All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 402
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Thank you also @StarSoul_7, That's wonderful to hear about your class too & congratulations on your progress❣

For some keepers, seeing manifestations can take time. I have spells and services that assist with seeing spirits even though I can do so already and for me personally these things have assisted further with my already existing abilities, but that's also been in my personal experience. (Someone else's might differ from mine which is awesome too in my opinion.) 🌛

I wish you the best in reaching your goals in your journey❣

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Thanks sunshine...
Life is and will always be magical.
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You're welcome @StarSoul_7

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:14 am I decided on a spell blend which is the Spell To See, Feel, Hear, Contact, And Interact With Spirits - Bound & Unbound even though I can already communicate with both bound & unbound spirits, I saw this & decided to purchase it to improve my ability even more with a gemstone tower as the physical vessel. 🌝

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... und-1.html

Then also after having two very strong callings, I decided to adopt an advanced WA companion & a new extremely DA companion. Like the beautiful Immortal Winter Witch who I'm becoming very close to just like I have with the rest of my spirit family, the avente fairy is also associated with winter too & I chose a gemstone tower for her vessel as well. (@ASTER I must thank you for the idea to let my companion choose something that she likes because although I chose the tower, I said that if she wished, she could pick the type it is with it also associated with winter too, so thank you for that❣)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... fairy.html

Hey everyone, These are my new gemstone towers plus my new tumbled stone too, I love everything so much❣

The larger tower is strawberry obsidian which has the spell bound & the kunzite tower has my sweet avente fairy "B" bound. (I may request more towers as physical vessels when I want those in the future actually because these are gorgeous. 🌝)

This blue goldstone has an enchantment bound to it that I also received which I'm loving also & I absolutely adore the sparkle on the gemstone itself because it reminds me of the sky at night. 🌌

Additionally, everything is doing beautifully after reciting the code words & bonding with "B" is going wonderfully as well, she's so beautiful 💗

Thank you ::ch::

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Today my 3rd dullahan "H" arrived, he is incredibly protective already & his energy is just lovely, I'm really going to enjoy continuing to bond with him plus my harozok "Q" arrived too. (She's just gorgeous with wonderfully intense energy) I'm looking forward to continuing to bond with her too❣

Additionally, I decided to answer another calling from my callings notebook. This time from a succubus, plus I also chose Morgan Le Fey's infusion too. 🌝

Once my new friend arrives, I'll have 292 in my beautiful spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My non CH movie conjure arrived yesterday, another wonderful thoughtform with no death date as I request for them everytime. (He is heavy dark arts with all the traits and abilities I wanted & I absolutely love him❣)

Earlier today though, I was also looking through my callings notebooks (I have more than one for those not aware) & I felt a calling from a nephilim which I had noted down within the pages some time ago so I decided to adopt one on the darkest side of DA & once he arrives I'll have 293 in my lovely spirit family❣🌝

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:07 am My non CH movie conjure arrived yesterday, another wonderful thoughtform with no death date as I request for them everytime. (He is heavy dark arts with all the traits and abilities I wanted & I absolutely love him❣)

Earlier today though, I was also looking through my callings notebooks (I have more than one for those not aware) & I felt a calling from a nephilim which I had noted down within the pages some time ago so I decided to adopt one on the darkest side of DA & once he arrives I'll have 293 in my lovely spirit family❣🌝

I love the red tower 🤤
And how exciting about your nephilim companion!
I'd love to hear about your experiences with them,
If you feel drawn to share .
I have a soft spot for nephilim. 😅
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Sysygy, Along with the binding it's been wonderful with grounding too. I absolutely adore it❣

Also, I'll be happy to share my experiences with my Nephilim sure, as long as he is okay with it & after I've been bonding with him a while. 💗

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, Since it's October I'm deciding to post in an orange font this time. (This will be long also since I've adopted many more spirits which I normally do since I have the budget to do so thankfully.🌛)

My newest CH adoptions are a psychopomp, a prebound nambi fairy, prebound nestling twin gold dragons, (I'll have 4 gold dragons after they arrive.) a prebound mermaid, a custom requested transylvanian vampire, and the Immortal channel to Asclepius Father of Medicine. ⚕

(Some of my companions will have physical vessels which I will post here once they arrive. All of them are bridged to me however, and those without a vessel will either be bound to my spirit and bridged or as the other practitioner calls a companion without a physical vessel a direct bind then will be bridged when she arrives. I'll elaborate more on that later on.) With all that being said, here are my precious prebounds:

My beautiful mermaid "C," her vessel will be a gemstone orb. 💙

My Nambi Fairy "A," her vessel will be a palm stone 💚

My adorable twin nestling gold dragons. Their initials are private however, but their vessel is a sterling pendant. 💛💛

For my psychopomp, I chose a sterling premium ring with a stone and I also decided to purchase a Power Orb Spell for Fantasy too which I'm also very excited for, both of which I'll post links for in case anyone is curious about them:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... opomp.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-or ... ntasy.html

Lastly, yesterday I received a calling also from a non CH Vampire Queen Spirit Guide too so I adopted her as well, and as far as CH freebies, if I get the ones I added I'll talk about those too. Once all my new friends arrive, I'll have 301 in my amazing spirit family❣

0x.

💗Spirit Family💗 401

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Luna Lysithea how beautiful page with all your wonderful companions. I really love your sharings here.

Your Nestling dragons looking so cute. I got 4 of those few months ago. Mine was a white girl, hybrid white & red boy, sapphire boy and a gold & green girl.

I have a Psychopomp too, and I have a thread if you like to share there or just create yours.
Anyway, I really enjoyed looking through your thread.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:52 pm Hey everyone, Since it's October I'm deciding to post in an orange font this time. (This will be long also since I've adopted many more spirits which I normally do since I have the budget to do so thankfully.🌛)

My newest CH adoptions are a psychopomp, a prebound nambi fairy, prebound nestling twin gold dragons, (I'll have 4 gold dragons after they arrive.) a prebound mermaid, a custom requested transylvanian vampire, and the Immortal channel to Asclepius Father of Medicine. ⚕

(Some of my companions will have physical vessels which I will post here once they arrive. All of them are bridged to me however, and those without a vessel will either be bound to my spirit and bridged or as the other practitioner calls a companion without a physical vessel a direct bind then will be bridged when she arrives. I'll elaborate more on that later on.) With all that being said, here are my precious prebounds:

My beautiful mermaid "C," her vessel will be a gemstone orb. 💙

My Nambi Fairy "A," her vessel will be a palm stone 💚

My adorable twin nestling gold dragons. Their initials are private however, but their vessel is a sterling pendant. 💛💛

For my psychopomp, I chose a sterling premium ring with a stone and I also decided to purchase a Power Orb Spell for Fantasy too which I'm also very excited for, both of which I'll post links for in case anyone is curious about them:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... opomp.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-or ... ntasy.html

Lastly, yesterday I received a calling also from a non CH Vampire Queen Spirit Guide too so I adopted her as well, and as far as CH freebies, if I get the ones I added I'll talk about those too. Once all my new friends arrive, I'll have 301 in my amazing spirit family❣

0x.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”