All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i have over 186 spirits soon to be 216 not including immortals or LE, and i still get callings or wantings and i feel guilty and bad for it and shame. so i need to focus. even though i have such a strong pull on getting a red and green dragon for example...... but I DUNNO i dont think its helping anyone getting more until I can bond and communicate with the family i have now let alone the spells to play with and the support i need to build like aeon sphere is nice but i got a strong feeling to get a godhead now. or whatever its called. But I do want to start a journals people are welcome to comment and read them about my interactions i have with my spirits escpailly if you have tips and secrets to get them to interact. some secrets i know is CH excplusive knowledge I cannot share sadly. unless CH lets me i will have to ask.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thank you for your input @madgar29 ❣ While I understand your viewpoints, everyone should do what's best for their journey as I am doing what's best for my own. ❄

I understand that my methods & adopting every calling I receive that I will continue to be doing throughout this lifetime is unique, but as I've stated many times prior I have the time to devote to bonding and continue to do very well with my beautiful spirit family so I'll continue to adopt every calling & doing all I am doing with my path as you also will do what you prefer with yours too. As far as your opinion toward it not helping anyone in your spirit family to add more while that might be the case for you, the opposite goes for me. It actually does help me & my spirit family to continually add more as I get callings plus my companions adore all the new ones & support all I'm doing which I'm grateful to them for. 💗

Also those interactions you share I'm sure is something many will benefit from, however I'll still be choosing to remain private about my journey unless one of my companions would like me to share their experiences with them. ☃️

I wish you the best with yours & the choices you make for it❣

*>*

Last edited by Luna Lysithea on Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:55 pm Thank you for your input @madgar29 ❣ While I understand your viewpoints, everyone should do what's best for their journey as I am doing what's best for my own. ❄

I understand that my methods & adopting every calling I receive that I will continue to be doing throughout this lifetime is unique, but as I've stated many times prior I have the time to devote to bonding and continue to do very well with my beautiful spirit family so I'll continue to adopt every calling & doing all I am doing with my path as you also will do what you prefer with yours too. As far as your feelings towards it not helping anyone in your spirit family to add more, while that might be the case for you. It isn't for me, my companions adore all the new ones & support all I'm doing which I'm grateful to them for. 💗

Also those interactions you share are something many benefit from, I however still choose to remain private about my journey unless one of my companions would like me to share their experiences with them. ☃️

I wish you the best with yours & the choices you make for it❣

*>*

I said I.... I never once said you. so I am not judging, I am not applying my issues with yours. just wanted to be clear...... if it may sound like i am trying to rub my bs on you im not. sorry if it came out that w ay. and btw as bad as i feel more than likely i may once in awhile here and there still get another spirit. so..... depending on what magnolia does with my last order we will see.

I so dont want to go shopping, will you go shopping for me? lol darnit!!!!

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No need to apologize @madgar29 , you made a reply on my thread so I responded to it comparing our two journeys, nothing more than that I assure you. I don't feel you did anything of that nature, no so if I made you think otherwise, my apologies. 🌝

As for going shopping for you? Unfortunately no lol. If you don't have the financial means to do so as I do then if you have a companion or item you wish to have, saving up is an option in addition to asking the unbound to give you a way to afford adopting them or task one of your companions for a little extra may help too. (Getting my first red dragon soon & they are good at that or a leprechaun perhaps?) I love my lady so much. 🍀

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Beau
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fire Demoness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hachishakusama Yokai
My magical/paranormal name...: Gothy
Zodiac:

Thats so amazing \| I have a small spirit family but each of them has such a unique story how they found me. I have a Japanese Yokai Yurei that closely resembles the spirit from The Ring, A dark arts human witch that practices zombie magic and necromancy, a saguine vampire, a nightmare spirit lady, a kitsune, a queen egyptian black dragon, and soon Ill be inviting an Underworld Fire Demoness to my spirit family. 8))

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi Luna,

Your spirit family is amazing! thanks for sharing them with pictures of their listing.
I see that you also have a lot of non CH prebounds, would you mind sharing from who/where you got those?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Beau

Ironically I've dressed up as that spirit on Halloween a few times, Great movie. I also have a witch who is heavily dark arts too. (a non ::ch:: custom conjure) along with several royal spirits although my two black dragons are not, several kitsunes that includes a Tengoku, & several sanguine vampires too (With another vampire on the way , my victorian one.) 💗

Your spirit family sounds lovely❣🌝

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello @Riswan , how nice to see a reply from you & thank you❣
Yes, I have many non ::ch:: custom conjures & prebounds that I've adopted from many practitioners over my years of which I've both memorized while also having extensive records on who conjured whom. (Everyone that I've adopted from has been excellent otherwise I would not continue to adopt from them.) 🌝

Alas, there are so many of them who I've adopted from that the list would be a extremely long one to write here. (I still adopt from them all including ::ch:: though . 💗)

I'm so grateful to all of them too❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey Everyone❣

If anyone is curious why I changed my text color, avatar, and signature again. It's because I purchased a standard license for my signature picture (which also allows me to edit it in the way I wish which I have done adding the various effects, colors, and text also editing my own avatar as well.) The picture originally was this beautiful lady on a white background, so this will be how my signature will look unless I purchase other licenses for other pictures in the future too.🧚🏼‍♀️

(I'm in no way saying that this must be done to have a signature picture on here because if it was, I believe that would be stated somewhere on ::ch::.)🌛

So please don't feel like you have to do what I do at all. I just prefer purchasing licenses for any pictures I use or I use anything royalty free to begin with if purchasing isn't available provided that I didn't create the original picture myself, of course.💗

Lastly, soon I'll be posting new vessels including two new jars I purchased specifically for any future physical vessels I receive with future adoptions as well, so I'm looking forward to doing that also❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:30 pm Hello @Riswan , how nice to see a reply from you & thank you❣
Yes, I have many non ::ch:: custom conjures & prebounds that I've adopted from many practitioners over my years of which I've both memorized while also having extensive records on who conjured whom. (Everyone that I've adopted from has been excellent otherwise I would not continue to adopt from them.) 🌝

Alas, there are so many of them who I've adopted from that the list would be a extremely long one to write here. (I still adopt from them all including ::ch:: though . 💗)

I'm so grateful to all of them too❣

Hello Luna, I understand that the list will be long. Could you maybe tell me where you got the snow phoenix?
Maybe for new non CH you could post where you adopted from

Return to “Spirit Keeping”