All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 146
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ivory Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sorrow Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Re: All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Post by EnochianAngeli »

Many months after a calling, I decided to purchase a Storm Dragon. (The total number in my spirit family will be 67 & I love them all very much <3 )

:v

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I wasn't aware there was a Will-Of-The-Wisp listing on here :p) so I'll get one at a later time after I bond with my new companions. (My total number in my spirit family will be 66 then and not 67.)

\/

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I also have a Baku coming, & my total number in my spirit family will be 67.

8*8

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I have felt a calling to both a fenrir and cerberus deciding to purchase both today which will bring my spirit family to a total of 69 spirit companions & I <3 them all

OC:

stargazerjournal
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by stargazerjournal »

I currently have a hellhound, a phoenix, 2 incubuses (one is an unbound, one from CH), an Asian djinn, a binding of the immortal Thoth, a fenrir, a nebula angel, the ghost of a human writer, a dullahan, a krendarkar pack, an elemental spirit I bound myself using Donald Tyson's Familiar Spirits book, an einherjar, a strong protective spirit who doesn't want his identity known, an eronal muse, a culebron (who has been very helpful lately), a storm dragon, a catobplepas, a minifis, a Neana Alliance garden elf, an amarok, and a harpy and an amphisbaena in the mail. I have a total of 21 spirits, plus a couple unbounds hanging around that I won't mention because I'm not sure if they're staying. If not otherwise stated, all spirits are from CH.

I kind of consider myself a hybrid between companion and community keeper at this point, because I still have strong one-on-one relationships with some of the spirits. Some, I communicate with daily. But I do not doubt that I will wind up with 50 or even more spirits eventually. I haven't really put a limit on it.

The nice thing about having so many is, the protective spirits are mostly doggies and tend to act as a "pack" whenever there's trouble. Also, I have on a couple of occasions tasked the entire keep to solve a problem... the problem gets solved! Usually within about 48 hours. When they work together, they are truly a force to be reckoned with. They got someone to stop bullying me within that amount of time.

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I have a Foo Dog now, and I also have a Gryphon, a Spider Vampire, A Human Spirit, A Forest Ghost, two dinosaur spirit stones, and 3 famous bindings on the way so my spirit family will be 78 companions at that point, I'm so happy and grateful for all of them. OC:

8*8

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I have one on one relationships with my entire spirit family communicating with all daily. (I purchase when I feel callings.) Your keep sounds lovely and I task my entire spirit family sometimes too.

\/

stargazerjournal wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:59 am
I currently have a hellhound, a phoenix, 2 incubuses (one is an unbound, one from CH), an Asian djinn, a binding of the immortal Thoth, a fenrir, a nebula angel, the ghost of a human writer, a dullahan, a krendarkar pack, an elemental spirit I bound myself using Donald Tyson's Familiar Spirits book, an einherjar, a strong protective spirit who doesn't want his identity known, an eronal muse, a culebron (who has been very helpful lately), a storm dragon, a catobplepas, a minifis, a Neana Alliance garden elf, an amarok, and a harpy and an amphisbaena in the mail. I have a total of 21 spirits, plus a couple unbounds hanging around that I won't mention because I'm not sure if they're staying. If not otherwise stated, all spirits are from CH.

I kind of consider myself a hybrid between companion and community keeper at this point, because I still have strong one-on-one relationships with some of the spirits. Some, I communicate with daily. But I do not doubt that I will wind up with 50 or even more spirits eventually. I haven't really put a limit on it.

The nice thing about having so many is, the protective spirits are mostly doggies and tend to act as a "pack" whenever there's trouble. Also, I have on a couple of occasions tasked the entire keep to solve a problem... the problem gets solved! Usually within about 48 hours. When they work together, they are truly a force to be reckoned with. They got someone to stop bullying me within that amount of time.

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I felt two more callings therefore I have another celebrity conjure & a leviathan on the way. Once those arrive I will have 80 in my spirit family, they are all so good to me O*O

<3

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

My spirit family is at 82 now since I purchased two more celebrity conjures who like my others on the way, I've always felt a connection to.

*>*

EnochianAngeli
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Post by EnochianAngeli »

I bought another celebrity conjure & my first courtwind angel

When those arrive I will have 84 in my spirit family

8*8

Return to “Spirit Keeping”