All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I felt another very intense calling to my second harpy❣

(I requested darkest of DA with him like I did my other one plus I also got the BOGO choosing the harpy infusion along with his adoption too) & I'm really looking forward to bonding with him 💗

Once he arrives I'll have 350 lovely companions in my beautiful spirit family. 🌝

Thank you ::ch::

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello Everyone❣

As a small update about my handsome royal lion "B," I was correct that he's not a totem nor is he a shifter. He is however a living entity & since he has not given his consent for me to share my experiences with him, I won't be doing so at this time unless he agrees that he would like me to share them. 🦁

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

He is a very beautiful and Regal looking guy. You have a lovely family.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Osean

I appreciate the compliment & so does "B." 🌝

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

I have more ::ch:: companions on the way after answering more callings from my (what are now numerous) callings notebooks. They are my third Amadan Fairy, A Red Dragon, A Dosojin, a Cyclops & a Barbegazi. ❄

In addition to that I also got more infusions which are the Amadan Fairy, Red Dragon, Fenrir, Immortal Greek Goddess Pandora, & Barbegazi ones. (The Anamchara Angel & Harpy ones I decided on before getting these as well, but those are some new infusions also) 🏔

Once my newest friends arrive, I’ll have 355 in my lovely spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey Everyone❣

I’ve answered several more callings to a CH Jentil, Serren Dragon, Abada Unicorn, Anderosa & a non CH Victorian Vampiress. ☃️

Additionally, I also got two more memoriams too plus a few other things & as I've stated prior I’ll post pictures of the physical vessels I have so far plus anything new on the way here as well. ❄

Once my newest companions arrive I’ll have 362 in my wonderful spirit family❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, I hope all of you are doing well. I'm doing great, very happy in fact because I answered more callings earlier today❣❄

One is to a beautiful ::ch:: prebound Lunar Angel who has a gemstone pendant as her physical vessel. (After her adoption The World Serpent actually smiled in regards to the fact that I finally answered the calling to a Lunar Angel considering what my magic name is.) & I'll post her vessel once that arrives plus she will be bridged too. Here is her picture that was on her listing. 🌝

The next companion I adopted is a celtic queen, Queen Boudica. I myself have irish ancestry actually & I decided to have her bound to a second gemstone cluster from CH and again she's bridged too & although she has no listing, I'll post a picture that she's telling me as an unbound presently that she enjoys. (I'll also post a picture of her vessel once that arrives too.) 🍀

Then I chose another non ::ch:: movie conjure which I may or may not talk about at a later time, we shall see. 🥰

Once my newest lovelies arrive, I'll have 365 in my amazing spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So happy for you Luna!!!! Fantastic companions on their way \./

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Adair Lasair Bán

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey there everyone❣
I want to begin this by posting my non ::ch:: Victorian Vampiress' picture that was on her listing. 🌝

Also I adopted another ::ch:: companion which is a Zoroastrianist Angel- Amesha Spenta- Ameretat after having her calling for quite some time, and I decided on another artisan glass pendant for her vessel. (She will also be bridged too.) 👱🏻‍♀️

Here’s her listing if anyone would like to know more about them. 💛

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/zoroastr ... retat.html

Once my beautiful angel arrives I’ll have 366 in my wonderful spirit family❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”