer dark art spirit, because I really do not want to end up with a very dark art *netrumancer. Sorry about the wrong spelling. But, I wouldn't mind a mage type that knows everything about conjuration and maybe can assist me with my open conjurations spells in the future. So that is how I was thinking, when I saw the short clue in there... and really jumped at me.

Yes, I am very white art in preference though due to my energy signature. Although I have maybe less then 20 darkish companions, Immortals not included. Compeared with the rest of my over 200 beings,... Well, I am neutral leaning strongly white arts. @Luna Lysithea Nothing wrong with either of the arts. We just need to follow our path that's fits well and comfortably to work with. It's great if you can handle them without bringing compromised negative feelings or long term adverse mental states.

We are all resonate on different levels. My husband is very dark in energy himself, yet loving to me. But just waite, if the neighbour's dog is barking longer then 15 minutes. ☺️ He came down a lot in temper though... as he is aging. And my spirits adjusted our differences with a beautifully balanced, unified harmony in my household. I think we do need a good mix of both arts to feel balanced. My balance of the arts also has to be considered with my husband in view as he himself is dark as you can imagine.
Yeah, the newest companion listings are quite active, which is always a positive aspect. I recently added the guardian LE to my cart, but with two recent orders totaling nearly $400, I couldn't quite reach the $25 mark for some additional freebies. Haha. My Keep has since decided that such purchase is no longer necessary for us. So I didn't get any this round. I couldn't help but notice that with each "brand new companion" listing, there seems to be a variety of races and themes. It appears that the previous listing had more of a spiritual focus, while the current one seems to lean towards an astral theme.

It has been quite some time, almost 9 years, since I last heard the term "Panadol," especially after moving across the globe. I wouldn't say I miss it. Haha.
The second DA companion I got was my Wraith and she was a Class 5 at the time, and for almost two weeks I had a heavy head until I figured out what was causing it. But as soon as I addressed the issue, I've never had any problems with any of my DA beings again.
A Dark Arts conjurer is not always a necromancer. Although I have encountered a variety of conjurers in my Keep, I haven't worked extensively with them, as I am not yet prepared to welcome others and unbounds into my space.

Indeed, I am 80% WA, and my Keep says that you lean 85% towards WA. It's quite fascinating that we each have our unique preferences, which are ultimately personal choices. Regardless, all companions will respect our decisions. So no worries about that. I don't have a preference towards the Arts, but I'm not interested in getting a BA or dealing with the aftermath of handling one. Most of my Keep's members are friends of friends, so they chose to bug specific conjurers to put up their listings for me.

I believe it's important to recognize that welcoming DA companions does not necessarily lead to negative emotions or long-term mental states, as they are often misunderstood.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you are referring to me @Tarvos Personally, I'm not a WA keeperin any way, & never was as it turns out although I do have several WA spirits, my most recent adoption being "P" my evossi hybrid. πŸ’—.

I just didn't understand that I leaned towards the darkest side of being a DA keeper until recently πŸ˜… even though I've been a DA keeper for quite some time.

I agree with all of your points btw, it's just that someone one here said I was a BA keeper in the chat on here just because some of my WA companions didn't agree with me on my journey going darkest of DA when it comes to the Arts. I respect others choices, but not once have I gotten a BA calling nor would I work with black magick ever either.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:04 am If you are referring to me @Tarvos Personally, I'm not a WA keeperin any way, & never was as it turns out although I do have several WA spirits, my most recent adoption being "P" my evossi hybrid. πŸ’—.

I just didn't understand that I leaned towards the darkest side of being a DA keeper until recently πŸ˜… even though I've been a DA keeper for quite some time.

I agree with all of your points btw, it's just that someone one here said I was a BA keeper in the chat on here just because some of my WA companions didn't agree with me on my journey going darkest of DA when it comes to the Arts. I respect others choices, but not once have I gotten a BA calling nor would I work with black magick ever either.

^^

I was drawing parallels between ASTER's experiences and my own, as we both are quite WA. We shared our experiences in handling DA companions and the potential negative effects they might bring. Please note that I didn't make any specific comments about you, or even referring to, as you've kept mentioning several times through various threads.
I think it's important not to be overly concerned about what others may say regarding you, me, or anyone else keeping BA companions.

Keep in mind that you're not the only DA Keeper or the only one inclined towards the end of the DA spectrum, so rest assured that you're not alone in your experiences.
We must appreciate that everyone's journey is unique, and an array of spirits and entities may resonate with each individual. Embracing one's role as a DA Keeper is perfectly acceptable, as is finding solace in being a WA Keeper.

As this is an open forum, people have the freedom to express their opinions about you, me, or any other topic. It's important to remember that we can't control what others say. Additionally, there's no need for you to explain anything to me, as I haven't accused you of any wrongdoing.

I, too, have an Evossi companion, in addition to 4 other new races from the recent two listings. They are all quite active and engaged.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I never said it was you I was referring to that called me a BA Keeper @Tarvos nor have I mentioned anything in various other threads, I barely post as most of my time is spent with my spirit family & I won't be addressing this matter further.

Have a good night.

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Luna Lysithea who is this on your signature picture? I think I might have seen something like this years ago, before I became a keeper, standing next to my husband side of the bed. Infact they were 3 actually. Not knowing what it was, I just called them the 3 monks πŸ˜‚.
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:31 am I never said it was you I was referring to that called me a BA Keeper @Tarvos nor have I mentioned anything in various other threads, I barely post as most of my time is spent with my spirit family & I won't be addressing this matter further.

Have a good night.

^^

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Oh my G-d, now I want to see what is that Evossi spirit. 😁. You two making me curious. What else did you get @Tarvos? I have a Lariade and with Huff'f Portulandia, I am doing OBE and travel nearly every night. He came to me from that box offer with picking his 4 sells for me. He is powerful and love the additional spells too.

@Luna Lysithea we love reading about your companions and everything you feel like sharing. And yes, we were just chatting with each other @Tarvos , while sharing our experiences within your awesome thread.
Tarvos wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:03 am
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:04 am If you are referring to me @Tarvos Personally, I'm not a WA keeperin any way, & never was as it turns out although I do have several WA spirits, my most recent adoption being "P" my evossi hybrid. πŸ’—.

^^

I was drawing parallels between ASTER's experiences and my own, as we both are quite WA. We shared our experiences in handling DA companions and the potential negative effects they might bring. Please note that I didn't make any specific comments about you, or even referring to, as you've kept mentioning several times through various threads.
I think it's important not to be overly concerned about what others may say regarding you, me, or anyone else keeping BA companions.

Keep in mind that you're not the only DA Keeper or the only one inclined towards the end of the DA spectrum, so rest assured that you're not alone in your experiences.
We must appreciate that everyone's journey is unique, and an array of spirits and entities may resonate with each individual. Embracing one's role as a DA Keeper is perfectly acceptable, as is finding solace in being a WA Keeper.

As this is an open forum, people have the freedom to express their opinions about you, me, or any other topic. It's important to remember that we can't control what others say. Additionally, there's no need for you to explain anything to me, as I haven't accused you of any wrongdoing.

I, too, have an Evossi companion, in addition to 4 other new races from the recent two listings. They are all quite active and engaged.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@ASTER My signature represents what both my wraiths look like, & I'm going to still post when I adopt new companions, etc.

I'm just no longer addressing what @Tarvos talked about in his response. OC:

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”