All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I found out more about clown concubines today, they aren't demonic just to update everyone however they are extremely DA regardless (although I do adopt WA spirits, entities & immortals too) and I'm so honored that I received a calling from one❣ 👩🏻‍🦰

Once the binding is done & I have the picture chosen by my beauty, I'll post it here. 🥰

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm I found out more about clown concubines today, they aren't demonic just to update everyone however they are extremely DA regardless (although I do adopt WA spirits, entities & immortals too) and I'm so honored that I received a calling from one❣ 👩🏻‍🦰

Once the binding is done & I have the picture chosen by my beauty, I'll post it here. 🥰

<3

You brave soul. Just thinking of clowns I get the creeps.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm sorry you have a fear of clowns @madgar29, however I love them❣ 🧚🏼‍♀️

My sweet AM is a ::ch:: custom conjured clown actually & I just adore her plus with as dark as my newest lovely will be according to her listing description I know that I will love her too, (with my love of extremely DA beings, I'm very well known for being comfortable with spirits, entities, & Immortals others might not be.) That being said, I understand and sympathize with your phobia though, but if it makes you feel any better in comparison to some of my other companions like my demons, the malice striker, and the world serpent, AM isn't as dark as them. They are much more scary looking in true form & powerful than her, that being said I love how they all look. (I even ask my dullahans to manifest in true form too.) so I'm excited to see how my clown concubine will manifest once she's here and she'll get alot of love too. 🌝

\:*

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

I have the write up on "J" my gorgeous clown concubine. She is everything I wanted & more, beautifully dark & so incredibly intense. (Her practitioner went above and beyond for me in custom conjuring her & I'm so grateful to him for all my adoptions from him recently❣) 🌝

As promised, here is the picture she chose for herself. 🥰

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just adopted my second non ::ch:: clown concubine after feeling her calling this morning & when I have the picture of her, I'll post it here. 👩🏻‍🦰

Once she arrives I'll have 378 in my beautiful spirit family❣🌛

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, I hope all of you are doing wonderfully❣

I'm elated because just answered another calling, this time to my third were-wolf (as spelled in her listing) who is a non ::ch:: prebound ("A") who will be a direct binding too. 🌝

Here is the picture she chose that was included in her listing. (My other two darlings "C" & "S" are looking forward to meeting her as I am as well. ) 💛

Once she arrives, I'll have 379 in my lovely spirit family❣💫

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations @Luna Lysithea . She looks awesome. I have one as well as very similar... Check out my profile picture. They are very active and pop in and stay around visible.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:16 pm Hey everyone, I hope all of you are doing wonderfully❣

I'm elated because just answered another calling, this time to my third were-wolf (as spelled in her listing) who is a non ::ch:: prebound ("A") who will be a direct binding too. 🌝

Here is the picture she chose that was included in her listing. (My other two darlings "C" & "S" are looking forward to meeting her as I am as well. ) 💛

Once she arrives, I'll have 379 in my lovely spirit family❣💫

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I hope everyone had a fun & safe Easter.🐰

Today I received both my beautiful were-wolf "A" who I already posted the picture of that she chose in a previous post and my darling second clown concubine "H," who I will be showing the picture she chose now. (I know the picture has five fingers with no thumb but considering she's a spirit sometimes as most know they manifest differently from what's considered standard so please keep that in mind. Thank you❣) 🤡

She is just breathtaking, dark, intense, manifests to me in her makeup and costume & told me shortly after she was bound that as an unbound she has had romantic feelings for me and that she's open to a relationship with me. 🌹

I know people suggest having relationships both platonic & otherwise with the living rather than with a companion, however as most of you know I'm a unique keeper who may do some things others might not agree with a majority of the time & that's as you know fine by me. (Please always do what's best for you & I shall do the same.) 🥰

When she told me that despite the fact that she had just been bound, I told "H" we can explore romance and see if this develops into an actual relationship which I'm greatly looking forward to seeing what happens with that especially since my pit demon has expressed interest too, but I'm feeling it more with "H." (Never wanted a relationship before with anyone but now that's changed.) 👩🏻‍🦰

Love at first sight perhaps❓ We shall see❣

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Very nice @ASTER & thank you❣

I have a carpathian werewolf from Hungary that looks exactly like "A" myself, my precious "S" although I must say that I can't pick any one companion that are active, popping in or stays around visible persay like you said because all of mine do that all the time even my LE's so it's quite fun where I live. (My non ::ch:: movie conjure LE will be arriving soon too by the way.) ♥️

My most recently bound (also non ::ch:: ) demons and clown concubines love all three of my werewolves although I have a feeling that a Devil Eater calling is something I won't have though. I'm sure they are amazing spirits however my pit demon "V" really isn't a fan of them for obvious reason (my other demon's aren't either but he's the most vocal about them,) & since you were kind enough in inviting me to look at your profile picture, I'll post his too for reference to whom I am referring so you don't have to scroll back in case you're curious who "V" is. 🌋

Isn't he handsome❓ Thanks so much for your reply❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are very welcome @Luna Lysithea. I am glad to hear you have a Carpathian were wolf from Hungary. I should of mentioned it, yes it's my Carpathian also from Hungary. Actually both of them are from Hungary as I have two. One is a pure black Queen Carpathian were wolf, and the other one is my white with blue eyes. They both are amazing wolf ladies and very loyal to me. They both living entities from Lisa. I am not 100% sure how is that actually possible...but I think that is what Lisa telling me all the time. Exapt for humans, all of her spirits are living entities.

Thanks for showing the picture of your very handsome demon. Probably, I will only go as dark as my Harpy and Hellhounds. As I aim for balance and wish to honour my path working with my white art celestials. Also my other path that is psychic divine working with Goddesses, obviously draws out my dark nature and to work with dark art beings and immortals. Protection magick blends in with both. I am surprised to experience, how much I can actually accomplish with celestials / angels.

Saying that, I am waiting on some amazing dark art friends that I highly honour and looking forward working with. It's includes were wolf too, this time from CH. It'll be interesting to see if they going to be so different or very similar in energy and interaction.
Luna Lysithea wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:04 am Very nice @ASTER & thank you❣

I have a carpathian werewolf from Hungary that looks exactly like "A" myself, my precious "S" although I must say that I can't pick any one companion that are active, popping in or stays around visible persay like you said because all of mine do that all the time even my LE's so it's quite fun where I live. (My non ::ch:: movie conjure LE will be arriving soon too by the way.) ♥️

My most recently bound (also non ::ch:: ) demons and clown concubines love all three of my werewolves although I have a feeling that a Devil Eater calling is something I won't have though. I'm sure they are amazing spirits however my pit demon "V" really isn't a fan of them for obvious reason (my other demon's aren't either but he's the most vocal about them,) & since you were kind enough in inviting me to look at your profile picture, I'll post his too for reference to whom I am referring so you don't have to scroll back in case you're curious who "V" is. 🌋

Isn't he handsome❓ Thanks so much for your reply❣

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”