All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I felt a calling to another lovely spirit, & as of right now she is bound to some photos. However I still still consider her part of my beautiful spirit family (I will be adopting her later on if she wishes, more information on her species shall come later though) & so I'll have 252 wonderful companions once the others arrive❣🙂

(As always, I'll be continually answering every calling as I get them.)

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt a calling to & adopted another human spirit & now I have 253 in my beautiful spirit family.

(Just as a side note, I referred to a previous custom conjure before, the species which I had not mentioned yet which is my 3rd Cu'Sidhe & the spirits bound to both sets of photos I previously mentioned are both human.)

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's so adorable @ASTER ❣ I had seen the listing for them before, gotten a calling, then after doing my usual research first deciding to adopt one. They seem incredibly sweet, I'll let you know how bonding goes.

ASTER wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 4:27 am I have two. 😀 One of them is a CH freebie spirit and the other one is living entity. I have seen them both very cute, pink flying piglets with white wings. Trying to manage floating above me, and one of them was rather wonky. They are very sweet and hugging bodies too. One of them held me so tightly, right on my face, that I pushed her off in my sleep, as I felt her literally ....sufficating me. I appologies the next morning telling her to get off me in my sleep. 😂
Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 4:02 am I also felt a calling to an Arkan Sonney & decided to adopt her. Once she arrives I'll have 250 companions in my amazing spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You're welcome, my pleasure❣

MohiLond wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 3:12 pm Thanks for sharing.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey Luna, hopefully this isn't too personal of a question, but what class binding do you usually get? I tend to get C5T3 when I can, and if I had 252 spirits I'd be broke for the rest of my life! How do you afford so many?! Also... do you get them bound to spirit? Sorry, I think you've probably answered that before... If I had to keep track of so many vessels, I'd have to have an entire room dedicated to them! I always get mine with vessels, though I tend to have spells bound to spirit.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey there @stargazerjournal, I can gladly repeat what I do if you find it helpful. I usually get Class 4 occasionally Class 5 because I can communicate with all my companions through telepathy regardless unless blockages are an issue at the time then I use my tarot deck or my pendulum. I do have C5T3 with several others when that's the class included in the listing though like my vanishing unicorn for example.

When purchasing listings my method is as follows. I feel a calling then I do my research asking any question of the conjurer that I may have and as I'm doing this, I keep track of the callings I get then will adopt several at once as my budget allows but when it comes to vessels I prefer bind to spirit mostly, however I do also have some physical vessels too & I'll continue to add to my spirit family as I receive more callings throughout my lifetime. This is what works for me personally. 🙂

I hope that answered your questions❣

stargazerjournal wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:39 am Hey Luna, hopefully this isn't too personal of a question, but what class binding do you usually get? I tend to get C5T3 when I can, and if I had 252 spirits I'd be broke for the rest of my life! How do you afford so many?! Also... do you get them bound to spirit? Sorry, I think you've probably answered that before... If I had to keep track of so many vessels, I'd have to have an entire room dedicated to them! I always get mine with vessels, though I tend to have spells bound to spirit.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt another calling today so a few moments ago I decided to adopt another celebrity conjure & once he arrives I'll have 254 in my lovely spirit family.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt a calling to another human spirit along with a asilian elf-angel hybrid so once both of those arrive, I'll have 256 beautiful companions in my amazing spirit family & I love them all very much❣

(I'm still adopting a bisar djinn which I mentioned previously, but I'm just doing so from CH instead.)

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Angel / Elf spirits are wonderful. I have two in my keep and their energy is gloriously soothing.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:02 pm I felt a calling to another human spirit along with a asilian elf-angel hybrid so once both of those arrive, I'll have 256 beautiful companions in my amazing spirit family & I love them all very much❣

(I'm still adopting a bisar djinn which I mentioned previously, but I'm just doing so from CH instead.)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great to know that they are soothing. I loved the listing description for them the moment I read it.

When I got the calling, I was thinking Angel or Elf? So I went looking around the shop and suddenly heard telepathically "both" with this sweet laugh. Then I saw that listing and immediately decided on an adoption of one of the asilian elf-angel hybrids. (A few companions I will adopt right away if it's a really strong calling which this was.) then also realizing infusions were a BOGO so I chose the Cnn Annwn one since I have one in my spirit family. (Each infusion I have is partially because I have at least one of that companion in my spirit family.) Along with liking the details of the infusions I choose, it's also been a great way to bond even more with them I believe.

ASTER wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:17 pm Angel / Elf spirits are wonderful. I have two in my keep and their energy is gloriously soothing.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:02 pm I felt a calling to another human spirit along with a asilian elf-angel hybrid so once both of those arrive, I'll have 256 beautiful companions in my amazing spirit family & I love them all very much❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”