A Jester from Medieval France 🇫🇷, An Aphrodite's Greek Priestess & A Cherokee Medicine Woman

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 140
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faerie,
If I could be anything, I would be...: SeraphCherubArchange
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

A Jester from Medieval France 🇫🇷, An Aphrodite's Greek Priestess & A Cherokee Medicine Woman

Post by ASTER »

I would like to introduce my 3 human spirits with me. two of them actually happened to be my spirit guides. My Cherokee Medicine Woman is from MMT.

I have to say, they are all very dear to my heart. They have prickled much profound interest into their life. Luckily, I got my spirit guide reading from Ivory Pagan, Brianna. She gave so much description about them, that I can see them literally with my mind eyes simply reading about them.

My Jester is relatively new spirit guide who came to me this year in February. His task is to help me heal from hurts, see life with moments of laughter and love the small things that makes us happy 😊 and cheerful so by the end of the day, we would stay in a happy mood without being overly serious and burdened. He came to me, just the right time when I got bedridden with my sudden strike of illness. He is 🇫🇷 and used to be a Jester comedian in wealthy Lord's houses. He is great with healing art and he has an uplifting bright personality.

My total surprise, second spirit guide is my Oracle /Seer, of Greek Immortals, Aphrodite's and Poseidon's Priestess. She was revered for her gifts of fortsite and she lived near the ancient Mediterranean sea. She used to gaze upon the water and activated her medium gifts that way to see the future ect. Her task is to help me with my connection to my intuition. She is very motherly, beautiful and wearing a then customary, artistic and revealing dress 👗. I really adore her and very thankful for her to come to me as me spirit guide. She really well matched with me, with my own past life, as I was doing very similar things at the same place and I was revered by my small village folks according to CH reading done by Magnolia recently. She is truly a treasure I wish to get to know her and learn from her too.

My wonderful Cherokee Medicine Lady I do love and respect for all her healing arts. She is a conjuration request from Lisa and I treasure her immensely. She is wise and beautiful with soothing and relaxing nature and extremely patient with me. She guided me to healing modalities within a short time and also I picked up a wonderful herb book. I totally adore her, she is vet unique and very gifted in every way.

All of these amazing companions are heaven sent. Two of them, came without me knowing until recently. Everyone probably would be better off knowing about their own spirit guides and ancestors, now that I have been discovering them. It's truly vitalising for me. 🤗 I am so greatful for them all to choose to come to me with their very special gifts to help me in my earthen journey.

Aster💫140
30Creatures(social/non)14Angel23 LivgEntity10Dragon25 Immortal,9 Fae4S/E/N/W watcher,15S.Guide,Servitor,Ancestor 3xDjinn,MSLeader,PsyVamp,G.Watcher,MedsWoman582

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend

Re: A Jester from Medieval France 🇫🇷, An Aphrodite's Greek Priestess & A Cherokee Medicine Woman

Post by sasha_shadowmend »

Very interesting! Prior to finding the spirit keeping community, I was under the impression you had to be a psychic medium to channel spirits, and that only some people were born with the ability. Therefore, you either had to naturally have that ability, or rely on someone who did to contact human spirits.

My paternal grandmother had ancestry of the Algonquin tribe of North America. Your post has inspired me to look deeper into that heritage and maybe someday I'll have a spirit companion who can teach me about that bloodline. It sounds like a great opportunity to learn, as I've always been fascinated with anything to do with the history of the indigenous people all over the world.

ASTER
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 140
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faerie,
If I could be anything, I would be...: SeraphCherubArchange
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Re: A Jester from Medieval France 🇫🇷, An Aphrodite's Greek Priestess & A Cherokee Medicine Woman

Post by ASTER »

sasha_shadowmend wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:05 pm
Very interesting! Prior to finding the spirit keeping community, I was under the impression you had to be a psychic medium to channel spirits, and that only some people were born with the ability. Therefore, you either had to naturally have that ability, or rely on someone who did to contact human spirits.
You are not wrong with your impression. I did think of it pretty much the same. But I guess, even if we are not aware of it within ourselves or not do such things like in my case, evidently they do come to us through our higher self allowance and God’s protection to do their guidance. I only recently started to hear the still small voice about my gifts of psychic-mediumship. Before, I simply blocked it out. Everything is a learning curve. I only focused on healing in this life but obviously I will have more thing’s to be occupied with soon.
My paternal grandmother had ancestry of the Algonquin tribe of North America. Your post has inspired me to look deeper into that heritage and maybe someday I'll have a spirit companion who can teach me about that bloodline. It sounds like a great opportunity to learn, as I've always been fascinated with anything to do with the history of the indigenous people all over the world.
wow definitely look into it. If you specifically got it in your bloodline, that will even possible that you have already spirit guides with you from that tribe. Spirit Guides seem to be greatly different to conjured companions. Most of them are already with us since birth. Look into yours if you can. I strongly recommend Ivory Pagan, Brianna or Creepy Hollow too.

Aster💫140
30Creatures(social/non)14Angel23 LivgEntity10Dragon25 Immortal,9 Fae4S/E/N/W watcher,15S.Guide,Servitor,Ancestor 3xDjinn,MSLeader,PsyVamp,G.Watcher,MedsWoman582

Return to “Human”