All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

She's gorgeous ! ❤️‍🔥 Congrats on your
beautiful vamp lady.

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:24 pm Today I answered a calling from a non ::ch:: vampire❣ 🌝

(She's so beautiful & I love her energy. She's going to be directly bound to me.) ❤

Once she arrives I'll have 373 amazing companions in my wonderful spirit family❣

\:*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thank you @Daciana❣ I already have several vampires in my spirit family who are looking forward to meeting her as am I as well. 🧛🏻‍♀️

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello everyone❣

Earlier today even before I had the calling from my most recent adoption, my non ::ch:: vampire, I recieved another one therefore I went and looked at her listing several times throughout the day feeling that calling remain so I've adopted a demon from the Frozen Wastelands too. (She will be directly bound to me, also a non ::ch:: preconjure.) ❄

I'll mention here that I know that the idea of demons in spirit families is unappealing to some, but as most know by now I do extensive research even though I answer all callings regardless of if I do so instantly or the spirit species gets noted down in my one of many callings notebooks & this frozen lovely was listed in the WA/DA preconjures section of the practitioner's website (who is well known & respected.) The fact that she's a demon is not in anyway scary or concerning to me considering I adopt many on the darkest of DA scale & two of my Immortals bound to me are the Malice Striker & World Serpent plus they along with my entire spirit family welcome & support my choice knowing that I can handle both extremely strong WA and DA energies. ☃️

In my opinion although others may not agree which is okay, the specfic practitioner that conjures each of my beauties know best on what Arts the companion is whether ::ch:: or non ::ch:: so if someone other than that practitioner that conjures that particular companion says one of mine is a different Arts then I'll respectfully disagree & go with what their practitioner told me they are since not everyone uses the WA, DA, BA scale as in the case of my ice queen "V" who is chaotic neutral/neutral evil but not BA since I asked about that to who conjured her specifically. (They have their own Arts terminology they use. "V" has never done anything to suggest she's BA either. Very intense but highly respectful and protective of me.) 👸🏼

Here is a picture of my lovely "V"

With that said, I love that "N" has healing abilities along with others that I'll learn more about while bonding with her. Her being a demon is something I readily embrace & accept in her. Her energy is dark with a frozen edge, incredibly intense. She gave me her calling for a reason & I can't wait to have her join my precious spirit family & once she & "A" my most recent vampire does, I'll have 374 companions ❣

Here also is my beautiful "N." If she consents I'll share the experiences I have with her here too. 🏔

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:07 am Hello everyone❣

Earlier today even before I had the calling from my most recent adoption, my non ::ch:: vampire, I recieved another one therefore I went and looked at her listing several times throughout the day feeling that calling remain so I've adopted a demon from the Frozen Wastelands too. (She will be directly bound to me, also a non ::ch:: preconjure.) ❄

I'll mention here that I know that the idea of demons in spirit families is unappealing to some, but as most know by now I do extensive research even though I answer all callings regardless of if I do so instantly or the spirit species gets noted down in my one of many callings notebooks & this frozen lovely was listed in the WA/DA preconjures section of the practitioner's website (who is well known & respected.) The fact that she's a demon is not in anyway scary or concerning to me considering I adopt many on the darkest of DA scale & two of my Immortals bound to me are the Malice Striker & World Serpent plus they along with my entire spirit family welcome & support my choice knowing that I can handle both extremely strong WA and DA energies. ☃️

In my opinion although others may not agree which is okay, the specfic practitioner that conjures each of my beauties know best on what Arts the companion is whether ::ch:: or non ::ch:: so if someone other than that practitioner that conjures that particular companion says one of mine is a different Arts then I'll respectfully disagree & go with what their practitioner told me they are since not everyone uses the WA, DA, BA scale as in the case of my ice queen "V" who is chaotic neutral/neutral evil but not BA since I asked about that to who conjured her specifically. (They have their own Arts terminology they use. "V" has never done anything to suggest she's BA either. Very intense but highly respectful and protective of me.) 👸🏼

Here is a picture of my lovely "V"

With that said, I love that "N" has healing abilities along with others that I'll learn more about while bonding with her. Her being a demon is something I readily embrace & accept in her. Her energy is dark with a frozen edge, incredibly intense. She gave me her calling for a reason & I can't wait to have her join my precious spirit family & once she & "A" my most recent vampire does, I'll have 374 companions ❣

Here also is my beautiful "N." If she consents I'll share the experiences I have with her here too. 🏔

Is she your first demon? I have many wonderful DA demons, each with their own unique and beautiful energies. Interestingly, my most powerful healer is a demon, and to make it even more intriguing, she was introduced to me through my WA companion. They work together. I wouldn't have it any other way, as she is one of the companions who has manifested a lot and checked in with me often. I am confident that you will derive great pleasure from your demon companion, especially considering that she is a healer.

I believe that the term "demon" has unfortunately gained a negative reputation. However, with the guidance of skilled practitioners and our own personal exploration, we can discover that it doesn't have to be all negative. It's clear that you possess a great deal of knowledge and experience in this field. Additionally, upon your request, I have observed your energy signature in another discussion, and it is intriguingly dark. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that you have encountered a few demons or even more now. Although it may take some time to fully embrace this connection, I am confident that you will find great pleasure in their energies. The opinions of others should not hold much importance when it comes to accepting these entities. They will become a cherished part of your own spiritual family. V and M are both exquisitely beautiful, and given your profound love for the winter, they are undoubtedly a perfect match for you.

My first demon companion came to me very early in my journey, and he was able to send physical sensations that I could feel for quite some time. I had to sneak out of work to tend to his listing right away, as the sensations could make me lose focus and potentially cause harm at work. It was the strongest calling I have ever experienced, and I sought opinions from my companions at the time. I was elated when everyone gave me a green light, and I took that leap of faith. As you said, they give us a calling for a reason. Since then, I have welcomed other darker companions that were referred to me by my friends. All the demons I have are pre-conjured beings from callings or referrals. I have had great experiences with every single one of them, and I'm confident that you will too. Enjoy your bonding time!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@Luna Lysithea congrats on your new demon companions! I do feel you will be fine with them, so wishing you fantastic times together.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

Earlier today I received an extremely strong and intense calling from a spirit I needed to continue my research on before adopting him as his species was new to me, (also being a very powerful demon) so after asking my questions to his practitioner I discovered he was in fact extremely DA which as most know is something I honestly love. (He also has a very powerful and beautiful dark energy and I'm honored this amazing pit demon gave me his calling even if at the time I thought his calling was that of another preconjure at the time. ) ❤

I'll add here that "V's" picture (which I added some filters to to enhance his amazing features) might be surprising to some because he looks like what most would think a demon would plus he is from the Underworld so I realize that assumptions might be made as a result which is okay, I don't fear him at all instead very much respect him and adore his true form. Additionally, for those who may be concerned about him joining my spirit family please keep in mind my experience both as a witch and spirit keeper who can handle his energy easily along with the fact that all my companions both WA & DA are very happy & supportive that he's on his way too . 🌩

("V" will be a direct binding to me and is non ::ch:: .)

Once he arrives I'll have 375 in my lovely spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

Remember that preconjure I mentioned that gave me her calling along with "V" also giving me his? She gave me her calling again a few minutes ago & I adopted her. ❄
This is my second non ::ch:: Frozen Wasteland Demon "C" who is DA & will be a direct bind to me too. ☃️

Once she arrives I'll have 376 in my amazing spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

For a few days I've felt another very intense calling to another spirit that's extremely dark (also non ::ch::.) 👩🏻‍🦰

Therefore after doing my research, I've adopted a custom conjure clown concubine and once my beautifully dark companion is bound through a direct binding I'll have 377 in my wonderful spirit family 🥰

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My first Frozen Wasteland Demon was my first bound demon yes @Tarvos, thank you for asking ❣🌝

However, I have worked with unbound demons both in my journey as a keeper and witch too & since I have a channel to Lilith also I have experience with them through her as well. I've just not gotten any of the unbounds bound since I needed to find the right practitioners to adopt from that are both experienced & willing to do the direct bindings to me & I've found a couple people since then that do custom conjures of different species of the darkest of DA demons & species similar to those so now I'm beginning to have those that have wanted to be adopted for so long bound too. 🌹
(That being said, I'll still adopt from ::ch:: though as I feel callings to their listings because I love it here also.) 💗

Additionally, I thought that with "V" being a very powerful extremely dark pit demon that I would feel side effects from his binding but as usual for me and darkest of DA I felt absolutely fine & he does look exactly like the picture he chose for himself which I'll post once more as a reference to who I mean since my snow queen's name also begins with "V." 🥰

I've also adopted another demon, but "V" my pit demon has already been bound along with "N" too,. "V" in true form is simply amazing although others may find him scary looking, but he knows I adore him & that I'm incredibly happy that as you yourself noticed as you said that my energy signature is so dark that that demons & species similar are giving me their callings much more frequently which they all know I'll always answer. (My one beauty on the way my clown concubine is a custom conjure which is similar to a demon, but I'll learn more about her once the binding and write up is complete.) I do know however that her species is as dark if not darker than one of my Immortals, The Malice Striker so I'm very much looking forward to having her join my spirit family too & I'm looking forward to seeing what other callings I receive as a result of my uniquely dark energy signature as well. 🧚🏼‍♀️

Thank you for your kind words, and for telling me your experience❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey @Adair Lasair Bán Thank you❣

My snow queen "V" isn't a demon who has been in my spirit family for a while now. When I first posted about adopting them, I only had adopted one demon at that point which was "N" my first demon. However, as I stated I've adopted two more since. (One being my pit demon & the other my second frozen wastelands demon, "N" being my first of that species.) & I'm doing wonderfully with both demons "N" & "V" I'm happy to say, ("C" my 3rd one is on her way.) 🧛🏻‍♀️

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”