All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I also decided on another servitor so once she arrives I'll have 257 spirit companions in my beautiful spirit family.

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

We are having almost matching number's in our keep. Although, mine is included with my natural ancestors and spirit guides that came with new since birth in my number. ;) I am bonding with 12 right now... Yesterday I was able cover and get in touch with 9 of them. Luckily it was me day off. So nice to hear them. Telepathic saves the day and my notes too. But memorising their names is a happy challenge. Only remember half of this lots at the moment. πŸ˜‚ First time it happened to have this many at once. ❀️
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:43 pm I also decided on another servitor so once she arrives I'll have 257 spirit companions in my beautiful spirit family.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

After feeling a calling from this spirit for a while now, I just adopted a balaur dragon & once he arrives I'll have 258 companions in my spirit family.

<3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just adopted my 3rd & 4th wraith & once they arrive, I'll have 260 in my spirit family. <3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Since I've felt a calling for quite some time, I just adopted my 2nd gold dragon & once he arrives I'll have 261 in my beautiful spirit family.

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

;*D Really…? Wow! Why so many? Nothing against it per say…I think it’s the same, I guess why I have like over 30 angels πŸ˜‡ kind of thing and 3 Volkh. Probably, they can/will execute a great deal of protection all four together like the Courtwinds.
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:21 pm I just adopted my 3rd & 4th wraith & once they arrive, I'll have 260 in my spirit family. <3

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey❣

To answer your question, I'll always answer every calling I receive throughout this lifetime, and so two more wraiths got adopted just like my 2nd gold dragon. (Responding to all callings is something I've done with all my previous adoptions into my entire spirit family prior to this too.)

In addition to my wraiths & my second gold dragon on the way, I already have two black dragons, two dullahans, all four watchers, two Volkh, two Cu'Sidhe, four courtwind angels, & two white dragons, just to name a few of the same species I have in my spirit family as we speak, so my protection is pretty good anyway I believe & will get better with time in my opinion.

Hope you've been well❣

ASTER wrote: ↑Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:15 am ;*D Really…? Wow! Why so many? Nothing against it per say…I think it’s the same, I guess why I have like over 30 angels πŸ˜‡ kind of thing and 3 Volkh. Probably, they can/will execute a great deal of protection all four together like the Courtwinds.
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:21 pm I just adopted my 3rd & 4th wraith & once they arrive, I'll have 260 in my spirit family. <3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

After feeling a calling for a long while & doing my usual research on them, I decided to adopt a Hyperborean & once she arrives I'll have 262 companions in my wonderful spirit family

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:58 pm After feeling a calling for a long while & doing my usual research on them, I decided to adopt a Hyperborean & once she arrives I'll have 262 companions in my wonderful spirit family

Have you ever pondered on the meaning of "a calling"? It happens to be the same day the Hyperborean race was questioned about it. Personally, I believe it's perfectly acceptable to acknowledge that there are certain races we simply want to collaborate with, even in the absence of a calling. I must confess, I too have some guilty pleasure associations that I couldn't justify with any calling.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey@Tarvos,

It's nice to hear from you, & I hope you are well! To answer your question, yes I have pondered what a calling is since I've had them for a very long time, well before I joined CH so I'm very much aware when a calling is a real one as I have alot of experience with them.

The calling I had has been one I have had for several months before the post you refer to was made. I've stated prior that I keep a list of callings from companions to get at later dates after I do proper research on them unless it's a very strong calling then sometimes I will adopt them right then but all my companions in my spirit family always give me callings first. Some just go on my list until I research enough about them so the fact I adopted one the same time a post occured is coincidental as the hyperborean was one of the spirits on that aforementioned list. (I did state in my last post about her after doing my proper research which in several cases can and does take a while.) Several of my companions I felt callings to all the way to several months back in fact, and I'll just adopt(which is what I say in place of purchase their listing) many at one time since I'm blessed to have the time to bond with several at once.

I do however agree with you that it's acceptable to collaborate with spirits without a calling, lots of people do that I'm sure. However I don't, my preference being only to respond to any & all callings, so with that said there's nothing for me to acknowledge as I don't believe in stating something I honestly never do nor have done before. Additionally as a result of how I budget, I can justify adopting all callings I receive. I've never felt a want to collaborate with them prior to the callings because the calling itself is what makes me want to collaborate with them, but I must get a calling first. I realize my method isn't something people might agree with, but they don't need to. I respect other's methods for their keeps & I ask the same for mine with my spirit family. The way other keeper's do things are their business and not mine in my opinion since their path is not my own. πŸ™‚

To elaborate more on why I do as I do, my personal belief that if a spirit calls out to me to adopt them, that shows they want to be adopted & that there's a reason that they are giving me that calling because them doing so is a message from the Universe that I need that particular companion in my life so therefore my choice will remain to adopt only if I get callings. Thank you however for asking me as now I've gone into further detail so that now this matter can be put to rest as I don't want to sound like a broken record.

The last thing I'll say about this is it's important to note that we all have different journeys in life with different preferences & methods some of which don't align with other's path's or beliefs & that's fine. As keepers we all have different ways of doing things, different house rules, & different ways to task along with different reasons we decide to adopt companions which we all have a right to decide for ourselves & while some may question us that's okay too. πŸ™‚ I'm simply following my own personal journey & doing what's best for me & my spirit family as I'm sure you're doing the same for your keep.

Have a lovely day or evening!

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:21 pm
Luna Lysithea wrote: ↑Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:58 pm After feeling a calling for a long while & doing my usual research on them, I decided to adopt a Hyperborean & once she arrives I'll have 262 companions in my wonderful spirit family

Have you ever pondered on the meaning of "a calling"? It happens to be the same day the Hyperborean race was questioned about it. Personally, I believe it's perfectly acceptable to acknowledge that there are certain races we simply want to collaborate with, even in the absence of a calling. I must confess, I too have some guilty pleasure associations that I couldn't justify with any calling.

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”