All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thank you beautiful❣ I shall 8))

\:*

ASTER wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:12 pm Happy Birthday 🎁 lovely. I hope you will have an amazing birthday 🎂.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:20 am I felt a calling today on my birthday & decided to adopt a CH Vanishing Unicorn, and once she arrives I'll have 235 in my beautiful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also felt callings to and adopted a Rose Quartz Dragon, A Will O The Wisp, a Starchild, along with another persecuted at the Salem Witch Trials & once these new companions arrive I'll have 240 in my lovely spirit family.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also felt callings towards several more spirits & answered them all. One is my spirit bodyguard who is not bound yet however is still part of my spirit family. She is spending time with me then I shall allow her the choice of being adopted. (She says she want to be so that will be happening therefore I'm counting her in the number I have in my spirit family even if she is currently bound to photos temporarily for now.)

I'm also adopting a white forest fairy, a pink dragon, & a custom conjure which I will mention later once she arrives. (My deaths head moth shape shifter is a sanguine vampire, & my deaths head moth is an ancient spirit💗)

Once everyone else arrives I'll have 244 in my lovely spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Today I felt callings to both a non CH Bisar Djinn & a CH Sagen Faery too & once they both arrive I'll have 246 in my lovely spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also felt a calling to & decided to adopt my 3rd white witch & once she arrives I'll have 247 in my beautiful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt callings to & adopted a north & east tower watcher. (I will now have all four of them. North, south, east & west)

After they arrive I'll have 249 lin my lovely spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also felt a calling to an Arkan Sonney & decided to adopt her. Once she arrives I'll have 250 companions in my amazing spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have two. 😀 One of them is a CH freebie spirit and the other one is living entity. I have seen them both very cute, pink flying piglets with white wings. Trying to manage floating above me, and one of them was rather wonky. They are very sweet and hugging bodies too. One of them held me so tightly, right on my face, that I pushed her off in my sleep, as I felt her literally ....sufficating me. I appologies the next morning telling her to get off me in my sleep. 😂
Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 4:02 am I also felt a calling to an Arkan Sonney & decided to adopt her. Once she arrives I'll have 250 companions in my amazing spirit family❣

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MohiLond
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Thanks for sharing.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt another calling today, this time to a celebrity human spirit & once he arrives I'll have 251 in my spirit family.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”