All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 402
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Earlier today I had come on to CH for a different reason, but I decided to look at the new arrivals first & as I was doing so I felt very intense but lovely calling so then after searching the listings some more, I found him. A DA Ultra Hybrid whose parents are a divine & white dragon❣

This is "O" my Diamond Dragon & he's bound on a gemstone orb which I will post here, also bridged to me as well. 🧡

Once he arrives I'll have 302 in my beautiful spirit family❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 402

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice and interesting hybrid. Thanks for sharing a picture along with it. So a Divine hybrid mix with white dragon is called a CH Diamond hybrid dragon? I maybe miss understand it, my apologies.

I just got a diamond dragon from Billy (The Pagan Shop Online). And her description seem to be totally different to yours, even the look and art of them differ. Mine is white arts.
So it’s very interesting to realise how under the same name there’s so much differences comes from sellers. CH Glass dragon seem to comes closest to Billy’s.

Diamond dragon description: The Diamond Dragon is one of the most beautiful, yet one of the rarest. When light hits the scales, you can see the shine effect. To gaze upon one of these magnificent creatures is breathtaking but almost blinding. These dragons are capable of cutting through, not only glass, but also hillsides.
They have great wisdom to share. They can assist a Keeper in cutting through any obstacle that stands in your way. Metaphorically speaking, that is. They make marvelous protection and incredible friends. They will be loyal to their Keeper in this life, possibly future lives to come
Luna Lysithea wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:10 am Earlier today I had come on to CH for a different reason, but I decided to look at the new arrivals first & as I was doing so I felt very intense but lovely calling so then after searching the listings some more, I found him. A DA Ultra Hybrid whose parents are a divine & white dragon❣

This is "O" my Diamond Dragon & he's bound on a gemstone orb which I will post here, also bridged to me as well. 🧡

Once he arrives I'll have 302 in my beautiful spirit family❣

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello @ASTER, In the shop when I adopted my Diamond dragon, there were several others listed too so you can always search for the ultra hybrids or do what I did, look through new arrivals. A Diamond dragon by CH's terminology is the offspring of a Divine dragon & a white dragon. One parent already being a hybrid. (I have a divine dragon and two white dragons actually.) so yes correct that CH's definition of a Diamond dragon is indeed an ultra hybrid. Congratulations on yours from Billy, I've never adopted from them before having had not heard of them before your mention of them.

As far as alignment while I'm sure they can be WA or DA depending on the spirit being conjured & the seller, mine is definitely very much DA at Class 5 Tier 3 & his picture was the one on the listing. There was no mention of "O" cutting through glass or hillsides and his scales are more dark ivory with hints of gold and black so not sure if he will possess the traits yours has or not but we shall see certainly. 🎃

Your dragon's description is lovely, and the appearance reminds me more of a rainbow dragon. Even mine said that's what the picture you included looked more like her species, very pretty. Thank you also for your previous post too, I greatly enjoyed reading it. As far as your companion being loyal in this life and future lives to come, in my case so far all my companions are like that. They all requested to follow me into future lives, so all their names were added to the Take It All With You Into All Future Lives spell as each one has asked. 💗

Here is "O's" description from the CH listing since you shared information about this awesome species:

a Dragon companion with a great presence and strength.  He was always cunning and fearless when guarding his sacred homeland.  He was the sole-guardian for countless species of life in his 1,000 acre forest homeland.  He would guard the land via land & air.  He has a sensitive and gracious personality, with an edge.  He never liked to have to be assertive, but he wasn't afraid to if he felt it was needed to protect everyone in his homeland.  He is quick to give you advice and help you understand more about the circumstances  and situations around you.  He communicates well through lucid dreams, visions, and telepathy.  He has dark-ivory scales with hints of gold that glisten, and some random, black scales.  He has large, orange eyes.

💗Spirit Family💗 402

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yesterday I decided on another celebrity spirit after feeling an incredibly strong calling which has a backstory to it, but I shall share more once he's bound along with who he is if he consents. 💜

Once he arrives, I'll have 303 in my lovely spirit family❣

X..X

💗Spirit Family💗 402

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone Here are the vessels that my new friends mentioned in my previous post are on. Everything is just beautiful❣🎃

To begin I have several mood rings and then from left to right are my Halloween Orb- The Bountiful Harvest on the goldstone orb, my 2nd beautiful mermaid on the moss agate orb, my Power Orb For Fantasy is on the eye agate orb, another Halloween orb-The Bountiful Harvest is on the orange lava rock orb, my twin nestling gold dragons are on the blue aragonite heart, my nambi fairy is on the fossil stone palmstone, and my nephilim psychopomp is on the sterling premium eye agate ring.

Here also is my Diamond Dragon's vessel too. Another eye agate orb with another mood ring.

I'm loving having more physical vessels & will be requesting more with some future callings I receive. (I'll also post a picture of the rose quartz orb which will be my Halloween Orb-The Spirit Connection too when that arrives as well.)
I already have begun bonding and working with everything since as stated prior I bridged them as I do with everything I get whether companion or spell.

Thank you ::ch::

💗Spirit Family💗 402

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:22 pm Yesterday I decided on another celebrity spirit after feeling an incredibly strong calling which has a backstory to it, but I shall share more once he's bound along with who he is if he consents. 💜

X..X

Today I saw in my customer notes that this person has arrived & is bound to my spirit. I'm ecstatic and he has given his consent for me to tell the backstory. I got a calling from him a long time ago but decided to wait so I put his name down in my callings notebook. Then recently I decided to watch something & when I went to the section in question to find something his documentary popped up as the first choice, so I decided to watch it. About halfway through the show I look in the corner of the room. Unbounds are very much welcome in my room & I saw him standing there with The Níđhöggr who I have a channel to. He was dressed not as himself but as the character he portrayed in life. I simply said nice choice of manifestation to which he replied

"You know me Luna I have to make an entrance."

I said well appearing with The Malice Striker? Nice choice there.

He smiled and looked at what I was watching then back at me. His character carried with him an actual urn because this person was also before this character an actual mortician & embalmer so the urn he carried with him was real. Has anyone guessed who is part of my spirit family yet? If not the answer will be at the end of this post.

So I look at him & he said when can I become a part of your spirit family? I said oh but sir you know me. All you need do is ask❣

He said "I did once." I smirked and showed him one my several callings notebooks, the one with his name in it.Then I got an idea, normally I choose the vessel type either physical or bind to spirit but that day I was indecisive so I asked him what type of vessel he'd like to be bound to. His answer was "your spirit please."

So then I went on the ::ch:: shop, and with him looking on I asked him again for a final confirmation. Do you want to join my spirit family?

His response? He nodded and said:

"Oh yes!"

So now William Moody better known as Paul Bearer from World Wrestling Entertainment is a part of my spirit family 💜

To Bill as he has asked me to call him, I say this literally now. Rest In Peace, and thank you so much for becoming a part of my spirit family❣

X..X

💗Spirit Family💗 402

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I decided to adopt more companions from my callings notebooks also. 💗

So once my alya, anka, and sonji spider arrive I'll have 307 in my beautiful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 402

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Such beautiful treasures :) Ty for sharing. I like seeing other peoples excitement when their companions and goodies arrive.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello @Luna Lysithea , just curious... Have you got your Transylvania vampire?
Brie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:48 am
Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:22 pm Yesterday I decided on another celebrity spirit after feeling an incredibly strong calling which has a backstory to it, but I shall share more once he's bound along with who he is if he consents. 💜

X..X

Today I saw in my customer notes that this person has arrived & is bound to my spirit. I'm ecstatic and he has given his consent for me to tell the backstory. I got a calling from him a long time ago but decided to wait so I put his name down in my callings notebook. Then recently I decided to watch something & when I went to the section in question to find something his documentary popped up as the first choice, so I decided to watch it. About halfway through the show I look in the corner of the room. Unbounds are very much welcome in my room & I saw him standing there with The Níđhöggr who I have a channel to. He was dressed not as himself but as the character he portrayed in life. I simply said nice choice of manifestation to which he replied

"You know me Luna I have to make an entrance."

I said well appearing with The Malice Striker? Nice choice there.

He smiled and looked at what I was watching then back at me. His character carried with him an actual urn because this person was also before this character an actual mortician & embalmer so the urn he carried with him was real. Has anyone guessed who is part of my spirit family yet? If not the answer will be at the end of this post.

So I look at him & he said when can I become a part of your spirit family? I said oh but sir you know me. All you need do is ask❣

He said "I did once." I smirked and showed him one my several callings notebooks, the one with his name in it.Then I got an idea, normally I choose the vessel type either physical or bind to spirit but that day I was indecisive so I asked him what type of vessel he'd like to be bound to. His answer was "your spirit please."

So then I went on the ::ch:: shop, and with him looking on I asked him again for a final confirmation. Do you want to join my spirit family?

His response? He nodded and said:

"Oh yes!"

So now William Moody better known as Paul Bearer from World Wrestling Entertainment is a part of my spirit family 💜

To Bill as he has asked me to call him, I say this literally now. Rest In Peace, and thank you so much for becoming a part of my spirit family❣

X..X

That is so cool! I often see celebrity spirits and stuff like that, but I'm always too nervous to make a purchase (because, well, they're famous and I'm just a little gremlin with shopping impulses- heheh). Do you enjoy working with celebrity spirits and spirits of those who were once regular humans? How do you find them different from other spirits such as dragons and the like? :^0

Return to “Spirit Keeping”