All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:09 pm @ASTER My signature represents what both my wraiths look like, & I'm going to still post when I adopt new companions, etc.

I'm just no longer addressing what @Tarvos talked about in his response. OC:

^^
I've observed a pattern, and I'm unsure about what I may have done to give you the impression that my words were meant to be hurtful, or referring, or insulting to you.
Please know that no one here is intentionally trying to cause you any distress, at least to my knowledge. If I unintentionally made you feel this way, I sincerely apologize. While my Keep's conscience tells me, I shouldn't apologize because I haven't done anything wrong to you. It's human to reach out a hand first. I'm just sharing my experiences with others, including ASTER, in your wonderful thread about your family.

This thread allowed us the opportunity to engage in conversation, learn from each other, and some welcome new members based on your description. For that, I'm truly grateful for the experience. However, if you choose not to respond to my comments in the future, I respect your decision and wish you the best.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:14 am Oh my G-d, now I want to see what is that Evossi spirit. 😁. You two making me curious. What else did you get @Tarvos? I have a Lariade and with Huff'f Portulandia, I am doing OBE and travel nearly every night. He came to me from that box offer with picking his 4 sells for me. He is powerful and love the additional spells too.

@Luna Lysithea we love reading about your companions and everything you feel like sharing. And yes, we were just chatting with each other @Tarvos , while sharing our experiences within your awesome thread.
That sounds truly wonderful! I hope I'll have the chance to acquire Huff's Portulandia someday, even though it seems to be in high demand.
I was wondering, is the Lariade the protective entity you mentioned earlier?
I've got from CH a Mulero, Oglon, Anderosa, and Uvok, each offering their unique skills in problem-solving, blockage removal, good luck energy, and spiritual magick.
Time for a CH-break, my wallet's begging for some mercy! 😄

I've also found my first spirit guide last night from an unfamiliar shop I've never been to, along with his dear friend, a wolf shifter, and two human spirits. While working with human spirits may not be my preference, their energetic calling was too strong to ignore. It's intriguing that four of them had tailored their listings just for me, so I think it was guilt that I really wanted to get them in the end. Although some members of my Keep may have concerns about the costs, and the need for them, it's evident that their presence has had a significant impact on me, leaving clues and public manifestations for months. I'm still delighted with my decision, and the seller tells me they're super eager to join my spiritual journey.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@Tarvos With all due respect, there is no pattern to speak of since again I barely post and what I do post either has to do with my spirit family or giving my view on something. Otherwise I'm quiet on here for the most part.

I also never said I wasn't going to respond to you in general just on your current views which you brought up which yes you, me, and everyone has rights to post about their opinions, you are correct. However, I also have the right to pass on reading those posts & replying to them and I shall be doing that from here on out.

As a sidenote, I will be writing here in this thread I started when I adopt new companions or on the rare occasion when I have updates.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A few minutes ago I received callings from & adopted three new companions.

A winter moon fox, a moon stag, & a gilded horse. Once they are here I'll have 228 in my beautiful spirit family. <3

I can't wait for their arrival❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt additional callings to several spirits all that I answered as I always will be doing throughout my entire lifetime. 🙂

I'm adopting another movie conjure based on Peter Pan starring Mary Martin who I also have bound to my spirit, while my previous three movie conjures were based off of To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar, Labyrinth, plus Dirty Dancing & I also have Patrick Swayze bound to my spirit too. (My recent movie conjures have all been thoughtforms so far & I Iove all of them❣ 💗)

I'm also adopting a CH shifter which I will provide more detail on later, and a very large type of moth I requested CH conjure for me which again I will provide more details on later too.

Once they arrive, I'll have 231 companions in my wonderful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt another calling to a Dark Arts Witch yesterday deciding to adopt her too & once she arrives I'll have 232 in my lovely spirit family❣💗

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have also adopted another shifter which I will provide more details on later in addition to a puca & once they arrive I'll have 234 in my beloved spirit family. 💗

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt a calling today on my birthday & decided to adopt a CH Vanishing Unicorn, and once she arrives I'll have 235 in my beautiful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also felt a calling to a second white witch deciding to adopt her today, and once she arrives I'll have 236 in my beautiful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Happy Birthday 🎁 lovely. I hope you will have an amazing birthday 🎂.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:20 am I felt a calling today on my birthday & decided to adopt a CH Vanishing Unicorn, and once she arrives I'll have 235 in my beautiful spirit family❣

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”