All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have an ancient bat vampire and a spirit from the Salem Witch Trials on the way too, the total in my spirit family after those arrive will be 86.

*>*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... You are really in the collecting mood. They are interesting beings as well. How is your communication skills?

I just recived two wonderful living entities from CH. They are Adromedian's. One is an astral galactic dragon from Adromeda. The other one is EI living entity from the shop. Both of their descriptions are amazing. I literally have to grow into it to get the best of them. At this stage we are bonding.

I am now waiting for my last living entity /spirit being for a while, a Master Norse Spy Vamp from MMT. It'll get conjured during this full moon. This will be my second spy and only type of vampire. I am looking forward working with him/her too.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In my case it's me getting callings and then purchasing the spirit's listing. Additionally, my spirit communication skills are wonderful thank you. I have no limit how many spirits are in my spirit family, but everyone is different and your companions sound lovely also.

<3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I purchased a custom conjure of a mononoke after feeling a calling for a few weeks now. Once she arrives, then I'll have 87 in my spirit family

<3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just purchased a Sorrow Angel, and I'm very excited for her arrival. Then I will have 88 in my spirit family

*>*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

All these spirits companions, I've heard of a separate space they , but I do not remember the name. Something spirit keepers do to when they have like 50+ beings.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Additionally I also just purchased my first Sterling Angel, and when she arrives I will have 89 in my spirit family.

<3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

VizraOverlord9 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:49 pm All these spirits companions, I've heard of a separate space they , but I do not remember the name. Something spirit keepers do to when they have like 50+ beings.
Do you mean a astral pocket realm?

Β€ ωΡ nΞ΅vΞ΅r ωαlk Ξ±lonΞ΅ Β€
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

Thyr wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:21 pm
VizraOverlord9 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:49 pm All these spirits companions, I've heard of a separate space they , but I do not remember the name. Something spirit keepers do to when they have like 50+ beings.
Do you mean a astral pocket realm?
Yesssss, that's it. But it looks like spirits that cannot go in the astral, cannot go in the keep?

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt another calling so when the celebrity conjure arrives, I'll have 90 spirits in my spirit family.

*>*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”