Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:05 am
Kobald wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:38 pm I too am interested in this :) Thank you for your effort and Time^^
A floodgate of memories from one particular past life has opened and has been steadily rising into your conscious awareness. All of the indications you've been receiving about these resonances are all directly affiliated with one monolithic example rather than a scattering of lives. You are beginning to weave these resonances together into a tapestry that has been cradling you, bringing through an ancient sense of belonging to this earth that has eluded you before. It has been common for you to feel alien or disconnect, regardless of what should have integrated you to this world, as your understanding of this world is shaped through long lost rituals of communion with spirits of the land who no longer visit, are stuck or gravitating to where they remain honored as they once were - causing displacement for you and unsteadiness, vulnerability. Your vulnerability is being inverted here, it is being utilized as a portal by this ancient truth - it can come through where you are most sensitive and uncomfortable, it is webbing within to fill a void you've been incapable of fixing on your own.
The magnitude of this revelation, once fully in your view, sparks a secondary course of events - a new challenge to bring to close the previous state of void/disconnect, and that is integrating what has been lost of yourself, fitting the last fragment so that you can belong to yourself once again rather than feeling pulled between past and present, earth and beyond.
You will first feel as if you are divided, more than ever, at this complete view of what had been buried in your unconsciousness.. there is major conflict to reconcile between some actions of your past in this life, and the heart of you that defies them. You will confront the ghosts of self one by one, and release them, allow them to transition and to reconvene with the spirit. All I am shown is an indication of a much more thorough journeying ahead, that you will be engaging with many facets of you in true mirror-house form. It stands to remind that only You could stand in your way
of belonging, and You have all of the answers within - to be summoned.

Guides and involved forces - Deep sea creatures, bioluminescence, genetic memory.
Thank you! This is even...Well, this great! Although I do not understand all aspect of it directly at the moment, I feel an instant conenction to this. Something resonated in me with it... I do have and had MANY Water and Ocean-Related Dreams for nearly a Year now, so this also makes it so...interesting... Thanks again :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:10 pm If the offer still stands, I would love to take part! As always, your work is very helpful and enlightening.
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH without guilt. There is an immense truth waiting to be faced and to be expressed, and it seems as though you're meandering around it and taking your time with how to approach it - this is not unwise, but it's been a while now already and the spirits are saying you have generated a lot of momentum leading up to the expression - it is going to be powerful, it will be potent and it will change everything for you.
There are thoughts that have been stirring within you for some time and you're going to be under the impression that you've been very honest and forthright with yourself.. this is true.. you've admitted everything to yourself internally but it is not translating to the external world.
Your lack of totally externalizing these frustrations and this sense of unease with your path - which is surfacing in the form of a child or small creature feeling left out of events/uninvited from the 'fun' or party that others seem to be enjoying and you cannot partake of - is keeping you in that space.
The thing is that this is more difficult for you than you've accepted. You are suffering more than you are letting on. You are a bright spirit full of creative energy and beauty which transmutes so much into blessings for yourself and others, but being that and knowing that reality does not mean that you cannot also be the person who is hurt, who is disappointed, whose dreams are fading. There's a bit of a struggle between the Persona of you and the Self. Your need to live up to a certain image, while you do not consciously adopt it, is heavily present and is pushing down the deeper well of creativity (and transformation) that exists for you. A lot of shoving down your feelings, pushing back what you really want to say a lot of the time, feeling you should be okay with how things are but there must be something wrong with you because you're not okay with that and you don't know how to make it better other than giving up. You are going to soon realize how fully you've been stifling yourself and in that, how you've been stifling your power to alter this situation.

Guides and aspects involved: throat chakra, Nightingale and Hummingbird in conversation, a past life presence who lived a nomadic lifestyle.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

calliope56 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:17 pm Me, too. Please write abt what comes to your mind. Thank you!
Don't be afraid to start again, as this is your strength. You've been pulled into what some may call the 'beginner's mind', a place where anything is possible and everything you had thought you'd known could be absolutely meaningless to the path ahead. You're being called to follow your heart and your colorful instincts as someone who is at the very least presenting as a newer soul to the earth - and by newer soul what I am being told is that you resonate much more to other planets, the cosmos beyond, than to this particular planet (it does not mean you've not lived out lives here before, it means they do not resonate as closely). You being here of this earth feels like treading new ground, no matter how many years you've known here there seems to always be something that takes you aback with wonder and makes you rethink what you know - begins the process of learning over again. This is a gift, though it can scare people. They can find you to be a bit 'too much' energetically, or not be capable of grasping the state of mind you are grasping from.
A beautiful resolve has overtaken your senses to embrace this planet from the ground up, from the most miniscule of aspects to the grandiose.. you truly have an adoration for what it means to 'be' and the universe has recognized this by helping you to maintain that as you move forward in your path - where many lose it or have it tested. Your spirit is preserved in exchange for a promise with this Earth that you will not hide your heart from it. It is time to expand your influence, to pay mind to how you are positively impacting the world around you and make sure you allow that to grow - for your power is precious.

Guides and aspects involved - rainbows glimmering through raindrops, tears illuminated by golden rays, the earthworm totem, the zebra and 'star child' consciousness.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

laalbieglna wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:44 pm I would like to be considered, topic: Spiders.
I was overcome with a sudden and aggressive bout of laughter in the presence of the spirits that with some shock was cut short by a solemn presence of energy, as if a funeral procession had passed by while I was strung up in a ridiculous state helpless to move or to react in any other way. A great sacrifice has taken place, there was fire before the rain but relief is available and is taking down the flames before they can attract more assault. Like a magnet you've drawn a bit of a 'beating' to you, I see an old wound inflamed and the sense is that the more you have done to take action the worse it has gotten - so you've learned -hands off- not to touch it, to wait out the balm that would alleviate this particular mess.
What of the spiders? -- Crocodile totem surfaces, steely-eyed, almost jubilant at the sight of your surrender to the overwhelming display mentioned before, they have surfaced just for this 'show' and I get a nodding 'good..good' as if to imply they had made themself unavailable by choice just until they sensed you could not give anymore. You won't be fooled by their calm demeanor in the face of disturbance, you know they'd 'told you so' and are one of your closest, most important guides (Crocodile is only a face here - not the true form). They came a long way from depths untold only to hesitate before letting you see them again, which was quite frankly excruciating for them -- they couldn't appear until you'd given up. So you see, you're doing the right thing and as you continue to be compelled to 'let go', they are presenting more actively to do what you could not or would not. It's nearly time to leave the rest to them. 'You're free! Go for a swim!'

Guides and aspects present - DOLPHIN, sacral chakra and womb, rain and toad, shadow self as an activator and instigator, prey and predator in conversation.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

fredGsanford wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:25 pm I would like to be included if you're able to, thank you :)
A connection you have goes deeper than you know and an old acquaintance is about to come out of nowhere with further validation as well as insight about who you are, and what you are meant to do here. You are going to find yourself attracting a lot of help, nourishment and advantage that astonishes you a bit as you won't have done much to gravitate it toward you - in fact you probably will be stuck in a loop of 'do I deserve this?' 'are they at the right address?' 'are they really talking to me?'.. you will have trouble accepting that what's being facilitated for your advancement really is there for you. There's A LOT you cannot yet see about yourself, but that others do see in you and you're called to actually listen to what others say, pay attention and try not to let your surprise or the incredible nature of these things leave you in doubt as this will stunt your growth.
It does not mean to let it all go to your ego and think you're the greatest thing to walk this earth, it just means to humbly accept that there's far more to your puzzle than you're developed enough intrinsically to know on your own at this point. You're still on a path of discovery and you're going to come to these conclusions yourself, but you're meant to record and acknowledge what outside sources provide to you so that you can reflect back on them and move along faster on your path than you would if you had shrugged off the assistance, guidance, or insight of others.
What is coming to you is a lot more than you can consciously handle to process, and what you need to know is there is no urgency to make sense of all of the feedback you'll get now. You are going to process it unconsciously --you're going to integrate it to your being gradually and this is the best for you. Don't fixate too much on trying to unravel your mystery, just let it happen. You're at the start of a great arc of self-discovery and the best thing that you can do is practice calming techniques, meditative techniques, do not resist but do not drown yourself in the process.

Guides involved are Camel, the blue moon, and storybook/fairytale forest of creatures.

—Oscar Wilde
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:38 pm
warp traveler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:15 am I would like to participate as well. Many thanks for this great oppertunty, i leave it in the open for what may come frist or urgent.
Thank you again! <3) <3
You are very sensitive now to what may rightly be perceived as a need to go against some of the trends you have allowed to dominate your life over the past 3 years. You are asked to move against the current of what is wanted of you - and you know very well what is wanted, as it has been instilled - ingrained into your psyche. It's time to shake that, once and for all. You are not as bound to the expectations of others as you once were, but tethers exist - only I see you defying them with greater ease.
You are powerfully creative and have a lot more to offer than what you are doing at present. You must not dim your own talents or try to fit into a mold that no longer fits. You've broken through to a new form, and are now needing to nurture that NEW form.. you may feel pulled to continue to give to something you are not in order to appease others in the image you take on, and you seem to have trepidation about stepping fully into the position you've been cultivating --about embracing that with the new image it brings. This shift for you is about to get 'real' and you are shying from its realness, the tide compels you back into the flock, but you will trust in yourself and take the leap into this course which awaits you.
You must be bold, and work on accepting your courageousness to do things differently, rather than to continue with the mindset that you are rubbing against the grain or pushing against how things 'are supposed to be'. The way things are supposed to be are how they are aligning to your progress, not to institutions you have long graduated from.

Guides present in conveying this message were the Phoenix, the Fish, and the Moon.
Many Thanks for this , i was looking for advice in how to procede in this new stage of life and this as ben a great help. <3

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:02 am A moment of internal crisis is triggered as you, embarking on a new venture (uncharted territory for you), are witness to an overwhelming sight that raises feelings of inadequacy, smallness in the vast expanse of the cosmos, and places an emphasis on your individuality - the power you have as one person, vs. what you see is possible of a collective. Your gut instinct is telling you to pull away from a trend that others were drawn into. You were drawn there by curiosity, you were drawn there by your independent search for answers and own accord - but you will find outside of yourself others are drawn for the wrong reasons and you are going to need to make a distinction. If you go forward, it is not the time to be harmonious and fall in line with what others have collected to do. You will need to draw a line between what you are doing and what others are doing, rather than to try to make friends with these - persons, energies, this pool of intention that does not suit what you seek for yourself. And in doing so, you will gain greater clarity in what you are seeking - you will recognize the deeper urgency compelling you onto a path and that you have PURPOSE here.. it is not all random, and you are not where you are about to end up by mistake. It is a pivotal moment hinging on choice - you're going to be held accountable for your decisions more than ever before, and regain a sense of integrity you have suppressed which will lead to a more sustainable state of peace for your spirit.

Guides involved - a swarm of fire ants, and rodents shedding their fur in the warmth of the fire element, as well as
darkness characterized by warmth and safety over cold. Rabbit.
Thank you!
And now I have to make sense of this, hopefully before I make a wrong decision :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I am quite interested if you are available, please

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
grizzace
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something whimsical
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don’t know
Zodiac:

I would also love to participate as well :3 im intrigued~

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:03 am
ensa wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:40 pm I would love to get a divination to as well. Thank you!
It is clear that you have been on a journey of underworld descent, it is powerfully orchestrated by your personal guardians rather than a sudden plunge into the depths - you have had the way lit for you by the lamp-bearers of this chthonic domain.
You have faced two particular challengers - again, orchestrated..these are your guides in disguise - to me appearing as a wild dog or jackal and a scorpion-like creature --the presence of Anubis is clearly here, as is Hekate. Fire and shadows are strong elemental forces surrounding and have caused you to not be capable of turning back - only moving forward. One of your challenges has been the desire to turn back and 're-do' certain encounters, and a significant lesson that has imposed itself upon your earthen life is to reclaim energy from past instances where you have stayed much longer than you ever should have.
You are very much on a lone course right now. It is tempting to seek out support from those around you, to attempt to forge new connections and share in what you've been wading through, and at times there might've been frustration of having little to no outlet on the physical plane to begin to process what is going on spiritually.. but this message is here to tell you that you have made it. While you still move in pitch darkness, you may not yet see the light just ahead signaling your ascent - it will sneak up on you. Once you have risen from this place it will be a new challenge. You will, strangely, seek comfort in the darkness you'd left - the familiarity of it, like a friend, can be missed. Now you are on your own in the light, and it is important to mentally prepare for that shift. It will seem too good to be true, and then it will seem blissful, and then it will be a bit scary. You will be fine.

Guides and forces involved mentioned in-reading.
Oh my! I had a feeling this would be related to the underworld and how Anubis and Hekate have always been ever present in my path. I am glad for this confirmation and knowing what lies ahead. This is really eye opening for me. Thank you so much for this reading and the wisdom shared. :)|

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”