All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

The list is very long yes @Riswan , and while I'm able to recall every practitioner that I adopt from for every one of my lovelies since I have an excellent memory, I do post pictures when the listings feature them plus limited information on my companions until they consent to me sharing more about them. πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

So while a nice suggestion from you, based on the fact that I'm as most know a very private person on my journey I won't be listing the non CH practitioners I adopt from when posting about my adoptions. However, I will share that my snow phoenix was adopted from Eternal Winds since you were curious. πŸ€

I hope that helps, and thank you for asking❣

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

As most of you may or may not know I have irish ancestry so today is one of my favorite holidays. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who celebrate it, I'll be using my channel to him today later on. πŸ€β£

I answered two callings also a few minutes ago one being from my 4th amadan fairy & then the other from my 2nd irish sanguine vampire. (A male vampire this time & both are from ::ch::) πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

Once they arrive I'll have 368 in my lovely spirit family, all of my other irish lovelies are excited to meet them as am I 🌈❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Correction, I meant binding of St. Patrick not channel. πŸ€πŸŒˆ

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'll be answering more callings soon too so I'm looking forward to those also. πŸ’š

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

@Luna Lysithea
Its okay thank you for sharing that one, i appreciate it
Congrats on the new callings and Happy St. Patrick's Day

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Riswan & the same to you too❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

As a result of having a lot of physical vessels on the way, all of which I'm sure are going to be beautiful. I decided to purchase some non ::ch:: jars to put them in. (I just πŸ’š the colors on these❣)

Additionally I answered more callings. One to another leprechaun ( A male) and then a channel to the Immortal Ban
Naomha who will be bound to an artisan glass pendant & bridged to me. 🌈

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/immortal-ban-naomha.html

Once they arrive I'll have 370 in my beautiful spirit family πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°β£

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

Today I decided to answer a calling from a ::ch:: custom conjure Midnight Dragon (C5T2) & bind him to my spirit. (I've got some spells on the way which will also be bound to my spirit too.) 🌝

Once he arrives I'll have 371 in my wonderful spirit family❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

I answered another calling that I've had for a very long time from an ajatar. I requested darkest of DA with intense energy & I can't wait to see who comes through, (additionally he or she will be bound to my spirit.) πŸ’š 🐍

Once he or she arrives, I'll have 372 in my lovely spirit family❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Today I answered a calling from a non ::ch:: vampire❣ 🌝

(She's so beautiful & I love her energy. She's going to be directly bound to me.) ❀

Once she arrives I'll have 373 amazing companions in my wonderful spirit family❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”